Prof. Christopher Chiedozie Eze
B. Agric (Hons), M.Sc, Ph.D (UNN), L.L.B, B.L, Dip. in SMEs
A native of Elugwu – Umuchienta Autonomous Community (formerly a part of Nkwumeato Community) in Ihitte/Uboma Local Government Area of Imo State, Christopher Chiedozie Eze was born on the 26thof February, 1961 to the family of Late Chief Godwin Uwalaka Eze and Lolo Ezinne Christiana Egoigwe Eze (nee Keke).Young Christopher was born in Kano, at a time when his father was serving there as a staff of the Nigerian Railway Corporation, prior to his retirement and home ward relocation in 1966. Christopher had his early education at the community primary school Atonerim Ihitte(1970-75) followed by a secondary training at Boys’ High School Ihitte in Ihitte Uboma(1975-1980).
Following his secondary education, Christopher Eze secured admission to the University of Nigeria Nsukka in 1981 to read Agricultural Economics. He pursued his studies with diligence between 1981 and 1986, and graduated Bachelor of Agricultural Economics (with Second Class Honours) in 1986. He proceeded for his National Youths Service in Benin City (1986/87) and soon returned to the University of Nigeria in 1989 for postgraduate studies – he trained between 1989 and 1991 for M.Sc in Agricultural Economics, and from 1991-1996 to bag a Ph.D. in Agricultural Economics (1996), based on a major thesis on “Community Development Associations and fund Mobilization for Rural Development Projects in Imo State, Nigeria”. He worked briefly in his Department as an Assistant Lecturer in 992 having graduated as the best graduating student in 1990/1991 academic session.
Christopher Chiedozie Eze’s substantive work experience commenced in 1992 with an appointment as a Senior Training Officer under the National Board for Community Banks, under the presidency. He served in this capacity up till 1999 when he was promoted to Training Officer involved in capacity building functions for the chain of Community Banks in the Eastern Zonal Area. However, by 2002, Dr. Christopher Eze sought and secured a teaching Appointment with the Federal University of Technology Owerri. He was appointed a Lecturer I in the Department of Agricultural Economics, School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology. He taught several courses, ranging from Introduction to Microeconomics and Macroeconomic Theory, to Agricultural Projects Analysis and Evaluation, Advanced Macro & Microeconomics Theory; Agribusiness , finance and management and Agricultural Finance and Rural Development, Advanced Environmental Economics , to mention just a few. Over the years also he has supervised scores of undergraduate and postgraduate students; and served as Team Leader for some major Research Projects, including especially works on “Cassava Post-Harvest Needs Assessment surveys for Ebonyi State, Enugu State, and Anambra State respectively. And the competitiveness of high quality cassava flour survey in South East, Nigeria (2015).
Based on his extensive research contributions, Christopher Eze has published numerous Scientific Articles in local and International Journals. Among other things he has to his credit over ninety Journal Articles in peer- reviewed Journals; plus about four Technical Reports and an extensive profile of Papers presented at various Conferences and Workshops locally and overseas. As should be expected, his teaching experience, research works and publications earned for him some due recognition and steady career progression, from the rank of Lecturer I (2002-2005) to Senior Lecturer (2005 – 2008), Reader/Associate Professor (2008 -2011) and ultimately to the status of a full- fledged Professor of Agricultural Economics in FUTO in 2011. He was the 24th Inaugural Lecturer in FUTO. He has a book to his credit entitled Dynamics of Agribusiness, Finance and Farm Assets planning published in 2016 , Agribusiness Management 2018.
