Prof. Gibson Francis Okorafor
Prof. Gibson Francis Okorafor
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri PhD Project Management- 2004
- The University of Bradford, (U.K) M.Sc. Project Planning & National Development – 1984
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka B.Sc. Economics, 2nd Class (Hons) Upper Division – 1978
- Nigeria Military School, Zaria WASC Grade One; – 1972
- A British Council Scholar (1983/84) at the University of Bradford, the United Kingdom for Master’s Programme in Project Planning and National Development.
- UNIDO Award for Workshop on Industrial Investment Appraisal and Computer Model for Feasibility Analysis and Reporting at UNIDO, Vienna-Austria (April – May 1990)
Membership of Professional Bodies
- FCIPM –Fellow Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria
- MBIM – Member, British Institute of Management
- Member, AIESEC Alumni Association.
- Member, Australian Institute of Project Management.
- Member, Project Management Institute – U S A
Courses Assigned to Teach
- PRT 407 PROJECT PLANNING AND CONTROL
- PRT 502 HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- PRT 811 INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
- PRT 901 PROJECT COST ESTIMATION
- PRT 802 HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- MGT 801 THEORIES AND PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
TEACHING AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Professor/Head of Department, Project Management Technology (July 2017 – date).
- Professor/Director of Academic Planning (July 2013 – July 2016).
- Professor/University SIWES Coordinator (Oct. 2010 – June 2013)
- Asso. Prof./University SIWES Coordinator (Dec. 2009 – Oct. 2010)
- Asso. Prof./Deputy Director; Centre for Continuing Education; FUTO, (Jan. 2008 – Nov. 2009)
- Senior Lecturer/Head of Dept. of Project Management Technology, FUTO, (1/10/07 – 1/10/07)
- Senior Lecturer; Dept. of Project Management Technology, FUTO, (1/10/99 – 1/10/07)
- Lecturer 1, Dept. of Project Management Technology, FUTO, (20/11/95 – 30/9/99)
- Director of Academic Planning and Development (July 2013 – Date)
- University SIWES Coordinator; (Dec. 2009 – June 2013)
- Deputy Director; Centre for Continuing Education (Jan 2008 – Nov. 2009)
- Head of Department of Project Management Technology, 2005 – 2007
- Member of the University Senate;(2005 – 2007; 2009 – Date)
- Secretary; Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) FUTO Branches; March 2005 – Oct. 2008.
- Associate Dean, School of Management: 2000
- Co-ordinator, Undergraduate Programme, Dept of Project Mgt. Tech: 1996-2000
- Member, School Board of Studies, 1995 – Date
- Member, Departmental Board of Studies, 1995-Date
- Students Academic Adviser, 1995 – 2005
- Asst. Hall Master, 1997-1999.
- Member, Security Committee of the University, 1997-1999
- Member, University Computing Facilities Committee: 1997-1999.
- Member, SMAT Welfare and Research Committee: 1997-1999
- Co-ordinator – SIWES, SMAT, 1997-2005
- Member, Council/ Senate Joint Committee on Disciplinary Matters: 2007.
- Member, University Committee on actualization of proposed bottled processed water
- Member, University Consultancy Team on Microfinance Training.
- Member, The Advisory Committee on Student Discipline; 2007 – 2008.
- Member, Senior Staff Training Committee, 2010 – Date.
- Member, Board of Directors, FUTO Water Ltd, 2012 – Date.
- Member, Ad-Hoc Committee for 2009-2010 Post-UME Screening Exercise.
- Member, Planning Committee of the Pet Project of the First Lady of Imo State, 2007.
- Member, The University Estimates Committee, 2011-2013.
- Member, School of Management Publications Committee, 2011.
- Member, University Annual Reports Committee, 2013 – Date.
- Chairman, Council Investigative Panel on Case of Gross Misconduct Against the Secretaries of SSANU, NASU & NAAT 2013.
- Member, FUTO Team for the Establishment of the Department of Estate Management in FUTO, 2014.
- Member, University Quality Assurance Committee, 2013 – Date.
- Member, Board of Directors of FUTO Water Ltd, 2012 – Date.
- Congregation Representative in the Senior Staff Training Committee, 2011 – Date.
- Member, University Estimates Committee, 2011 – 2013.
- Member, Advisory Committee on Students Discipline, 2007 – 2009.
