- Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria. – M.Sc (Distinction) Project Management Technology, (2015).
- B.Tech (Second Class Upper Hons) Project Management Technology,(2010)
- Iganmu High School (I.H.S.), Apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria WASC (2000).
- Best Graduating Student, MSc Project Management Technology, (2015).
- NYSC State Award of Excellence (June 2011).
- FRSC Merit Award (2011).
- Society of Project Management Technology Students (SOPMAT), Most Creative Member Award (2006).
- Winner; Lagos State Inter-Collegiate Mathematics Competition, (1999).
- Winner; Nixoderm Inter-Collegiate Debate Competition Lagos (2008).
Minor Productive Work
- Training on Integrated Personnel Payroll Information System (IPPIS) at Imo State Board of Internal Revenue (2013)
Major Productive Work
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for Construction of Earth Dam in Nnewi South & Ekwusigo LGA in Anambra State Nigeria (2013)
Teaching and Professional Experience
- Assistant Lecturer – Department of Project Management Technology, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria – September 2015 – Till date
- Graduate Assistant – Department of Project Management Technology, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria – August 2011 – September 2015
- Introduction to Project Management Technology (PRT 301), Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO)
- Management Information Systems (PRT 308), Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO)
- Introduction to Electrical Technology (PRT 309), Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO)
- Construction Materials and Equipment (PRT 312), Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO)
- Tutorials in Professional Practice & Ethics (BLD 522) & Tutorials in Building Construction & Materials II (BLD 121), Dept. of Building, University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
- Network Administrator, Distributed Technologies Ltd, Ago Palace Way, Surulere, Lagos State, Nigeria.
- Member, Task Force on PG Results Collation and Computation, Department of Project Management Technology, (FUTO, 2018)
- Equipment Manager, Department of Project Management Technology, FUTO (2015 till date).
- Member, FUTO Alumni Association, Owerri, Imo State
- Presiding Officer for FUTO SUG Elections.
Conferences, Workshops and Learned Societies Activities
- Training Workshop for all lecturers in FUTO on reference management software – Mendeley and other applications: Google Scholar, Research Gate, etc, (FUTO, 2018)
- International Conference on Entrepreneurship Development as a Sustainable Basis for the Economic Transformation of Nigeria, (FUTO, 2013)
- Member Project Management Institute (PMI) (2007 to date),
- Member Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM) (2011 to date).
- Excellent use of Primavera
- Microsoft Office Suite (Ms Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent use of SPSS Packages
- Corel Graphic Suite
- Network Administration
- Database Management (SQL, Ms Access)
- Ability to Troubleshoot computers as well as any kind of electronic gadgets
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal drive.
- Excellent research ability.
- Faithfulness, Integrity and honesty are innate in me.
- Self-motivated and target-oriented.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent negotiating power.
- Numerical aptitude and Organizational skill.
- 2016 – Charles N. Ononuju, Uchenna U.Moneke, Stanley E. Okamgba – CRITICAL FACTORS AND DECISION VARIABLES AFFECTING QUALITY ASSURANCE AND RELIABILITY MANAGEMENT IN ROAD CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS IN NIGERIA. International Journal of Advanced Research. Volume 4, Issue 6, 1120-1129.
- 2014 – Akpan, E.O.P, Amade, B, Okangba, S.E, Ekweozor, C.O. CONSTRUCTABILITY PRACTICE AND PROJECT DELIVERY PROCESSES IN THE NIGERIAN CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY Journal of Building Performance Volume 5, No.1.