Professor Christopher Eze has served in various Administrative and Management positions in the University system over the past years. These include his services as:-
- Chairman SAAT Seminars and Workshops Committee (2002
- Chairman SAAT Committee on University Farm Project (2007)
- Associate Dean, Postgraduate School, FUTO, (2008- 2011)
- Chairman, PGS Curriculum Review Committee (2009)
- Head, Department of Agricultural Economics, SAAT, (2012-2015
- Member, Unified Cadre Appraisals Committee, FUTO (2012)
- Chairman University Protocol Committee (2012 -2015)
- Chairman, University Ceremonials Committee (2016- – date)
- Director, Centre for Entrepreneurship 2017
- Member, 11TH Governing Council of FUTO 2017
- Member 6th Governing Board of NCCE 2017
Professor C.C. Eze has also served as Specialist Consultant and Team Leader for various Agricultural Projects sponsored by the Imo State Government (2003-2005), the International Institute for Tropical Agriculture (2004), The World Bank/FGN/ADB Project and the United Nations Development Program (2006 – 2007) and as Team Member of a USA1D/IFPRI Global Food Security Response Project (2000). In addition. Christopher C. Eze served as a Visiting/Adjunct Professor at Imo State University, Owerri (2008/2009), UNN his Alma Mater, (2013/2015) Kogi State University,(2012), Ghent University Belgium (2010).
A devoted Economist, with outstanding Social Inclinations, Christopher Eze is gifted with the unique attributes of boundless resourcefulness, and an enthusiastic zeal for knowledge, justice and fair play. No wonder he found time, inspite of his very busy schedules, to read Law; and between 1999 and 2008 he had bagged the twin qualifications of LL.B (University of Nigeria, Nsukka) and B.L. (Nigerian Law School). Furthermore, he has earned some due recognitions, research fellowships and awards from the following, during the past few years:-
- German Support for Africa, International Award on Ecology (2008)
- European-Commission -Erasmus Mundus fellowship in Agriculture and Rural Development (2009).
- Agricultural Economics Society, U.K. Research Award (2010).
- Associate Fellow of the African Heritage Institution, Nigeria (2011)
- Expert Consultancy assignments on Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Management and Development Projects in various States of Nigeria (2012-2015)
- Jerusalem pilgrim
- Research grant by FUTO and TETFUND research grant 2015/2016 .
- Member , Technical Brainstorm session on knowledge management and Theory of Change for food security on the UNDP /Global Environment Facility Project entitled Fostering Sustainability and Resilience for Food security in Sudan Sahel Nigeria 2016
- FELLOW NIGERIAN ASSOCIATION OF AGRICULTURAL ECONOMISTS (2016) and vice president 1 of the Association
- Grant for text book publication by TETfund 2018- Agribusiness Management
Professor Christopher Chiedozie Eze is a committed and a devout Christian. He is happily married and the marriage is blessed with children.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
|Oct., 2013||Galilee International Management Institute, Mizra Israel||Diploma certificate in SMEs Management and Development|
|2007 – 2008||Nigerian Law School Abuja||B.L (Barrister at law)|
|1999 – 2006||University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus||L.L. B.|
|1991 – 1996||University of Nigeria, Nsukka Campus||Ph. D Agricultural Economics|
|1989 – 1991||University of Nigeria, Nsukka Campus||M Sc. Agricultural Economics|
|1981 – 1986||University of Nigeria, Nsukka Campus||Bachelor of Agriculture (Agricultural Economics)|
|1975 – 1980||Boys High School Ihitte, Ihitte Uboma L.G.A. Imo State, Nigeria||WASC, Division 1|
|1970 – 1975||Community School Atonaerim – Ihitte||First School Leaving Certificate (Credit Level)|
Professional Certificate Courses Attended
|Date||Institution | Course Location||Name of Course|
|10th – 17thJune 1993||Organized by Afribank PLC at Modotels, Owerri, Imo state||Bank Lending and Credit Administration Course for Community Banks|
