PROFESSIONAL /ACADEMIC AWARDS AND HONOURS:
- Best Graduating Student, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri Nigeria.
- Federal Government scholar for B.Eng. ( 2002-2003)
- Study Fellowship award for MSc in Information Technology (2010-2012)
- Kumoh National Institute of Technology and Networked System laboratory Award for PhD in Information Technology Convergence Engineering. South Korea.
- 2015 Most Dedicated Lecturer award by the Department of Information Management Technology, Federal University of Technology Owerri Imo State Nigeria
IT-Project Management, Information Systems Evaluation and Implementation, Communications and Networks Remote Sensing and Image Processing
TEACHING AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- October 1, 2016: Lecturer II, 2016/2017 Academic Session
2016/2017 Academic Session, FUTO, lecturing the following courses: IMT 201 (Introduction to Information Technology), IMT 411(Remote Sensing Technology), IMT 303 (Introduction to Telecommunication Technology), IMT 202 (Data Structure and Algorithm), IMT 318 (Business Telecommunication), IMT 508 (Systems Evaluation and Implementation), ENS 301 (Entrepreneurship and Innovation) and ENS 302 (Business Creation and Growth).
- October 23, 2012 –September 30, 2016: Assistant Lecturer
2013/2014 – 2015/2016 Academic Session, FUTO, assisted in lecturing the following courses: IMT 411(Remote Sensing Technology), IMT 309 (Internet Technology), IMT 507 (Software Development), IMT 202 (Data Structure and Algorithm), IMT 318 (Business Telecommunication), IMT 508 (Systems Evaluation and Implementation), ENS 301 (Entrepreneurship and Innovation) and ENS 302 (Business Creation and Growth).
- July 31, 2006 –April 20, 2009: Banking Assistant and Senior Banking Assistant
First Bank of Nigeria PLC Owerri Imo State: Senior Banking Assistant (SBA) July 31, 2006, to April 20, 2009; Worked across various departments such as Cash, Accounts and Clearing, Clearing Representative to Owerri Clearinghouse of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Marketing, Administrative department, ATM deployment and finally Head of Customer Service unit. I rose from Banking Assistant to Senior Banking Assistant within eighteen (18) months of employment due to exceptional performance in cost cut strategy.
Supervision of about thirteen (38) undergraduate projects
- Research Affiliate, Centre for Entrepreneur Studies (CES), FUTO.
- Catechist: St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Chaplaincy, FUTO
Real-Time Communication and Networks for Military, IT-Project Management
Specialization: Real-Time Communications and Network, Image Processing and IT-Project Management