- PhD IN VIEW (MOUA UMUDIKE)
- M.Sc AGRIC. ECONOMICS (FUTO, 2014)
- B. AGRIC. TECH, 2005
Other relevant Academic or Professional Qualification
Proficiency Certificate in Management (Nigerian Institute of Management, NIM Chartered) (2008)
Membership of Professional Bodies
Nigerian Association of Agricultural Economics (NAAE)
Agricultural Finance, Agribusiness, Rural Development
- Eze, C. C; J. C. Okere; A. I. Maduike and G. N. Ben-Chendo (2013): “Allocative Efficiency and Returns to Scale among Fadama II Broiler Farmers in Imo State, Nigeria”. Developing Country Studies, 3 (10): 122 – 129.
- Ukoha, I. I., Orebiyi, J. S., Eze, C. C., Henri-Ukoha, A., Nwaiwu, I. O. U and Maduike, I. A. (2013): “Loan Default by Smallholder Farmers in Imo State: Review Process, Recovery Strategies and Preventive Measures”. International Journal of Applied Research and Technology, 2 (8): 34 – 41.
- Maduike, I. A; Adesope, O. M; Eze, C. C; Njoku, J. E; Nwaiwu, I. U and Korie, O. C. (2013): “Determinants of Livelihood Opportunities for Rural Youths in Owerri North Local Government Area of Imo State, Nigeria”. International Journal of Agricultural Economics, Management and Development, Vol. 3: 112 – 121.
- Ehirim, N. C; E. E. Osuji, I. O. Obasi, I. I. Ukoha, I. A. Maduike, R. D. Ejike and M. N. Oguegbuchulam (2014): “Profitability of Okra Production and Marketing in Imo State”. International Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, 17 (1): 1587 – 1593.
- Maduike, I. A; Adesope, O. M; Eze, C. C; Nwaiwu, I. U and Ukoha, I. I. (2014): “Sustainability and Interest Assessment of Rural Youths’ Livelihood in Owerri North Local Government Area of Imo State, Nigeria”. American Journal of Sustainable Cities and Society, 1 (3): 119 – 131.
- Osuji, E. E; Maduike, I. A; Oguegbuchulam, M. N. and Eze, E. U. (2014): “Effects of Farm Inputs on Productivity of Farmers in Imo State, Nigeria”. International Journal of Applied Research and Technology, 3 (1), 4 – 9.
- Okere, R. A., I. O. Uwubanmwen, I. D. Garba, L.I.Oisakede, D. C. Akparanta and A.I. Maduike (2015): “Economic Analysis of Intercropping Oil Palm with Food Crops by Small Holder Farmers in Edo State”. Journal of Agricultural Research and Policy,10 (1).
- Maduike, I. A; Orebiyi, J. S; Ohajianya, D. O. and Eze, C. C. (2017): “Institutional Credit Utilization by Rural Youth Enterprises in Imo State, Nigeria”. FUTO International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Development Studies (FIJEDS), 1 (3):170 – 181.
- Eze, E. U., Effiong, J. A. L, Osuji E.E and Maduike I. A. (2017): “Evaluation of Consumer Behaviour on Retail Prices of Rice in Imo State”. International Journal of Management Studies, Business & Entrepreneurship Research, 2 (2): 183 – 195.
- C.S. Onyemauwa; N.C. Ehirim; O.C. Korie; I.J. Uhuegbulam; I.A. Maduike and U.G.Anyanwu (2017): “Gender Differentials in Food Output and Food Security in Anambra State Southeast Nigeria”. International Journal of Agricultural and Food Science, 7 (1): 17 – 22.
- Emenyonu, C.A., Maduike, I.A., Ejike, O.U., Oshaji, I.O. and Eyo, E.A. (2018): “Credit Management Techniques and Effect on Agricultural Loan Repayment Performance: The Case of Prospect Microfinance Bank, Akwa- Ibom State, Nigeria”. Nigerian Agricultural Journal, 49(2): 88-93.
- O. B. Ibeagwa; N. C. Ehirim; G. N. Ben-Chendo; I. I. Ukoha; E. C. Osuji; I. A. Maduike; M. O. Okwara and S. E. Martins (2019): “Assessment of the Rist Management Strategies Among Arable Crop Farmers in Owerri West Local Government Area of Imo State, Nigeria”. Asian Journal of Agricultural Extension, Economics and Sociology, 33(3): 1 – 10.
- Chikezie, C., Chidiebere-Mark, N.M., Maduike, I. A., Ibeagwa, O. B. and Onyekachi E. U. (2019): Determinants of Risk Management Strategies among Rice Farmers in Ebonyi State, Nigeria. The International Journal of Agriculture, Management and Technology, 3(1): 84 – 88.
B.2.1 Published Papers in Conference Proceedings:
- Eze, C. C; Orebiyi, J. S; Ohajianya, D. O. and Maduike, I. A. (2014): Assessment of Population Dynamics and Green Economic Growth: The Nigerian Perspective. Proceedings of the 15th Annual Conference of Nigerian Association of Agricultural Economists, 13th – 17th October, Pages 4 – 10.