|14th – 15thJuly 1993||Research Group on Local Institutions in Nigeria. Benue Hotels, Markudi, Benue state||National Workshop on Impact of Community Banks on Investment Patterns at the Local Level|
|8th-12th April, 1991||UNN/DAE – Kul/C.I.E. Linkage project||Water Resources Development for Domestic use and small – scale Irrigation schemes in south Eastern Nigeria|
|8th Nov. 1995||National Board for Community Banks and Business Investors Ltd, Enugu state, Nigeria||Share Registration Workshop|
|12th – 16th|
|AFRACA / NBCB International workshop on Community Banks and Self Help Linkage Train – the trainer||AFRACA / NBCB International workshop on Community Banks and Self Help Linkage Train – the trainer|
|2003||IITA, Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria||IITA Cassava Project Nigeria: Invitation to Training on Baseline Survey|
|2004||World Bank Country Office, Nigeria||Community driven development approach in project planning and implementation|
|2006||AFRIHUB UNN, Anambra State, Nigeria||Training in Computer Skills Acquisition- Word processing, excel and lotus (spreadsheet), power point, Project management tools (SAP), COSTAB, SPSS, PROBIT, DEA|
|2006||Agricultural Research Management and Training Institute ARMTI, Ilorin, Kwara state, Nigeria||Agricultural projects Planning , management and Appraisal Techniques|
|2007||IITA, Ibadan, Oyo state||Strategic Analysis and knowledge support system for Rural Development|
|2009||Humboldt University Berlin, Germany||Albrecht Daniel Thaer Kolloqium 2009: Exploring the Nexus of Science, Development and the quest for Africa|
|16thAug. 2012||Auditorium , Aja Nwachukwu|
House , NO 26 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama District, Abuja, FCT
|Stakeholders Validation Workshop for Mainstreaming Human Development Studies in Nigerian Universities Curricula|
|16th–30th Oct. 2013||Galilee International Management Institute (GIMI), Israel||SMEs Management and Development|
|1991||CODESRIA Laureate for Small Grants for M.Sc. Thesis Writing in African Universities||Research|
|1991||Social Science Council of Nigeria Research grants on Development Issues||Research for M.Sc. Thesis|
|1991||Best M.Sc. Student|
|1992||Nigeria Institute for Social and Economic Research Population Research Grant||Research|
|2002||FUT Owerri Senate Research on Food Insecurity, Poverty and Investment||Research|
|2007–2008||FUT Owerri Senate Research grant on women’s accessibility to Credit from selected Commercial banks for poverty reduction in south east Nigeria||Research Team Leader|
|2008||Support Africa International award on Ecology(Germany)||Researcher and Awardee|
|2009||European Commission – Erasmus Mundus IMRD Fellow in Agriculture and Rural Development||Fellowship and Research|
|2010||Agricultural Economics Society of U.K Conference attendance Support Bursary||Researcher|
|2011–Date||African Heritage Institution Enugu State , Nigeria||Associate Research Fellow|
|2010-date||Centre for research and international development||Research fellow|
|2016||FUT Owerri Senate/TETFund research grant on Socio-economic effects of climate change on cocoyam production in Southeast Nigeria||Researcher and Team leader|
Membership of professional bodies
|1987 – Date||Member, Nigerian Association of Agricultural Economists (NAAE)||Legal Adviser(2011-date)& Vice President 1 (2017)|
|1992 – 2001||Member Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (C. I.B.N.)||Member|
|1987 – 2012||Farm Management Association of Nigeria.||Member and Scientific reviewer of Journal Articles|
|1997 – 2018||Agricultural Society of Nigeria||Member and Scientific reviewer of Journal Articles|
|2007 – 2011||Association of Professional Negotiators and Mediators||Member|
|2008 – 2017||Nigerian Bar Association||Member|
|2008 – 2017||West African Research and Innovation Management Association||Member and Scientific reviewer of Journal Articles|
|2008 – 2010||International Farm Management Association||Member and Scientific reviewer of Journal Articles|
|2009||Agricultural Projects and Rural Development Appraisers Association of Belgium||Member|
|2010 – 2012||Agricultural Economics Society U .K||Member|
|2010 – 2011||National Council on Commerce and Industry||Member|
