2020/2021 Academic Year Supplementary Admissions Exercise
This is to inform interested candidates who were involved in the 2020/2021 FUTO Post-UTME screening exercise and obtained a minimum Post-UTME score of 180, that the University will commence online registration for the 2020/2021 Supplementary Admissions exercise on Wednesday, March 10, 2021
The following procedure applies:
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on the 2020/2021 Supplementary Application.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Application Invoice”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11,000.00 using your Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using your ATM card.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (i) – (iii)
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit the online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”
Please, find below the list of Departments with vacancies for the supplementary admission. Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated as follows:
(a) Multiply the JAMB Score by 0.15
(b) Multiply the Post-UTME Score by 0.1
(c) Add the outcome together.
(Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score *0.15) + (Post-UTME Score*0.1)
|S/N||SCHOOL/DEPARTMENT||UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION||MINIMUM AGGREGATE SCORE|
|1||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)||CHM,??????? MTH/PHY & BIO/AGRIC||MERIT||CATCHMENT|
|a||Agricultural Economics (AEC)||“||45||45|
|b||Agricultural Extension (AEX)||“||45||45|
|c||ANIMAL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (AST)||“||45||45|
|d||CROP SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY(CST)||“||45||45|
|e||SOIL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (SST)||“||45||45|
|f||FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY(FAT)||“||45||45|
|e||FORESTRY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (FWT)||“||45||45|
|2||SCHOOL OF COMPUTING & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (SICT)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
|b||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IFT)||“||65||60|
|c||SOFTWARE ENGINEERING (SOE)||“||65||60|
|3||SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
|a||AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING (AGE)||“||50||50|
|b||FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (FST)||“||45||45|
|c||POLYMER & TEXTILE ENGINEERING (PTE)||“||50||50|
|4||SCHOOL OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (SOHT)||BIO,?? CHM &?? PHY|
|a||ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE (EHS)||“||55||50|
|?5||SCHOOL OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES (SOBS)||CHM, BIO&PHY/MTH|
|c||FORENSIC SCIENCE (FRS)||“||50||50|
|6||SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SOPS)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
|7||SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (SOES)|
|a||ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (EVM)||MTH, CHM & PHY||50||50|
|b||SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS (SVG)||MTH, CHM & PHY||50||50|
|c||QUANTITY SURVEYING (QTS)||MTH, CHM &PHY||50||50|
|d||URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING (URP)||MTH, GEO & PHY/CHM/BIO/ECO/TECH DRAWING/FINE ARTS||50||50|
Please, note as follows:
- Merit cut off is the general cut off for all candidates irrespective of their state of origin while the catchment cut off is ONLY for candidates from the five catchment states of FUTO ( ABIA, ANAMBRA, EBONYI, ENUGU &IMO)
- That the closing date for the on-line registration for the supplementary application is Tuesday, April 6, 2021;
- That candidates who did not participate in the 2020/2021 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
- That candidate must have uploaded their correct O’Level results on the JAMB portal.
For support, contact: