- Check Admission Status: Visit the University website – www.futo.edu.ng
- After confirming your Admission Status, the student should accept the offer by payment of Acceptance Fee ONLY; as well as complete the following forms online:
- Provisional Offer of Admission Letter
- Official Fee Receipts
- Postgraduate Students Personal Information Form
- Payer Information/Payment Receipts
- After successful completion of the above processes, student should proceed to Postgraduate School and meet with the Schedule Officer of his/her Department for Clearance with originals and photocopies of 2 above as well as the following:
- ‘o’ level Results; 5 Credits (in not more than 2 sittings)
- First Degree/PGD/M.Sc Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Letter
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Birth Certificate/or Age Declaration
- Any other relevant Certificate
- On successful verification of Certificates/Results, the Student will proceed with the following to the Department for Final Clearance:
- Copy of Confirmation of Admission Form
- Copies of Letter of Acceptance Forms
- Return Confirmation of Admission and Acceptance Forms to your Departmental Schedule Officer in Postgraduate School for endorsement by Deputy Registrar/Secretary, Postgraduate School.
- On Successful completion of 1-5 above, pay School Fees Online through Remita, obtain a Registration number and submit to your Departmental Schedule Officer in Postgraduate School along with the following:
- 2 Files
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Downloaded Online Student’s Basic Information Form
- Successful candidates should note that any payment of School fees/other fees, made before clearance with Postgraduate School shall not be refunded.
- Other Information relating to your Studentship will be communicated to you in Postgraduate School.
C.E.H. Sani (Mrs)