Francisca Chinyere Egenuka was born into the family of Nnadozie Egenuka of Umuoriaku, Ugbelle in Ideato-South L.G.A., Imo State on October 4. She attended Community Central School Ugbelle, between 1974 and 1978.
Local Authority School II, Araromi, Apapa, Lagos (1978-1980) from where she graduated in Distinction. She attended Secondary Schools including Okwudor Secondary Technical School, Amandugba Secondary Technical School and Amucha Secondary Technical School and graduated in 1986.
She got admitted into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) in 1988 from where she graduated in 1994. She was employed into the services of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri in 2002 as Farm Officer II but later converted into the Academics in 2011 and now is a Lecturer I. She has taught many courses including:
- Abattoir Management and Animal Product Handing and Marketing (AST 503)
- Poultry Production and Hatchery Technology (AST 505)
- Rabbit and Mini- Livestock Production (AST 512)
- Processing and Storage of Agricultural Food Products (AGR 306)
- Farm Practice II (AGR 301)