B.Eng.(FUTO.) MSc. (Ibadan)
Courses Assigned to Teach
- Precision Agriculture/Smart farming.
- Agricultural robotics and Automated systems development
- Proximal and Remote sensing (UAV satellite technologies) for crop evaluation and high-throughput assessment of plants’ phenotypes
- Computer vision, Hyperspectral imaging, and machine learning
- Fasogbon, S.K., Ugwah V.N., Amoo, O.M., Ajaero, P. and Emma-Egoro, O. D. (2022). “Combined Effect of a Catalytic Reduction Device with waste Frying Oil-Based Biodiesel on NOx Emissions of Diesel Engines. Modern Mechanical Engineering,12,63-73. https://doi.org/10.4236/mme.2022.123004
- Okorafor O.O., Nwaobi A.F., Ugwah V.N. (2021),” Prospects and Challenges of Nigeria’s Energy Resources: A Review”. Proceedings of the 2021 National Engineering Conference of the Nigerian Society of Engineers. The Nigerian Society of Engineers. Coal-City, 6th December. 2021. Pp. 125-141.
Research Gate Profile URL: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Vincent-Ugwah?ev=prf_overview
Google Scholar Page URL: https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=vueIx1gAAAAJ