Notice for Candidates offered Supplementary Admission in Departments other than their First Choice Courses
Candidates who have been offered admissions into courses that are not their first choice courses must visit the JAMB CAPS Transfer Approval Page to accept the transfer and facilitate their admissions.
This is a page on CAPS portal where JAMB notifies candidates that their First Choice Institution wants to transfer them from their first choice course to another course. Candidates are required to accept the offer for them to be visible for admission on CAPS.
DIRECTION ON HOW TO accept Course/programme on JAMB caps
- Go to jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Login with username and password
- Click on “Check Admission Status“
4. Click on “Access my CAPS”
5. On the left panel menu click on “Transfer Approval”
If you have not been transferred to another programme, you will see “No Programme Transfer Consideration“
If you have been transferred you will see the course and other details.
6. Click on the “Accept” button for the offer details to appear
7. Finally, click on ‘Accept Offer after the Offer Status showing Pending Candidate’s Action to ensure that your transfer is successful. MAKE SURE THAT YOU SEE THIS PAGE SHOWN BELOW.
You should see “You have successfully accepted this change of programme offer”.