The 33rd Convocation Ceremony of the University has been scheduled for Saturday, December 4, 2021.
Consequently, you are reminded as follows:
i. Academic gowns should be issued only on presentation of payment receipt of N7,000.00 for first degree, N10,000 for Postgraduate diploma, N15,000 for M.Sc/Ph.D and N2,000.00 for Convocation Brochure from the Bursary.
Mode of Payment for the Hire of Academic Gown and other Convocation Materials
- Visit the University website futo.edu.ng
- Click on the Link FUTO Portal or
- School Portal with the url: portal.futo.edu.ng
- Click on Bursary Collections
- Select Payment Category (Student related payment)
- Select your category Item for the payment
- Postgraduate PGD
- Postgraduate Masters
- Postgraduate Ph.D
- Complete the form to generate the payment invoice
- Proceed to FUTO Microfinance Bank for Payment
- Proceed to Bursary Unit for your Official receipt
ii. The HODs or their representatives should collect academic gowns from Room 004, SOSC Building from Thursday, December 2, 2021
iii. All gowns should be returned not later than Tuesday, December 14, 2021
iv. Names of defaulters should be submitted to the following Units for disciplinary action.
- Records and Statistics
- Students’ Account
v. The Departments would be held responsible for missing academic gowns.
PAR/Ag. Coord., R/S Unit
Secretary, Ceremonial Committee