Mr Alex Chukwu Abara
- B.Sc ESTATE MANAGEMENT, UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, 1993
- M.Sc CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT (BUILDING), UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, 1995
- MEMBER, NIGERIAN INSTITUTION OF ESTATE SURVEYORS AND VALUERS
Courses Assigned to Teach
- PRT 413 MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT
- PRT 312 CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT
- PRT 304 MATERIALS MANAGEMENT
- ASSISTANT LECTURER, DEPARTMENT OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY, 2005
- LECTURER II, DEPARTMENT OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY, 2008
- LECTURER I, DEPARTMENT OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY, 2011 TO DATE
- CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS/BUILDING AND REAL ESTATE
- Akpan, P.L, Okoye, U.C, Onyechere, O.P (2018) Business Imperatives and Sustainable Growth of Food and Beverage Firms in a Developing Economy. IJJRM
- Akpan, P.L, and Enemuo U.C (2017) Strategic Thinking and Performance of Brewery Firms; An Empirical Evidence from Nigeria (1980-2017). A paper presented at West East Institute International Conference, Boston. The U.S.A.
- Akpan, P.L, Enemuo, U.C, Onyechere, P.O and Muoneme, P.C (2017) Strategic Environmental Scanning as a Tool for Reviving Performance in a Recessed Economy; Empirical Evidence from Food and Beverage Sub Sector. A paper presented at the Department of Business Administration 2017 International Conference.
- Akpan, P.L, and Enemuo U.C (2016) Environmental Turbulence and Performance of Brewery Firms in Nigeria (1990-2015) published in Global Journal of Business and Management, Department of Business Administration, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
- Akpan, P.L and Enemuo U.C. (2014) Technological Environment and Manufacturing firms. Evidence from selected firms in the Delta State of Nigeria. A paper presented at Global Academic Network International Conference, De Paul University, Chicago, USA. September 2014.
- Akpan, P.L., Offiong M.O, Orogbo L.O, and Enemuo U.C (2012) Conflict and Development of Oil Producing States: Empirical Reflections on Niger-Delta Region of Nigeria, published in OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development, International Centre for Research in Law ((ICIRL) and centre for Research and Social Justice and Policy (CRSJP) at Laurentian University, Canada; Ontario International Development Agency (OIDA) Canada and PSEG Institute for Sustainability Studies, Montclair State University, New Jersey, USA. Ref. No. 208/USA/12/SD, Available at www.ssm,com/link/OIDA-intl-
Journal-Sustainable-Dev.html. html OR ww.ontariointernational.org/ usa OR firstname.lastname@example.org, Retrieved February 19, 2014.
- Akpan, P.L and Enemuo, U.C (2011). Conflict Management and Sustainable Performance of Petroleum-Based Organizations published in Management Science Research Network.