- External Examiner, Department of Economics, Imo State University, Owerri. 2013/2014.
- Contact Person, CVL/Shell Petroleum Company Ltd, Role Model Forum and Set-up Academy Project in FUTO, 2014 – Date.
- Member, Senate Planning Committee, 2013 – Date.
- Member, University Admissions Committee, 2013 – Date.
- Member, Postgraduate Board of Studies, 2005 – Date.
- Consultant-Human Resources Management; Giblet Nigeria Ltd (1995 – Date).
- Consultant – Micro Enterprises; Forward Africa (NGO) (1997 – Date).
- Clerical Officer, Ministry of Defence (Jan 1974 – Sept. 1974)
- Economist, Bank of the North Ltd, Sokoto (July. 1978 – July 1979)
- Superintendent Collector of Customs – 1979 (Two months)
- Part-time Lecturer in Economics, Extra Mural Unit, Alvan Ikoku College of Education, Owerri (1980 – 1982)
- Planning Officer, Imo State of Nigeria Civil Service (1979 – June 1986)
- Worked in the following Ministries of Finance & Economic Planning; Agricultural Works & Housing; Commerce and Industry; and Government House where I was the Economist in – charge of the Directive Monitoring Unit.
- Resigned and joined Progress Bank PLC in 1986.
BANKING CAREER WITH PROGRESS BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
- Deputy Head – Corporate Finance Department (Sept. 1986Oct.1990)
- Senior Manager/Head – Development Banking Division (Oct. 1990 – March.
- 1991). I was the founding head of the Division.
- Senior Manager/Head – Lending Policy and Control Department (March. 1991 – September. 1991).
- Senior Principal Manager/Head – Lending Policy and Control Division (October 1991 – October.1992). The Bank Chief Credit Officer.
- Senior Principal Manager/Assistant Area Manger (October. 1992 – March. 1993)
- Senior Principal Manager/Head – Training and Consultancy Dept. (March. 1993 – 31/3/95)
- Human Resources Management.
- Development Projects
- Strategic Management
A: MAJOR WORK
- OKORAFOR G. F. (2004) ”Impact Analysis of Federal Highways on the Local Economies: A Case of Selected Highways in Nigeria” A Ph. D. Thesis at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (Unpublished).
- OKORAFOR G. F. (2014) “Depopulating the Unemployed Mass in Nigeria through Effective Project Delivery”, 26th Inaugural Lecture of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, 10th Sept. 2014.
B: JOURNAL PUBLICATION
- OKORAFOR G. F. (2011) “Monitoring and Public Sector Management”, PMforesight Vol. 1 No 4.pp. 17 & 34.
- OKORAFOR G. F. (2011) “Project Procurement and External Impact”, PMforesight vol. 1. No. 5 pp. 35 & 36
- OKORAFOR G. F. (2010) “For a Project Management Culture in Nigeria”. PMforesight, Vol. 1. No. 3.pp. 17 & 51.
- Oforegbunam T. E. & OKORAFOR G. F. (2010) “Effects of Human Capital Development on the Performance of Small & Medium Scale Enterprises in Southeastern Region of Nigeria”, Journal of Sustainable Development in Africa, Vol. 12, No. 8 pp. 49 – 58.
- OKORAFOR G. F. &Adu, E. T. (2010) “Infrastructural Project Execution Drag and Integrated Development: Selected Cases in Nigeria”; IJCRB Vol. 2, No. 2 (pp. 557-569)
- OKORAFOR G. F. (2010) “Project Consulting and Stakeholders Management in Developing Economy”, IJCRB, Vol. 1 No. 9, pp. 144 – 151 (www.ijcrb.webs.com).
- OKORAFOR G. F. & Nnanna Ukegbu (2010), “Post-Evaluation of Highway Effects on Local Economy: Factor Analysis Approach”, IJCRB, Vol. 1 No 11, pp. 234 – 248, (www.ijcrb.webs.com)
- Ebiringa O. T. & OKORAFOR G. F. (2010) “A multifactor decision cluster model for performance appraisal in the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry”, IJCRB, Vol. 1 No. 9; pp. 232 – 246 (www.ijcrb.webs.com)
- OKORAFOR G. F. &Ebiringa O. T. (2010) “Human Resource Management Practices in SMEs and Nigeria’s National Development”, IJCRB, Vol. 1 No. 10 pp. 23 – 41 (www.ijcrb.webs.com)
- Ebiringa O. T. & OKORAFOR G. F. (2010) “Automated Teller Machine and Electronic Payment System in Nigeria: A Synthesis of the Critical Success Factors”. IJCRB, Vol. 1 No. 10; pp. 114 – 129 (www.ijcrb.webs.com)
- OKORAFOR G. F. (2008) “Project and Entrepreneurship in Nursing”, Journal of Research in National Development; Vol. 6 No. 2; pp. 21 – 28; (www.ajol.info/journal_index.
