Engr. Prof. Michael C. Ndinechi is currently the Director of Information and Communications Technology Centre (ICTC), Federal University of Technology, (FUT) Owerri. He has served as Head of Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Associate Dean of the School of Engineering and Engineering Technology FUT, Owerri. He was the Director/CEO of the Electronics Development Institute, ELDI, Awka, Federal Ministry of Science and Technology, Nigeria from 2010 to 2014. He obtained his PhD degree in 2008 and specialized in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Communications Engineering). In 1995, he obtained the University of Greenwich, London postgraduate certificate in Data Communications. He is registered with the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria, Corporate Member Nigerian Society of Engineers, Member Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), and a Member of Nigerian Institute of Management. Ndinechi has received many awards which include Federal Government of Nigeria Postgraduate Scholarship Award 1990, World Bank/National Universities Commission (Nigeria) Research Fellowship Award, 1994, Africa Educational Trust Award, London, 1995, National Award for Industrial and Business Development (NAIBD), Certificate of Honour for Accountability and Transparency (CHAT), Distinguished Leadership in National Development Gold Award (D’LINGA 2012) etc. His research interest is on Algorithms for Energy Conservation in Digital Systems, Modeling and Simulation of Wireless Sensor Networks using IoT. His hobby is centered on Skill acquisition for young people. He is a member of the Order of Knights of St Mulumba, Nigeria and is married with four children.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS WITH DATES:
- PhD in Electrical/Electronic Engineering 2008.
- Certificate in Data Communications 1995.
- M.Sc. Electrical/Electronics (Communications) Engineering 1991
- B. Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering (Second Class Honours Upper Division) 1988.
- Ordinary National Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering (Upper Credit) 1984
- West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education 1981
ACADEMIC HONOURS AND SCHOLARSHIPS/AWARDS:
- Junior Research Fellowship for Graduate Study at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria, 1990.
- Federal Government of Nigeria Post Graduate Scholarship Award, 1990.
- World Bank/National Universities Commission (Nigeria) Research Fellowship Award, 1994.
- Africa Educational Trust Award, London, 1995.
- National Award for Industrial and Business Development (NAIBD).
- Certificate of Honour for Accountability and Transparency (CHAT).
- Distinguished Leadership in National Development Gold Award (D’LINGA 2012).
- Corporate Member Nigerian Society of Engineers (8378).
- Member Nigerian Association of Radio Science
- Member Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers IEEE (41380902).
- Member Communications Society of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE).
- COREN Registered Engineer (R.11, 623).
- Member Nigerian Institute of Management.
- Fellow Institute of Industrial Administration of Nigeria.
- Honourary Fellow Institute of Internal Auditors of Nigeria.
Courses Assigned to Teach
- Dean, School of Electrical Systems Engineering Technology (SESET)
- Information and Communication Technology Centre (ICTC), Federal University of Technology, Owerri, (July 2016 to Date).
- Professor and Head of Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria, (July 2015 to June 2016).
- Director/Chief Executive Officer
- Electronics Development Institute, (ELDI), National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI). Federal Ministry of Science and Technology. Nigeria (2010 – 2014).
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria
- Position: Associate Dean, School of Engineering and Engineering Technology, Federal University of Technology, Owerri – (2008 – 2010)
- Professor – (2012 – Date)
- Job Description: Lecturing and Research in the following areas:
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Digital Hardware Systems, Analysis and Design
- Microwave Line – of – Sight link design.
- Communications network planning and management.
- Computer Programming Languages.
- Pulse and Digital Electronics
- Job Description: Lecturing and Research in the following areas:
- University of Greenwich, London, School of Engineering, Woolwich Campus, London SEI8 6PF.
- Position: Visiting Research Student (Jan – Dec 1995).
- Job Description: Design and Simulation of Data Communications Protocol for Dedicated Information Exchange.
- Ricdenis Nigeria Limited, 130 Wetheral (1991 – 1992)
- Position: Pupil Engineer (1991-1992)
- Job Description: Computer Installation and Configuration, Hardware Services, Maintenance and Consultancy Services in Telecommunications Engineering.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO PUBLIC LIFE
- Reviewer Conference Technical Papers for 2016 NSE International Engineering Conference
- Member Nigerian Communications Commission Inter-Agency Committee of Evaluators of Telecommunications – Based Research Proposals from the Academia 2015
- Visiting Research Student in Data Communications, University of Greenwich, London, January to December 1995.
