FUTO has released the Supplementary Admission list for 2022/2023 Academic session. To validate your admission, kindly change your first choice Course to the offered Supplementary Course on JAMB portal on/before Wednesday, 07/06/2023 and pay both Development and School Fees on /before Monday, June 19, 2023 to be admitted on CAPS. Thereafter, visit FUTO website for further directives. The affected Candidates should print their admission offer letters on https://portal.futo.edu.ng/appLinks/index.html and do the following:
- Change their first choice Courses to the offered Supplementary Courses on JAMB portal on / before Wednesday, June 7, 2023 to enable FUTO admit them on CAPS.
- Visit the University Portal for the 2022/2023 schedule of fees and pay both Development and School Fees on /before Monday, June 19, 2023 to be admitted on CAPS.
- Candidates admitted into Agricultural Economics (AEC), Agricultural Extension (AEX), Animal Science & Technology (AST), Crop Science & Technology (CST), Soil Science & Technology (SST) and Agribusiness (AGB) should change to “AGRICULTURE”.
- Candidates admitted in HUMAN ANATOMY should change to “HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY”.
- Kindly note that any candidate who fails to follow the above instructions will lose his/her admission.
Prof. (Mrs.) J. C. Orji
University Admissions Officer