- E. U. Onweremadu; O. C. Ndukwe; OKORAFOR, G. F. (2008) “Characterization and Removability of Priority Pollutants in an Oil-spilled site using composed cassava sludge,” Life Science Journal, Vol. 5, No.3 pp.62-66 (http://lsj.zzu.edu.cn)
- OKORAFOR G. F. (2007) “Technology in Project Management”, Nigeria Journal of Economic and Financial Research; Vol. 1 No. 3; pp. 169 – 177.
- OKORAFOR G. F (2007), “Post-Construction Environmental and Social Impact Analysis (ESIA) of Port-Harcourt – Enugu Highway on Local Economy”. IJARD, Vol. 9 No. 1; pp. 108 -116 (www.ajol.Info/journals/ijard)
- OKORAFOR G. F. & Onyeador S. O. (2006) “Project Management and
Public Sector Push in Nigeria (1994-2004)”, The Quantity Surveyor, Vol. 54, No 2, pp. 15 – 20.
- OKORAFOR G. F. (2005) “Impact Analysis and Project Development: Principles and Procedures”, Inter-World Journal of Science & Technology, Vol. 3 No. 1, pp. 136 – 143.
- OKORAFOR G. F. (2004) “Mentoring in the Higher Institutions: A Project for Survival,” THE JIBER; Vol. 8 No. 2 pp 213-227.
- OKORAFOR G. F. (2004) “The Public Sector Role in Road Project Abandonment /Failure in Nigeria, 1993-2002”, Inter-World Journal of Management& Development Studies’ Vol. 2 No. 1 pp. 15.
- OKORAFOR G. F. (2004) “Benefit-Cost Analysis in Projects: A Theoretical Framework”, Review of Arts and Social Sciences Vol. IV No 1, pp 1-7
- OKORAFOR G.F. (2003) “Project Management Education and Nigeria’s Economic Development”, Journal of Business & Social Science (JBSS), Vol. 11, No 1 pp.32-41
- OKORAFOR G. F. (2001) “Project Failure/Abandonment: A Case Study of Senior Staff Housing Project of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri,’ The Journal of Business & Finance, Vol. No. 4 pp . 58 – 63.
- OKORAFOR G. F (2001) “Agro-Industrial Project for Poverty Alleviation in Nigeria” Journal of Business Studies, Vol. 1 No. 2 pp. 47 – 58.
- OKORAFOR G. F. (2000) “Project Catalyst for Business Growth and Development,” Journal of Business and Social Sciences Vol. 1 No 3 pp 1 – 9.
- Asiegbu B.C.& OKORAFOR G.F. (2000) ”Planning and Control of Turn-Around Maintenance Projects of Nigeria’s Oil Refineries Using PERT Technique,” Journal of Project Management Technology Vol. 3 No 1 pp. 120-136
- Asiegbu B. C. OKORAFOR G. F. (1999) “Crisis Management in the Nigeria Beverage Industry; Operations Management Perspective”, Journal of Project Management Technology; Vol. 2, No 1 pp 34 – 55.
- OKORAFOR G. F. & Nzotta S. M. (1999) “Bank Credit Administration, A Conceptual Framework,” Review of Arts and Social Sciences, Vol. 1 No. 1 pp. 99-108.
- Nwezeaku N. C., OKORAFOR G. F & Asiegbu B. C. (1998) Determination of Share Prices in Nigeria Capital Market and Theoretical Business Valuation”, Journal of Arts & Social Sciences, Vol. 1 No. 1 pp.42 – 54.
- OKORAFOR G.F. & Nwezeaku N. C. (1998) “An Overview of International Trade and Balance of Payments Accounts: The Nigerian Experience”, Journal of Arts and Social Sciences, Vol.1, pp116-130.
- OKORAFOR G. F. (1998) “Inappropriate Development Policies: The Third World Countries Approach: Journal of Business & Finance; Vol.1, No. 2 pp.65 – 59
- OKORAFOR G. F. (1997) “Project Management and Nigerian Economy”, Journal of Project Management Technology, Vol.1 pp 14 – 22.
C1: BOOK IN MAIN DISCIPLINE.
- OKORAFOR G.F. (2001) Fundamentals and Control of Project Management, Owerri, Skillmark Media Ltd.2. OKORAFOR G. F. (2008) Projects and National Development, Owerri, Skillmark Media, Ltd.
C2: MINOR WORKS
- OKORAFOR G. F. (1997) Project Formulation and Appraisal; A Lecture Guide; Owerri, Ambix Publishers
C3: CHAPTERS IN BOOKS
- OKORAFOR G. F. (1998) “Introduction to Project Management”. Contemporary Readings in Management Technology: Agbogu et al (eds.); Owerri Readon Publishers Ltd., pp. 81 – 102.
- OKORAFOR G. F. (2008), “Public Sector Clients Role in Construction Project Failures. The Nigerian Experience”.The State of Economic and Business Environment in the Global Age; DR. A. N. Nosike, (ed.); Granado-Kingdom of Spain, Afro-Euro Centre for Development Studies.
- J. I. LEMCHI & G. F. OKORAFOR (2011) “Building a World-Class University in the 21st Century: The Legacies of Prof. C. O. E. Onwuliri at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, 2006-2011” in University Education in the 21st Century: A Festschrift in Honour of Prof. C. O. E. Onwuliri; Skillmark Media Ltd, Owerri.
C4: CONFERENCE PAPERS
- OKORAFOR, G. F. (2013) Project Management Skills and Growth of National Human Welfare at the 5th Annual National Project Management Conference held in Lagos, Nigeria. September 17 – 19, 2013.
- OKORAFOR, G. F. (2010) “The Impact of Infrastructure on Property Development and Management” @ The 2010 Mandatory Continuing Professional Development Seminar (MCPD) of The Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers, Imo State Branch, 30/9/10.
- OKORAFOR, G. F. (2010) “The Global Economic Melt-down and Successful Delivery of the Seven Point Development Agenda in Nigeria” @ A 2-Day Seminar organized by the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors, Imo/Abia States Branch, @ Concord Hotel, Owerri, 25-26/11/10.
- OKORAFOR, G. F. (2010) “Project Management: The Key to National Development”, @ The second Annual National Project Management Conference; 21-22/9/10
- OKORAFOR, G. F. (2010) “Philately: Letter Writing and ICT Challenge in Nigeria” @ The 2010 Annual General Meeting of the Nigeria Philately Service on 23/6/10.
- OKORAFOR, G. F. (1997) “The Crisis of National Development in Nigeria: The Project Management Perspective,” SMAT EXHIBITIONS & SYMPOSIUM; Obah T. Y. (ed.) FUTO pp. 9-13.
C5. TECHNICAL PAPERS
- OKORAFOR G. F. et al (2006): Feasibility Report on the Proposed Water Processing Plant at FUTO at the Request of the Management of FUTO management.
- OKORAFOR G. F. (2006); A Feasibility Study on the Expansion and Modernization of Omeziribe Farms – A Division of ECU ENT LTD.
- OKORAFOR G. F. (2009) Research Report on the Establishment of Imo Geographic Information System (IGIS), Commissioned by TTi for Imo State Govt.
D. SEMINAR PAPERS
- Okorafor G.F. (1997) “Management of Resources in the military for Beter Efficiency” Annual Conference of Senior Military Officers of 34 Field Artillery Brigade Obinze – Owerri.
- Ditto: (1998), “The Roles and Responsibilities of Trustees of an NGO”- Board of Trustees Meeting of Forward Africa (NGO).
- Ditto: (1980), “Considerations for providing Medium and Long Term Finances”, Progress Bank Plc, Credit Course, Owerri.
- Ditto: (1989), “Agriculture and Rural Development Lending”, PBN Plc Credit and marketing Course, Owerri.
- Ditto: (1988), “Bank Lending and Debt Recovery”, Seminar for Journalists by PBN Plc, Owerri
- Ditto: (1992), “The 1992 Federal Budget as it affects the Banking Industry in Nigeria,” 8th Management Staff Meeting of PBN Plc, Owerri.
- Ditto: (1992), “Credit Administration Review in Auditing”, Bank Inspectors Seminar, Owerri
- Ditto: (1992), “A Review of CBN Monetary Policy Guidelines for 1922 “-Bank Inspectors Seminar, Owerri
- Ditto: (1992), “Lending policy and Management of problem Loans,” Potomac Nigeria Ltd, Owerri.
- Ditto: (1992), “Capital Market, A pre-requisite for Economic Survival – Bankers point of view, “Chartered Institute of Bankers, Owerri.
- Ditto: (1993), “Integrated System of Management and Revenue Generation for the development of Local Government Areas”, Tripod Consultants Umuahia.
- Ditto: (1993), “Liquidity and Credit Control, Giblet Consultants, Owerri.
- Ditto: (1993), “The Dynamics of Open Market Operation (OMO) PBN Plc/Avant-Garde Ltd Owerri.
- Ditto: (1993), “ Government and Business Frauds involving Accounts Dept, Banks and other Institutions”, Potomac Nig. Ltd, Owerri.
- Ditto: (1994), “ The Implications of the 1994 Budget for the Banking Industry with particular emphasis on Community Banks, “ Unic Community Bank, EhereNgwa.
- Ditto: (1994), “Training Development and Motivating subordinates”, PBN consult/POTMAC workshop, Owerri.
- Ditto: (1994), “Using Statistics in Bank supervision”, PBN Consults POTMAC workshop, Owerri.
- Ditto: (1994), “Communication and Human Relations, “PBN Consults, Owerri.
- Ditto: (1994), “ Administration of VAT in Nigeria, “ Goblet consultants, Owerri.
- Ditto: (1994), “ The Role of Banks in Maintaining Heavy machines” JUDEX (Nig) Ent. Owerri.
- Ditto: (1995), “ Domestic and International Investment Securities, POTOMAC WORKSHOP/CASTLE INVESTMENTS LTD, Owerri.
- Ditto (1995), “ The Role of Banks in Maintenance Culture,” JUDEX (NIG) ENT & FUTO CONSULT LTD.
- Okorafor G.F. (2002) “ Financial and Information Management: Vital roles of the School Principal” at the quality Assurance workshop for Administrators of Secondary Schools in Imo State (28/2/02)
- Okorafor G.F. (2002) “ The Role of Community Leadership in the Oil Producing Areas in Conflict Mitigation By traditional and or Modern Techniques” at the USAID/OTI-AFRIDEF-CAJ Training Programme on conflict Mitigation for Youths of Ohaji/Egbema and Oguta L.G.As in Imo State 19/12/02).
- Okorafor G. F. (2003) “Project Management: A General Overview” for the Commission for the On-Going Formation of Priests of Owerri Archdiocese, Owerri-Imo State (May, Sept. and Nov. 2003)
- Okorafor G. F. (2003) “Project Implementation”, for the Commission for the On-Going Formation of Priests for Owerri Archdiocese.
- Okorafor G. F (2007); “Monitoring and Evaluation of Social Project: The Conceptual Operational and Planning Framework,” Abia State Planning Commission/ UNDP 5th March.
- Okorafor G. F (2007)”How to conduct Monitoring and Evaluation: The Monitoring Process”. Abia State Planning Commission/ UNDP 5th March.
- Okorafor G. F (2007) “How to Conduct Monitoring and Evaluation: The Evaluation Process”, Abia State Planning Commission; 5th March.
- Okorafor G. F. (1985), “Planning as a means of achieving resource allocation in the Economy”, Business times 10th June.
- Okorafor G. F. (1985), “Debt Burdens of Loan capital, “Business times 1st July.
- Okorafor G. F (1985), “PrivatisationVs Bonds Floating”, Business Time. 29th July.
- Okorafor G. F. (1985), “Fifth National Development -Plan: How realistic is 1986” Business Times, 9th September.
- Okorafor G. F (1985), “The Impact of CounterTrade on States’, Development”, Business Times, 9th September.
- Okorafor G. F. (1985), “Role of Co-operatives in Imo State”, Business Times, 16th September. ‘
- Okorafor G. F. (1985), “The Nigerian Unemployment Problems. The Role of the Private Sector”, Business Times, 16th September.
- Okorafor G. F (1988), “Banks Roles in Capital Mobilisation. The Isusu Cases”, Business Times, 9th May.
- Okorafor G. F. (1988), “African Countries and Paris Club”, Business Times, 27th June.
- Okorafor G. F. (1988), “CBN’s instrument of control: Open Market Operation”, Business Times. 6th .June.
- Okorafor G. F (1988) “Government Policies on Industrial Locations”, Business Times, 7th November.
- Okorafor G. F (1988)”; All you should know about Paris Club”, Money today, Business Concord. 13th July.
- Okorafor G. F (1988), “Bankers are made, not born”, Daily times. 2nd January.
- Okorafor G. F . (1979), “Nigeria’s Interest first”, Daily times.2nd January
- Okorafor G. F. (1979) Thumbs up against mixed Economy”, Daily Times 3rd January
- Okorafor G. F. (1979) The Boat People”, Nigerian Statesman. 6th August.
- Okorafor G. F. (1979), “Send these Mercenary teachers home “New Nigeria 7th January.
- Okorafor G. F. (1979), The Need for Super-Market in Owerri, Nigeria Statesman, 5th October. ‘
- Okorafor G. F. (1979), “The Second Best-A fundraising Measure open to Government” Nigeria Statesman 16th October.
- Okorafor G. F. (1979), “Soviet Military presence in Cuba”, Nigeria Statesman, 14th November.
- Okorafor G. F. (1979) “The tilting of power in the world, “Nigeria Statesman, 20th December.
- Okorafor G. F. (1980), “The Arab threat: challenges to African Nations”, Nigerian Statesman, 20th December.
- Okorafor G. F. (1980) The policies of State of Origin and Nigerian Unity”, Nigeria Statesman, 8th January.
- Okorafor G. F. (1980), “Men, Women and the Struggle for Supremacy”, Nigeria Statesman. 11th April.
- Okorafor G. F. (1980), “Zimbabwean election: The Patriotic Front’s position”, Nigerian Statesman. 15th February.
- Okorafor G. F. (1980)”, Tax Policy and Capital formulation as Instrument for Development”, Nigerian Statesman, 24th April.
- Okorafor G. F. (1978), “THE Role of Thrifty and Loan Societies in financing cottage Industries in the Anambra State of Nigeria, “An unpublished B.Sc thesis, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- Okorafor G. F. (1984), “Nigeria’s Balance of Payments: Problems and Possible Solutions, “an unpublished M.Sc Project, University of Bradford, West Yorkshire, Britain.
- Okorafor G. F. (1978), “The Bank Nigerian postal orders, “Sokoto Service vol. 1. NO.2 N.Y.S.C.
G. COURSES ATTENDED:
- Project Analysis and Investment Appraisal -Financial Institutions Training Centre (FTTC), Yaba; 19th _23rd October 1987.
- Workshop on How to Negotiate and Win. Goldland Business Company Ltd Lagos, 18 November 1987.
- Workshop on sources of procurement of foreign finance – Public Finance Management Consulting Group, Lagos, 16 – 18th February 1998.
- Corporate Finance Management workshop – Nigerian Institute of Bankers, Lagos 13th – 17th February 1989.
- Advanced Project Appraisal course – NERFUND/NIDB, Lagos; 20th November 15th – December 1989.
- Workshop on Industrial Investment Appraisal and Computer Model for Feasibility Analysis and Reporting UNIDO, Vienna, Austria, 23rd April, – 11th May 1990.
- Financial Restructuring Workshop-Cooper and Lybrand Associates, Lagos: 24th April-10th May 1991.
- Credit and Mortgage Course – H Pierson Associates Ltd, 26th – 29th May 1992.
- Marketing of Financial services Course- FITC, 25th-29th, January 1993.
- Train the Trainers Workshop – FITC 19th April – 7th May 1993.
- Workshop on Enhancing Organizational Effectiveness Skills for Management Consultants – Centre for Management Development – Oct. 10-14, 2005
- Microfinance Training Service Providers – Train the Trainers Workshop – CBN/NDIC – 23/11/09 to 11/12/09 and 5-10/4/10
- 18th National Training Conference and Exhibition, 2010 of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF); 10 – 13/11/10.