Primary Teaching Area
Maritime Economics, Port Operations, Maritime Environmental Protection, Analysis of Transport Demand & Shipping Markets, International Trade & Shipping, Operations Research, and Econometrics.
Work Experience & Employment
- HOD, Maritime Management Technology (November 2017 to Date), FUTO
- GOZAN FREIGHT (Nig.) Ltd, Port Harcourt(1998-2001) Position: Operations Manager.
- EDOLINE TRANSPORT Ltd, Benin-City Position: Personal Assist. To the Transport Mgr. (N.Y.S.C), – (1996-1997)
- NIGERIAN PORTS Plc. Apapa – (Apr-Oct, 1995) Position: Industrial Attaché,
- PANALPINA World Transport Nig. Ltd, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State – (1993-1994) Position: Industrial Attaché,
- BACHEMAS (Nig.) Agencies Ltd Port-Harcourt, Rivers State – (1992-1993) Position: Industrial Trainee
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Script: Mata Language based on C++ for simulations
- Advanced knowledge of:
- SPSS, Stata, Minitab, R e-views, Oxmetrics: Large data sets, Time series, Structural Equation Modelling (SEM), Cross-Sectional and Panel Data Econometrics.
- Lingo for Windows, Tora and General Algebraic Modelling Systems (GAMS): for Linear Programming applications. FlexSim and Pro model for Ports, Ship-Berth Link Simulation and Logistics Transport Systems.
- Basic knowledge of:
- SAS: for Econometric Analysis
- Matlab: For Simulations
Membership of Professional Societies
- International Member, International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME);
- Member Institute of Transport Administration (iOTA), Nigeria.
- International Member International Association of Marine Shipping Professionals (I.A.M.S.P)
- International Member Maritime Logistics Professional Society.
- International Member Institute of Marine Engineering, Science & Technology (IMarEST)