B. Eng., M. Eng.
Eneh Queendaline Amuche is Currently serving as Principal Laboratory Technologist at the Petroleum Engineering Department (PET), School of Engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET), Federal University of Technology Owerri, She Graduated from the Federal University of Technology, in the Department of Petroleum Engineering in 2001 and has also obtained a Masters’ Degree in Petroleum Engineering in 2015. She has a goal of securing a role that offers strategic involvement. She possess ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision, result oriented and good team spirit, also has a quick understanding of new systems and good ability to adapt to new environment, she is married with five children.
- M.Eng: Petroleum Engineering, Federal University of Technology Owerri (2015)
- B.Eng: Petroleum Engineering, Federal University of Technology Owerri (2001)
- WAEC: Girls High School Awkunanaw, Enugu State (1995)
- First School Leaving Certificate, Premier Primary School Udi, Enugu State (1990)
- MEMBER : Society of Petroleum Engineers SPE
- MEMBER: Association of Professional Women Engineer, Owerri Chapter (APWEN)
- REGISTERED MEMBER: Council For the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) 2021
Courses Assigned to Teach
- PET 304: Reservoir Engineering Practical
- Laboratory Technologist from 2010 till date: Department of Petroleum Engineering, Federal University of Technology Owerri.
- Reservoir Analyst (Contract work for SPDC East): COCACC Resources (Company) Nigeria Limited : 2002- 2005
- Consultant: Cocaccc Resources (company) Nig. Ltd. [ no. 4 Rumuchukwu Lane, Off Okporo Road, Rumudara, Port Harcourt] [March 2004 till August 2005]
- Operation Engineer: Petrofields and Services Limited,: 2003-2006
- NYSC: Petrofields and Services Limited, Aba Road Port Harcourt: 2002-2003
- Trainee Engineer: Eastern Plastic Nig. Limited, Emene – Enugu State
- Evaluation of Ganoderma Specie [Mushroom] and Plurotus Tuber Regium (local thickener) as fluid loss control additive in water based mud.
- Practical Consideration of Modern Technique of Wax Control in Niger Delta.
Research Gate Profile URL:
Google Scholar Page URL: