Barbara Ugochukwu L. is an Administrative officer at FUTO in the Information and Public Relations Unit (IPRU) where she writes, edits and writes reports including protocols, anchoring of events and production of FUTONews. Barbara has worked with the Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme (SURE-P) in Abuja and has a professional certificate in Project Management. Barbara helps FUTO through IPR Unit to provide/exchange information and express ideas, thoughts, and feelings using words. Barbara is a lover of drawing, music, reading, internet surfing and movies from Imo State.
- B.A. English Language, 2013
- Project Management (PMP), 2014
- M.A. English Language, 2018
- Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme (SURE-P) – 2013.
- Christ Foundation Nursery and Primary School – 2016.
Language and Memory – Psychology.
Textual Analysis of selected Newspaper editorials
Problems of stress placement of spoken English Language of part one students of the department of English, University of Maiduguri.