Ezeafulukwe Chukwuka Fabian is a native of Nnobi, in Idemili South L.G.A. of Anambra State, Nigeria. He graduated from the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike and Rivers State University of Science And Technology, Port Harcourt where he obtained B.Fish and M.Sc (Aquatic Ecology) respectively. He is also currently running a PhD programme in the Federal University of Technology Owerri. He is a practising fish farmer and a seasoned fishery consultant having been involved in any aspect of aquaculture practice in Nigeria in the last Ten Years.
He was a Lecturer at Imo State Polytechnic Umuagwo, Ohaji, Imo State, where he acted as the Head of Department, Fisheries and Marine Technology from 2011 to 2012. He currently Lectures at the Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology, as Lecturer II. He has published in both local and international journals
He is married to Mrs Ezichi Ruth Ezeafulukwe and they are blessed. To God be the glory.
ACADEMIC CLASS ADVISER AND FISH FARM COORDINATOR
DEGREES OBTAINED WITH DATES
- B.Sc Fisheries (2003), Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike.
- M.Sc (2007) Rivers State University of Science And Technology, Port Harcourt.
- Member, Fisheries Society of Nigeria (FISON)
- Member, (TADAN)
PRIMARY TEACHING AREA
Principles of Aquaculture, Aquatic Macrophyte and Fisheries stock Assessment and Conservation
Academic Class Adviser, Fish Farm Co-ordinator
Fish breeding and genetics, Fish Ecology and Pollutions Studies.
- C.F. Ezeafulukwe, E.O. Ahaotu, F.N. Madubuike and L.E. Osuagwu(2013). Effect of Fertilization of fish pond with graded levels of pig dung on the performance of Clarias gariepinus (catfish) raised under tropical condition. Inter. J.Appl.Sci.Engr.1(1):31-36.
- E.O. Ahaotu, C.F. Ezeafulukwe, C.M. Ayo-Enwerem and B.U. Ekenyem(2013). Effect of enzyme fortified raw Moringa seed(Moringa oleifera) waste diets on nutrient utilization and haematological parameters of broilers.Inter.J.Appl.Sci.Engr. 1(1):25-30.
- Lukman A Agbabiaka and Chukwuka F Ezeafulukwe (2013).Utilization of Tigernut (Cyperus esculentus L) meal as a Dietary supplement by African catfish(Clarias gariepinus Burchell,1822) Fisheries and Aquaculture Journal.Vol.2013.FAJ-64.
- L.A. Agbabiaka, K.C. Okorie and C.F. Ezeafulukwe. (2013). Plantain peels as a dietary supplement in practical diets for African catfish(Clarias gariepinus Burchell,1822)fingerlings.Agriculture and Biology Journal of North America.4(2):155-159.
- L.A. Agbabiaka, C.F. Ezeafulukwe, and C.B. Ekeledo. (2013). Recycled dead chicken meal in low-cost practical diets for African catfish(Clarias gariepinus Burchell,1822)fingerlings. Agriculture and Biology Journal of North America 4(3):181-185.
- C.M. Ayo-Enwerem C.F. Ezeafulukwe, E.O. Ahaotu and Akinfemi (2013). Effect of replacement of fish meal with spent grain on the performance of growing pigs.Inter.J.Vet.Sci,2(3):78-80.
- Anyanwu C.N., Amadi-Eke A.S., Nwaka D.E., Ezeafulukwe C.F. and Adaka, G.S.(2015). Climate Change, effects and mitigation strategies on Aquaculture: A review.Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries 4(3-1):70-72.
- C.F Ezeafulukwe, D.C Njoku, C.N Anyanwu, H.C Madu, C.B Ekeledo and G.S Adaka(2015). Comparative studies on the nutrient composition of wild and pond-reared catfish, (Clarias gariepinus Burchell,1822).Inter.J.Vet.Sci,4(3):127-130
- C.F Ezeafulukwe, D.C Njoku, C.B Ekeledo and G.S Adaka(2015). Morphomeristic characteristics of selected Cichlid fishes from two aquatic environments in Imo state, Nigeria. Inter.J.Vet.Sci,4(3):131-135.
- G. S. Adaka, I.N.Etim, A. A. Nlewadim, N.F.Olele and C.F Ezeafulukwe (2015).Assessment of Fish Landed by artisanal fishers in Imo River at Owerri-Nta, Abia State, Nigeria.Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Science.DOI:10.3923