- Consultant Communications (Microwave) Engineer, METRO DIGITAL Satellite and Cable TV Systems.
- Consultant Engineer/Team member ‘On-Board Data Handling Experts’ for the Design and Lunching of the Made in Nigeria Satellite by the year 2015 Programme. Centre for Satellite Technology Development, (CSTD) Abuja.
PROJECT SUPERVISION (POSTGRADUATE)
- Software Implementation of a Linear Time-Invariant System Using MatLab. (M.Eng, Uche Diala, 2010).
- Design and Implementation of Computationally Efficient Algorithm for Multi-rate Digital Signal Processing Systems. (M.Eng, N. Chukwuchekwa 2011).
- Implementation of Image Compression using Wavelet Transform. (M.Eng, K.Asuzu, 2012).
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) for Simulating Convolutional Coding and Viterbi Decoding in Digital Communication Systems Using MatLab. (M.Eng, J. Ezeofor, 2014).
- Analysis of Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) Technique in Wireless Communication. (PhD, C. Agubor, 2014).
- Design of Community Informatics Social Network Web Application: A Case Study of the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria (PhD, S. Ozuomba, 2014).
- A tool for the Simulation of Stream Processing Tasks on Two Dimensional Processor Arrays (PhD, G. Ononiwu, 2014).
- Off-Axis Dipole Antenna for Wireless Communication (M.Eng, Ongoing).
- Analysis and Design of an Improved Array Factor of Log Periodic Wire Antennas for Wireless Communications (M.Eng, Ongoing).
- Performance Evaluation of Nigeria GSM Networks Using Call Setup Success Rate (M.Eng, Ongoing).
- Neural Network for Predicting Energy Efficiency in Wireless Sensor Networks (PhD, Ongoing).
- International Symposium on Broadcasting in the ’90s. Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, Nov. 3rd – 6th 1992.
- International Seminar on the INTERNET at the University of Greenwich, London, May 15th – 17th 1995.
- Engineering Education Needs in Developing Countries Seminar, Florida State University, 103 Great Russell Street, London WCIB 3LA, 26th – 28th October 1995.
- Workshop on “Communications in the New Millennium”. Federal University of Technology, Owerri, 15th – 18th Nov. 1999.
- Algorithms for Energy Conservation in Digital Systems.
- Wireless Sensor Networks and IoTs.
- Microcontrollers and their Applications.
- Adaptation of Engineering Techniques to Problems Solving.
- Technological and Skill Acquisition for Young People.
Good teamwork skill and self-motivating. Conversant with Word Processors, Electronic Design Software packages and CAD/CAM software.
PUBLISHED PAPERS IN REFERRED JOURNALS
- Ndinechi, Michael C. – “Security Management in Computer Networked Environment” Review of Arts and Social Science; Quarterly Journal of Inter-University Friendship Association. Vol. 2 No. 1. March 2000 pp 116 – 121.
- Ndinechi, Michael C. – “Computer Interfacing Techniques for Data Acquisition and Control of External Systems”. African Journal of Science and Technology, Vol. 1, No. 2, November 2000 pp. 25 – 30.
- Ndinechi, Michael C. – “Optimization and Management of Information in Local Area Networks” Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology (JSET) Vol. 5 No. 1 March 2002, pp. 3831 – 3841.
- Ndinechi, Michael C. – “Computer Interfacing for Data Acquisition and Systems Control” Journal of the Association for the Advancement of Modeling & Simulation Techniques in Enterprises, AMSE, France 2002, Vol. 75, No. 1, 2 pp. 25 – 32.
- Ndinechi, Michael C. & Amadi, Henry U. – “Computer-Aided Technique for the Determination of Reflection Point in a Microwave Path Profile Design” Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Medwell Online, 1(4) 2006, pp. 370 – 374. http://medwelljournals.com/abstract/?doi=jeasci.2006.370.374
- Ndinechi, Michael C. & Opara, Felix K. – “Design Issues and Applications of Wireless Sensor Networks”. International Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences, Vol. 3 No. 1, March 2007, pp. 1 -10. http://www.ajol.info/viewissue.php?jid=268&id=4170
- Opara, Felix K. and Ndinechi, Michael C.“Design of a Data-Link-Control for FUTO Campus-Wide Alert System (CAWAS)” International Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences, Vol. 3 No. 1, March 2007, pp. 29 – 38.
- Ndinechi, M.C., Ejimanya, J.I. & Akujuobi, C.M. – “Predictive Modeling for the Determination of Wireless Sensor Network Reliability”. Asian Journal of Information Technology, Medwell Online, 6(3): 2007, pp. 396 – 401. http://medwelljournals.com/abstract/?doi=ajit.2007.396.401
- Ndinechi, M.C. and Chukwudebe, G.A. – “Research Issues in Emerging Wireless Sensor Networks” The Heartland Engineer’ Journal of the Nigerian Society of Engineers, Second edition, Vol. 1, Number 2, November 2007, pp 64 – 74.
- Ndinechi, Michael C. – “Design and Simulation of Microprocessor-Based Audio Teleconferencing System” ‘Advances in Science and Technology’. An African Journal of Research, Innovation and Discovery. Vol. 1, No. 3 2008, pp 12 – 16.
- Ndinechi, M.C., Chukwudebe, G. A and Akujuobi, C. M. – “Predictive Modeling for Energy Conservation in Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs)” Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Medwell Online, 3(11) 2008, pp. 893 – 904. http://medwelljournals.com/abstract/?doi=jeasci.2008.893.904
- Ndinechi M. C.; Ndefo H. A.; Okita A. M. C. and Onuoha S. C. – “Design and Construction of a Solar Energy Tracking Device”. International Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences, 5(1), 2009, pp. 41 – 45. http://www.tapasinstitute.org/journals/ijonas.
- Ndinechi, M.C. and Onwuchekwa, N. – “Illustration of Decimation in Digital Signal Processing DSP Systems Using Matlab”. International Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences, 5(2), 2009, pp. 98 – 106. http://www.tapasinstitute.org/journals/ijonas.
- Ndinechi, M. C.; Onwuchekwa, N. & Chukwudebe, G. A. – “Algorithm for Applying Interpolation in Digital Signal Processing Systems”. International Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences, 5(2), 2009, pp. 114 – 119. http://www.tapasinstitute.org/journals/ijonas.
- Ndinechi, M. C.; Onwuchekwa, N. & Chukwudebe, G. A. – “Algorithm for Applying Decimator Structures in Digital Signal Processing Systems for Energy Conservation”. International Journal of Soft Computing. Medwell Journals 4(6): pp. 236 – 242, 2009. http://www.medwelljournals.com/abstract/?doi=ijscomp.2009.236.242
- Ndinechi, M.C. and Okwu P.I. – “Design of a Digital Calibrated Power Meter”. The Awka Engineer A Quarterly Publication of the Nigerian Society of Engineers, Awka Branch. Vol. 2, September 2010 pp52 – 58.
- Ndinechi M.C. and Okwu P. I. – “Design of a Solar Powered Borehole Control System”. The Awka Engineer Volume 2. -Journal Publication of NSE Awka Branch, September 2010, pp. 60 – 68.
- Okeke, S.S.N; Nwabueze, C. A. and Ndinechi, M.C. – “Analysis of Therapeutic non-invasive microwave Thermography” National and Applied Sciences Journal, Vol. II No. 2, Nov 2010, pp. 216 – 223.
- Ezeh, G. N.; Chukwudebe, G. A; Ndinechi M. C. & Eneh I.I. – “Re-Engineering Paper-Based Office Into Paperless Office: Academic Administrator Example In Nigeria” Global Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol. 4, No. 1. (2011) pp. 123 – 134.
- Ndinechi, M. C. – “Veritable Solution to Energy Crisis in Nigeria Through Acquisition of Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Technology”. The Nigerian Engineer. The Official Magazine of the Nigerian Society of Engineers ISSN 0331-5967, May 2011, pp. 46 – 51.
- Okeke S.S.N, Nwabueze C.A and Ndinechi M.C – “Wimax, LTE and 4G Mobile Broadband Wireless Network Technologies: A Comparative Analysis.” Natural and Applied Sciences Journal, Vol.12, No. 1, ISSN 1119 – 9296, June 2011, pp 1 – 7. http://www.naasjournal-ng.org
- Okeke S.S.N, Nwabueze C.A, Ndinechi M.C, Oyedum D. and Isah C. U. – “Ultra-Low Power Drives Wireless and Sensor Network Technology.” Natural and Applied Sciences Journal, Vol.12, No. 2, ISSN 1119 – 9296, Nov. 2011, pp 140 – 149. http://www.naasjournal-ng.org
- Ndinechi M. C.; Ogungbenro, O. A. and Okafor, K. – “Digital Metering System: A Better Alternative To Electromechanical Energy Meter In Nigeria’’, International Journal of Academic Research, Vol.3, No. 5 September 2011, pp 189 – 194. http://www.ijar.lit.az/en.php?go=september2011
- Ndinechi, M. C, Onwusuru, I & Ogungbenro, O. A. – “Economic Potentials of Animal Dung as a Viable Source of Biomass Energy”. Academic Research International, ISSN-L; 2223 – 9553, ISSN: 2223 – 9944, Vol. 2, No. 1, January 2012, pp 83 – 89. http://www.savap.orgpk/journals/ARInt/Vol.2(1)/2012(2.1-10)pdf
- Ndinechi, M. C.; Ogungbenro, A. O. and Nwadiuko, O. C. – “Reliability Assessment Of Incandescent Light Bulbs In Nigeria Market – Case for Energy Saving Alternative”, Academic Research International, ISSN-L; 2223 – 9553, ISSN: 2223 – 9944, Vol. 2, No. 3, May 2012, pp 259 – 364. http://www.savap.orgpk/journals/ARInt/Vol.2(3)/2012(2.3-30)pdf
- Ndinechi, M. C., Ogungbenro, O. A. and Onwusuru, I. M. – “The Imperative of Incorporating Passive Solar Cooling Photovoltaic Lighting and Energy Saving Lighting Bulbs to the Housing Policy in Nigeria.” Academic Research International, ISSN-L; 2223 – 9553, ISSN: 2223 – 9944, Vol 2, No. 3, May 2012, pp 252 – 258. http://www.savap.org.pk/journals/ARInt/Vol.2(3)/2012(2.3-29).pdf
- Ndinechi, M. C.; Uzedhe, G. O. and Ogungbenro, A. O. – “An Approach to Low-Cost Oscilloscope Development at Medium Frequencies Using LED Screen”. African Journal of Computing and ICT, Vol. 5. No. 5, September 2012. ISSN 2006-1781, PP 66 71. http://www.ajocict.net/Published_Volume_AJOCICT-Vol.5Sep20
- Agubor, C. K., Ndinechi, M. C. and Opara R. O. – “A Practical Guide to Site Selection for Communication Antennas and Their Support Structures in Nigeria” Academic Research International, ISSN-L; 2223 – 9553, ISSN: 2223 – 9944, Vol 4, No. 1, January 2013, pp 391 – 401. http://www.savap.org.pk/journals/ARInt/Vol.4(1)/2013(4.1-42).pdf
- Ndinechi M. C. “Electrical and Electronics Industry in Nigeria” Chapter 20 in the Book ‘Raw Materials Development for the transformation of the Manufacturing Sector in Nigeria’. Edited by A. P. Onwualu, A. A. Ogunwusi, A. E. Inyang and I. C. Olife, RMRDC Technical Publication Series 13.1, Abuja Nigeria, 2013.
- G. C. Ononiwu, G. A. Chukwudebe, M. C. Ndinechi, E. N. C. Okafor, F. K. Opara. – Models for DSP Applications on Tiled Many-Core Architectures. Asian Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences. ISSN: 2186 – 8476, ISSN: 2186 – 8468 print, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 70 – 81, March 2013. http://www.ajsc.leana-luna.co.jp
- Agubor C. K., Ndinechi M. C., Chukwudebe G. A. Opara F. K. – “Comparative Analysis of Multiple and Single Antenna Applications in Mobile Wireless Communication”. Academic Research International, ISSN: 2223 – 9944, Vol. 5(2), pp 148 – 160, March 2014. http://www.journals.savap.org.pk/journals/ARInt/Vol.5(2)/2014(5.2-19).pdf
- Ononiwu G. C., Chukwudebe G. A., Ndinechi M. C., Okafor E. N. C. – A Many-Core Energy and Latency Estimator. American Based Research Journal. Vol. 2, Issue 4, ISSN 2304 – 7151, pp.14 – 23, April 2013. http://www.abrj.org/Volume2,Issue4,paper(2)pdf
- Diala U. H., Ezeh G. N. and Ndinechi M. C. – Software Implementation of an Analysis and Design of a Linear Time-Invariant System. International Journal of Emerging Technology and Research. ISSN: 2347 – 6079, Vol. 1 Issue 3, pp 115 – 120, March to April 2014. http://www.ijetr.org/finalpdf/1397036758.pdf
- Ezeofor C. J. & Ndinechi M. C. – Graphical User Interface for Simulating Convolutional Codes with Viterbi Decoding in Digital Communications Systems Using MatLab. International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology. ISSN: 2319 – 8753 Vol. 3 Issue 7, pp. 14919 – 14930, July 2014. http://www.ijirset.com/upload/2014/july/91graphical.pdf
- S. Ozuomba, G. Chukwudebe, F. Oparah, M. Ndinechi – Preliminary Context Analysis of Community Informatics Social Network Web Application. Nigerian Journal of Technology (NIJOTECH) Vol.32, No.2, ISSN: 1115 – 8443, pp.266 – 272, July 2013. http://www.nijotech.com
- Agubor C. K., Ndinechi M. C. Chukwudebe G. A. Opara F.K. – Performance Evaluation of Multiple Antenna Systems with Diversity Techniques Using BER Analysis. Academic Research, Vol. 5(5), September 2014, pp. 74 – 85. www.journals.savap.org.pk
- Simeon Ozuomba, G.A. Chukwudebe, F.K. Oparah, M.C. Ndinechi – Social Networking Technology: A Frontier of Communication for Development in The Developing Countries. Chapter 7, Advances in Environmental Engineering and Green Technologies (AEEGT) Book Series. IGI Publishing, 2014.
- I. O. Akwukwaegbu, E. N. C. Okafor, F. I. Izuegbunam, M. C. Ndinechi – Evaluation of the Reserved Energy Resources for Nigeria Power Generation and Transmission Capacities Improvement. International Journal of Research in Engineering Research and Technology, eISSN: 2319 – 1163, pISSN: 2321 – 7308, Volume 05, Issue 05, May 2016, pp 136 – 145. http://ijret.esatjournals.org
- I. O. Akwukwaegbu, E. N. C. Okafor, F. I. Izuegbunam, M. C. Ndinechi – Voltage Stability Assessment of 330KV Nigeria Power System Using Continuation Power Flow Technique. International Journal of Engineering Research and Management (IJERM), ISSN: 2349 – 2058, Volume 03, Issue 06, June 2016, pp 222 – 233.
- Arinze C. Okoye, Michael C. Ndinechi, Christian C. Mbaocha & Cosmas C. Agubor, Derivation of Standard Array Factor for Log – Periodic Circular – Loop Antennas using Magnetic Vector Potential Approach, IEEE 3rd Electro-Technology for National Development, Nov. 2017. http://ieeenigercon.org/Program_for_NIGERCON_2017.pdf
- Onuekwusi, N. and Ndinechi, M. C., – Energy Balanced Routing Protocol for Improved Lifetime in Hierarchical Wireless Sensor Network. Accepted for Publication in International Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology (IASET), May 2018.
- Onuekwusi, N. C., Ndinechi, M. C., Ononiwu, G. C., and Nosiri, O. C. – An Energy Balanced Routing Hole and Network Partitioning Mitigation Model for Homogenous Hierarchical Wireless Sensor Networks. International Journal of Interdisciplinary Telecommunications and Networking (IJITN), Vol. 12 Issue 1, Jan – March 2020.
- Oluwadara J. Odeyinka, Michael C. Ndinechi and Onyebuchi C. Nosiri – Modelling of an Energy-Efficient Wireless Sensor Network for Monitoring Restricted Areas in an Airport. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications (IJSRP) 9(11) ISSN: 2250 – 3153, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.29322/IJSRP.9.11.2019.P9567.
- Oluwadara J. Odeyinka, Michael C. Ndinechi and Onyebuchi C. Nosiri – A Survey on Energy Hole in Clustering Routing Protocol. Accepted for Publication in The Journal of Asian Scientific Research (JASR), February 2020.
Design and Simulation of Data Communications Protocol for Dedicated Information Exchange Amongst Nigerian Universities.
UNIVERSITY TEACHING/RESEARCH TEXTS
- Ndinechi, M. C., Ogbogu, S. O. E & Okafor, E. N. C. – Electrical and Electronics Principles for Engineers. M. C. Computer Press 2000, ISBN: 978-047-223-1.
- Ndinechi, M. C. – Computer Fundamentals with Programming. M. C. Computer Press 2001, ISBN: 978-35470-2-X.
- Ndinechi M. C., Okwu P. I., Ezeanyeji, P. C. & Ezekwe, C. G. – Artificial Intelligence and Expert System for Engineering and Science Students. Jo-Gene International Ltd. Onitsha, 2011, ISBN 978-978-8415-81-7.
- Ndinechi M. C., Okwu P. I., Ezekwe, C. G. and Igboanugo, N. E. – System Architecture and Programming. Jo-Gene International Ltd. Onitsha, 2012, ISBN 978-978-8415-81-7.
- Ndinechi M. C., Ezekwe, C. G., Okwu P. I. & Agu S. – Computer Graphics and Visualization B. Fine and Associates Ltd, Awka, 2014, ISBN 978-978-52386-8-6.
CONFERENCE/WORKSHOP ATTENDED AND PAPERS PRESENTED
- Ndinechi, M.C. “Evolving Efficient Telecommunications Development Policies for the Challenges of the Future”. In Proceeding of the National Conference on Telecommunications Development in Nigeria, Owerri. March 1 – 2, 1993.
- Ndinechi, M. C. “Engineering Education in Nigeria Through Federal Universities of Technology”, In Proceedings of Engineering Education for Developing Countries Seminar, London, 26 – 28 October 1995.
- Ndinechi, M. C. “VSAT Networks As Solution To Inadequate Communications Infrastructure In Developing Countries” In Proceedings of the Nigerian Society of Engineers, Annual General Conference, Ilorin, 1999, pp. 270 – 278.
- Okafor, E. N. C. & Ndinechi, M.C. “Engineering Education – Industrial Co-operation: A Key to Poverty Alleviation in the New Millennium”. In Proceedings of the National Engineering Conference, Abuja, 20th – 24th Nov. 2000, pp. 161 – 172.
- Ndinechi, M. C. and Chukwudebe, G. A. “Emerging Wireless Sensor Networks: The Network for the Millennium”. In Proceedings of the 1st National Engineering Technology Conference 1st – 4th April 2008, ABU Zaria, pp. 199 – 205.
- Ndinechi, M. C. and Orji, C.E. “Options for the Acquisition of Photovoltaic Solar Energy Technology in Nigeria” In Proceedings of the 1st FUTO International Conference on Renewable Energy for Sustainable Development, Special Edition (August 2011) pp. 31 – 34.
- Orji, C. E, Ndinechi, M. C, Okeoma, K. B, and Anusionwu, B. C. “The Nigerian Solar Energy Challenge”. In Proceedings of the 1st FUTO International Conference on Renewable Energy for Sustainable Development, Special Edition (August 2011) pp. 31 – 34.
- Diala H. and Ndinechi M.C. “Concentrating Solar power clean energy for the electric grid”. In Proceeding of the 1st International Conference IEEE NIGERCON 2010. Vol. 1 No 1. 17th – 19th June 2010, pp 193 – 197.
- Ndinechi, M. C. “Solar Energy: Any substantial Benefits so far”. In Proceedings of the Nigerian Society of Engineers Awka Branch Annual lecture, 2nd Edition, 23 – 24 Sept. 2010 pp. 59- 63.
- Ndinechi, M. C. and Okwu, P. I. “Home Automation System Using Personal Computer” In Proceedings of the Nigerian Society of Engineers Awka Branch Annual lecture, 3rd Edition, 23 – 24 Oct. 2011, pp. 59- 63.
- Ndinechi, M. C. “Appropriate Roadmap for Electronics Development as a Tool for Nigeria to Achieve Vision 20 2020” In Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE International Conference on Adaptive Science &Technology (ICAST’11), November 2011, pp. 38 – 41.
- Ndinechi M. C, & Ogungbenro O. A. “Design, Construction and Testing of Multipurpose Energy Saving LED Light: Its Implications on Energy Crisis in Nigeria’’ In Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE International Conference on Adaptive Science &Technology (ICAST’11), November 2011, pp. 226 – 230.
- Ndinechi, M. C.; Okafor, K. C. and Udeze, C. C. “Trusted Cashless Cloud: A flexible Approach for the New Cashless Society.” In proceedings of the Nigeria Computer Society, Vol. 23 ISSN: 2141 – 9663, Cashless 2012. Pp 67 – 74.
- Mbonu, E. S., Ndinechi, M. C., Okafor K. C. & Ezekwe C. G. “Self Diagnostic System for Predictive Maintenance of Traffic Light Control System”. 2nd International Conference on emerging and sustainable Technologies for Power and ICT in a Developing Society, IEEE NIGERCON 2013, pp 308 – 313.
- Ndinechi M. C., Mbonu E. S., Okafor K. C., Abudulqadir M. A. and Igboebisi Ikechukwu “Aqua-Tronics: An Intelligent User-Friendly Aquarium Control System for Efficient Fish Production in Nigeria”. In Proceedings of International Engineering Conference Abuja, 9th – 13th Dec. 2013.
- Ndinechi, M. C. and Okafor K. C. “STEM Education: A Tool for Sustainable National Capacity Building in a Digital Economy”. In Proceedings of 1st International Conference “FUTO – CCE 2016” May 2016.
- Ndinechi, Michael C. and 2Okafor, Kennedy C. “Towards Smart Society with Intelligent Fog (i-Fog) Computing”. Presented at the 2nd International Conference on Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Rome, Italy, 22nd – 23rd July 2019.
INVITED PAPERS DELIVERED
- Ndinechi, M. C. “The Engineer and Engineering Education in Nigeria”. Being Lecture presented to Nigerian Engineering Students Association (NUESA), Federal University of Technology, Owerri during NUESA Week, 1994.
- Ndinechi, M. C. “Choice of Electrical/Electronic Engineering as a Profession” Public Lecture delivered during the Nigerian Society of Engineers Career Day at Owerri Girls’ Secondary School, May 1996.
- Ndinechi, M. C. “Resultant Effects of GSM License Auctioning in the Nigerian Telecommunications Industry and Its Stakeholders” Invited paper presented to the Nigerian Society of Engineers, Owerri Branch General Meeting/Seminar 2002.
- Ndinechi, M. C. “Building Up Skills for Creativity and Innovation for Alternative Energy Sources – Solar Energy” First Annual Innovation and Creativity Lecture Series. The Federal Polytechnic Oko, 28 July 2011.
- Ndinechi, M. C. “Role of Research Institutions In National Content Development” Invited paper presented to the Nigerian Society of Engineers, Awka Branch during the Annual General Meeting, Oct. 2011.
- Ndinechi, M. C. “Appropriate Roadmap for Electronics Development as a Tool for Nigeria to Achieve Vision 20 2020” Invited paper presented to the 3rd IEEE International Conference on Adaptive Science &Technology (ICAST’11), November 2011.
- Ndinechi, M. C. “From Research to Realization: The Nigerian Experience” Invited paper presented to the Faculty of Engineering, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. 3rd July 2014.
Research Gate Profile URL:
Google Scholar Page URL: