Dr (Mrs) Ndidi-Paschal O. Anyoha
Dr (Mrs) Anyoha, Ndidi-Paschal Ogochukwu a Senior Lecturer at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State has published extensively in journals, books etc. Before joining FUTO University Community, she has represented Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), Nigeria in Litigation and Community Service in South-South Nigeria. She is a member of many professional bodies within and outside the country such as National Association of Technology Teachers, Nigeria Agricultural Extension Society of Nig. (AESON) Organic Agriculture Project in Tertiary Institution in Nigeria (OAPTIN), Society for Community Mobilization for Sustainable Development, New Delhi.
Dr Anyoha is married to Dr Paschal Anyoha, Director of Nice View Eye Clinic, Port Harcourt and they are blessed with lovely children. She teaches both undergraduate and graduate courses, some of which are listed below;
- Research Interest
- Courses Taught
- Professional bodies
- University Committee
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- National Root Crops Research Institute (Industrial Training) Umudike, Abia State.
- The University of Calabar, Faculty of Agriculture, Department of Crops Science (N.Y.S.C.)
- Graduate Assistant, Federal University of Technology, Owerri (Oct. 02 – Oct. 06)
- The Assistant Lecturer Federal University of Technology, Owerri (August 06 –Sep 2009).
- Lecturer II, Federal University of Technology Owerri (Oct. 2009- Oct.2012)
- Lecturer I, the Federal University of Technology Owerri(Oct. 2012.)
- Senior Lecturer (2012 till date).
Issues relating to women and youth in Agriculture (to extract the best in women and youths so as to make the agricultural sector achieve its potentials)
- Undergraduate Courses Taught
- AGRIC 301- FARM PRACTICE II
- AGRIC 501- FARM PRACTICE V
- AGRIC 203 – INTRODUCTION TO AGRIC.
- AEX 301- COMMUNITY AGRIC. EXTENSION
- AEX 405- DIFFUSION OF INNOVATIONS
- AEX 407- EXTENSION TEACHING, LEARNING PROCESS AND METHODS
- AEX 504- TECHNOLOGY AND SOCIAL CHANGE IN AGRICULTURE
- AEX 505- GENDER ISSUES AND RURAL YOUTH PROGRAMMES IN EXTENSION
- AEX 516- FOUNDATIONS OF SOCIAL ACTION
- AEX 520- UNDERGRADUATE SEMINAR
- ENS 301 – Entrepreneurship I
- ENS 302 – Entrepreneurship II
- AEX 507- PROGRAMME PLANNING AND EVALUATION
- B. AGRIC TECH PROJECT SUPERVISION 2006-2007 SESSION – 2 STUDENTS
- 2007/2008 SESSION-5 STUDENTS
- 2008/2009 SESSION– 12 STUDENTS
- 2009/2010 SESSION-4 STUDENTS
- 2010/2011 SESSION-4 STUDENTS
- 2011/2012 SESSION- 10 STUDENTS
- 2012/2013 SESSION-9 STUDENTS
- 2013/2014 SESSION- 7 STUDENTS
- 2014/2015 SESSION -5 STUDENTS
- PGD STUDENTS: TEACHING/SUPERVISION
- D736 —- COMMUNICATION METHOD IN AGRIC EXT.
- CCE STUDENTS: TEACHING/SUPERVISION
- M.Sc. STUDENTS: TEACHING/SUPERVISION
- AEX 803—-RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- AEX 812—- DESIGN OF SAMPLE SURVEY
- PhD STUDENTS: TEACHING
AEX 801—-LEADERSHIP & ORGANIZATION OF AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION.
A CONSULTANT IN CHARGE OF DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION OF EXTENSION BULLETIN FOR THIRD NATIONAL FADAMA DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (WORKED WITH MANY RESEARCH INSTITUTES LIKE NATIONAL ROOT CROP RESEARCH INSTITUTE, UMUDIKE; INSTITUTE FOR AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH, SAMARU; INTERNATIONAL CROP RESEARCH FOR SEMI-ARID TROPICS, KANO; NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HORTICULTURE, IBADAN).
Membership of Professional bodies
- Agricultural Extension Society of Nigeria (AESON)
- Organic Project in Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria (OAPTIN)
- Agricultural Society of Nigeria (ASN)
Member university committee like
- MEMBER SAAT CONSULTANCY COMMITTEE
- MEMBER SAAT LABORATORY MONITORING COMMITTEE
- MEMBER SAAT SEMINAR AND WORKSHOP COMMITTEE
- MEMBER ACCREDITATION COMMITTEE OF AGRIC. EXTENSION- 2014
- MEMBER, SAAT MOCK ACCREDITATION COMMITTEE, FOR FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE TECH. (FWT) DEPT.
- DEPARTMENTAL POST GRADUATE COORDINATOR.
- PARTICIPANT IN 2017 PRO-LIFE WEEKEND SEMINAR AND AWARD RECIPIENT FROM WISDOM PRO-LIFE MOVEMENT, SEAT OF WISDOM SEMINARY, OWERRI.
- MEMBER AND AWARD RECIPIENT, NATIONAL COUNCIL OF WOMEN’ S SOCIETIES OF NIGERIA, IMO STATE CHAPTER.
- MEMBER AND AWARD RECIPIENT, NATIONAL COUNCIL OF WOMEN’ S SOCIETIES OF NIGERIA, IDEATO NORTH CHAPTER.
- AWARD OF EXCELLENCE RECIPIENT FROM AKOKWA UNITED PROGRESSIVE PEOPLES ASSEMBLY (AUPPA)(2015).
- AWARD RECIPIENT FOR OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE PORT HARCOURT DIOCESAN GUILD OF ST ANTHONY OF PADUA (2017)
- Anyoha, N.O and Anaeto, C.F. (2007). Influence of fund availability on the adoption of improved agricultural technologies among farmers involved in the Special Programme for Food Security in Rivers State, Nigeria. Global Approaches to Agricultural Extension Practice (GAEP), Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 156-159.
- Anyoha, N.O. and Chikaire, J. (2010). Population pressure as it affects farmers’ wellbeing and implication for development in Ngor Okpala LGA Imo State. Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Services. Centre for Research and Innovations. http://www.cenresin.org.
- Anyoha, N.O., Anaeto, C.F. Nnadi, F.N. and Ajaero, J.O. (2010). The effects of environmental degradation on agriculture in Delta State. International Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development (IJARD). Vol. 10 (2), pp. 143-149.
- Diploma in Computer Studies and Applications
- Research Training experience at National Root Crop Research Institute, Umudike.