Oluchi Francisca Obioha
B.Eng. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Oluchi Francisca Obioha is a technologist in the electrical electronic engineering department. Federal University of Technology Owerri.
She had her primary education at command primary school Bauchi.
She had her secondary education at Command Day school Bauchi.
She holds a B.eng in electrical electronic Engineering from Abubakar Tarawa Balewa university Bauchi.
She is a member of the Association of Professional Women Engineers and has served in various capacity in her local chapter as editor and welfare.
She is presently a national APWEN Committee member.
She is married with children.
She hails from Okwuabala Autonomous community in Orlu Local Government Area in Imo state.
B.Eng., Electrical ElectronicEngineering – 1999
- Association of Professional Women Engineers (APWEN)
- Nigeria Society of Engineers(NSE)
Courses Assigned to Teach
- EEE 401
- COE 413
- EEE 204
- ECE 316
- ECE 506
- ECE 411
- Worked as sales, servicing, installation and troubleshooting of computer at radius computers
- Supervisor of production, process and maintenance of industrial equipment.
- At Pacek Moore pharmaceutical ltd
- No 6 alhaji Danni street,jibowu sango ota Ogun state.
- Business development assistant: troubleshooting of malfunctioning general pet blowing machine. Operations, changing the mould, servicing of a generator set, chiller and computer.building of direct online, star-delta control panels using contactors, limit switches. automatic valves, delay timer, overload relays and emergency switches.manpower utilisation And material utilisation.
- At Plastipak services ltd.
- Lyson chemical avenue Sango Ota, Ogun state.
- Technologist I
- Responsible for the use of equipment for demonstrating EEE 204 digital logic techniques, COE 318 principles of communication, ECE 316 applied electronics, EEE 401 microprocessor ECE 506 microcontroller, COE 413 Communication engineering studio 1 ECE 411 advanced electronics1 supervise the cleaning of the laboratory equipment.
- Monitoring of internal & external movement of Laboratory equipment. Assisting in compilation of laboratory results. Invigilation of examinations.
- Embedded systems
- Environmental Waste management. (e_waste)