|2010 – date||Research Fellow African Institute of Applied Economics||Member THINK TANK|
|2011- Date||Agricultural Policy Research Network||Member|
|2012||Member, Unified Cadre Appraisals Committee, FUTO||Member|
|2015/2016||Professor on sabbatical||Department of Econs & Development Studies , FUNAI||Lecturing , Research & community service.|
|2011-Date||Professor||Department of Agricultural Economics, FUTO||Lecturing, Research, community service and Administration|
|2008-2011||Associate Professor||Department of Agricultural Economics, FUTO||Lecturing, Research, community service and Administration|
|2010-2011||HON. Commissioner of Commerce and Industry||Government of Imo State, Ministry of Commerce and Industry||Administration, Policy making|
|2005-2008||Senior Lecturer||Department of Agricultural Economics, FUTO||Lecturing, Research and Administration|
|2002-2005||Lecturer I||Department of Agricultural Economics, FUTO||Lecturing and Research|
|2008||Visiting/Adjunct Professor||Department of Agricultural Economics, Imo State University||Lecturing, Research and Administration|
|1996-2003||Part-Time Lecturer||Department of Agricultural Economics, University of Nigeria Nsukka||Lecturing, Research and Administration|
|1999-2000||Chief Training / Appeal Officer||National Board for Community Banks, Abuja||Lecturing and appraisal of Community Banks|
|1992-1999||Senior Training and Appraisal Officer||National Board for Community Banks, Abuja||Lecturing and appraisal of Community Banks|
|June-Aug. 1992||Lecturer||Department of Agricultural Economics, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria||Lecturing and Research|
|2nd Jan-June 1992||Lecturer||Department of Agricultural Economics, Abia State University, Nigeria||Lecturing and Research|
|1987-1989||Assistant Lecturer||College of Education, Benin, Nigeria||Lecturing and Research|
|1986-1987||NYSC||College of Education, Benin (former Bendel State), Nigeria||Lecturing|
|1985||Industrial Trainee||University of Nigeria Nsukka Commercial farm||Learning/acquiring knowledge|
|1983||Industrial Trainee||Obudu Cattle Ranch Cross River State||Learning/acquiring knowledge|
|Feb.-Dec. 1981||Clerical Account Officer||University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu||Administering of loans and advances|
Major consultancy projects undertaken since 2003
|Date||Name of Project/Assignment||Role||Organization|
|1999 – 2001||Rural Credit Expert/Rural Institutions specialist in the verification of loan disbursement and recovery for community banks in Nigeria||Team Leader||National Board for community Banks|
|2001||Commercial services impact evaluation of the National Agricultural Technology Support Project (NATSP) facility in Enugu State of Nigeria||Evaluation Team Member||Enugu State Agricultural Development Programme|
|2004 – 2006||Imo State Songhai farm project where we used integrated farming techniques to produce food for the State and training young school leavers and ensured their resettlement between 2004-2006||Consultant||Imo State Government|
|2002 – 2006||Supervising , monitoring and Appraisal of the National Special programme on food Security pilot project in Imo State and reporting back to FMANR||Team Member||Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources|
|2003 – 2005||Monitoring and Appraisal of Promoting sustainable agricultural Development in Imo State project ,a project co-financed by Imo State Government and International Institute for Tropical Agriculture for the establishment of integrated Modern cassava processing plant at Umuagwo, Imo State , Nigeria||Team Leader||Imo State Government|
|2006/2007||Country Assessment of Nigeria’s Competitiveness in the Global market||Consultant||UNDP|
|2004||IITA cassava mosaic disease in Nigeria covering the south east and South west States of Imo , Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi , Anambra, ogun, oyo, ondo and Ekiti States in Nigeria||Agricultural Economist/ researcher||IITA, Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria|
|2006||Economist IITA Cassava postharvest and infrastructural needs assessment / evaluation covering Kwara, Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu , Benue and Nasarawa States in Nigeria||Economist||IITA, Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria|
|2005/2006||Supervision , monitoring and Appraisal of Promoting Sustainable Agricultural Development in Borno State (PROSAB) Project||Team Member||A project Funded by CIDA and Executed by IITA with team of Monitors Canada providing some Technical backing|
|2005||Agricultural Economist and Enumerator in the Enhancement of Food Security in Northern Guinea Savanna of Nigeria through the identification and Deployment of Drought Tolerant Maize Varieties.||Researcher/ Enumerator||A project executed under CIDA’S Canada Climate Change Capacity Development Fund (CCCCDF)|
|2007/2008||Agricultural Economist/ financial expert in the Das International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) and Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research(CGIAR) Mission to Lilongwe in Malawi on the Forestry rehabilitation and sustenance project and submission of the project Completion report to the organization in Germany||Financial Expert||Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research(CGIAR)|
|2005 – 2007||Agricultural Economist for Imo State on National FADAMA agricultural development projects in the state. National FADAMA||Consultant||world bank / FGN/ ADB Assisted projects in some states in Nigeria|
|2009||Collaborator in the UNSAID/IFPRI Global Food Security Response (GFSR) Project: Structure of small scale private irrigation (SPRI) Sector in Nigeria||Team Member||USAID/IFPRI|
|2015||Enhancing the Competitiveness of High Quality Cassava Flour value Chain in Nigeria IITA.||Coordinator||Coordinator south East team|
|07/02/2016||Round table discussion with the office of the presidency including Nigerian Economic Team on the State of Nigerian Economy||Reader: Linking Fall in Price of Oil to Exchange Rate Management Crisis in Nigeria||The presidency Abuja|
|23-24 March, 2016||Technical Brainstorm session on knowledge management and Theory of Change for food security on the UNDP /Global Environment Facility Project entitle Fostering Sustainability and Resilience for Food security in Nigeria||Discussant||UNDP|
22 July, 2016 Nigeria zero hunger strategic review , Technical sub –committee on implementation , partnership, monitoring and evaluation , including integration member technical committee Nigeria.
20th and 21st October, 2016 Validation workshop on the Nigerian Environmental Policy Held at Rock View hotel Abuja.
19th March, 2019, A round table on the way forward for Nigeria after the Katowice climate package, Organized by Centre for climate and Development AE-FUNAI in Collaboration with Department of Climate Change of the Federal Ministry of Environment and UNDP.
- Agricultural Finance
- Rural Development
- Food Security
- Eze C.C. &Okoroji, E.C. (1997): “Community Development Associations and Rural Development in Imo State: Implications for sustainable Agricultural Investment in Nigeria. Proceedings of the 13th Annual Conference of farm management Association of Nigeria (FAMAN) held at Federal University of Agriculture Umudike Abia State, 12th 15th, October, (A. C. Nwosu and J.A. Mbanasor, eds).
- Eze C.C. (1999): “Community Banking and Rural Development in Nigeria. In Agricultural Transformation in Nigeria proceedings of National Conference in Honour of Professor Martin O. Ijere held at Federal University ofAgricultural UmudikeAbia State, Nigeria 24 – 26 August. Nwosu A.C, C.U. Nwajiuba and J.A. Mbanasor (ed).
- Eze C.C. (1999): “The structure and conduct of community Development Associations (CDAS) in Imo State, Nigeria.” ESUT Journal of Development Management 1 No. 1 Pp 2 – 13.ESUT Press.
- Eze C.C. (2002): “Food Insecurity, Poverty and Investment Dimensions” Journal of farming and Rural Systems Economics Volume 46 Pp 33 – 39. MargrafVerlag. Germany.
- Eze C.C. and E. C. Okorji (2002): Fund Mobilization, Sources and members’ Patronage of Community Development Association Activities. The Nigerian Journal of finance Vol. 1 No2 October. Pp14 -21. EUST Press Enugu.
- Eze C.C. (2002): The concept and Design of Community Banking. An approach to Financial Institution Building. ESUT Journal of Development Management (Special edition) Vol. 4 Nos. 1 and 2 pp 18 – 27
- Anumihe E.C. and C. Eze (2002): Costs Returns Analysis of Onion Marketing in Owerri Urban market of Imo State, Nigeria in Agriculture a basis for Poverty Eradication and Conflict Resolution. Proceeding of the 36th Annual Conference of the Agricultural society of Nigeria held at the Federal university of Technology Owerri, Nigeria Oct 20 – 24 ed lloeje, M.U; Osuji G.E., U. Herbert and Asumugha G. N. pp 49 – 52
- Eze C.C. and S.A. Olaoye (2003): Income and Expenditure sources of male and female farmers in Abakaliki L.G.A. of Ebonyi State, Nigeria. Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Vol 10 Number, March. Pp 4679 – 4689 NAU Press Awka
- Okorji, E.C, C. Eze and V.C. Eze (2003): Efficiency of cassava processing Techniques Among Rural Women in Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria Journal of Agricultural and social Research, Vol. 3 N0 2: 84 -96.
- Eze C.C. (2003): Resource Use Efficiency in Cocoyam Production in Ihitte/Uboma Area of Imo State, Nigeria. Journal of Applied Science Vol. 6, No 3: 3865 – 3871.
- Eze C.C. and E.C. Anumihe (2003): Constraints of Small Farm Holders to Cassava Production and Consumption. In Agriculture the bedrock of an Enduring democracy. Proceedings of the 37th Annual Conference of the Agricultural Society of Nigeria held atUniversity ofCalabar, Nigeria 16 – 20 Nov. 2003 ed Esu, I.E, Amalu, U.C, Oko B.F.D. and Asumugha. G. N. pp106 – 110.
- Eze C.C. and E.C.Okorji (2004). Cocoyam Production by women farmers under Improved and Local Technologies in Imo State, Nigeria.A Cost – Returns Approach. African Journal of Science Vol5 No1 PP 1153 – 1166, August.
- Eze C.C. and A. I. Ugochukwu (2004): Evaluation of women Access to Agricultural Credit inImo State, Nigeria. A.M.S.E Modelling Organization France. Vol.25 No.3 pp61. w.w.amsemodelling.org.
- Ibekwe, U.C. and C. Eze (2005). Size Distribution of Income and Poverty among Rural Farm Households in Orlu Agricultural Zone of Imo State, Nigeria. Journal of Applied Sciences, Vol.6, No1, pp4681-4686
- Uwazie I., Eze .and C.Nwajiuba (2005): Some Micro- Level Issues in Migration and Livelihood .Migration and Livelihood in Southeast Nigeria. ChinedumNwajiuba (ed) Farming and Rural System Economics Vol.67 MargrafVerlag, Germany. pp 147-156.
- Eze, C.C and J. S. Orebiyi (2005). Profitability of Pineapple Marketing in Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria. Journal of Agriculture and Food Science, Vol.3 (2): 133-139.
- Orebiyi, J.S. and C .Eze (2005). Economic Survey of Rice Marketing in Anambra State, Nigeria. International Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences, vol.1 (2): 133-140.
- Eze, C.C and E. Anumihe (2006). Efficiency of Onions Marketing in Ikeduru Rural Markets of Owerri Area, Imo State, Nigeria. International Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences. Vol. 2(1): 55-60.
- Eze, C. C,Onoh, P. and U.C.Ibekwe(2006). Costs and Returns Analysis of Improved and Alternative Cassava Production Technologies in Enugu State, Nigeria. International Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development . 7(1): 67-71.
- Eze, C.C. (2006). Determinants of Women’s Access to Credit from selected Commercial Banks in Imo State, Nigeria .International Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences, 2(2): 136-141.
- Korie, O. C.; Eze, C.C and A.I. Ugochukwu (2006). Pattern of Land Tenure Systems and Crop Production Practices in Imo State, Nigeria. International Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences, 2(2): 129-135.
- Ohajianya, D.O and C.C. Eze, (2006). Labour Productivity in rural Farm Households of Imo State. African Journal of Sciences, 7(1): 1581-1591.
- Eze C.C.; U.C. Ibekwe, Onoh, P. and C. U. Nwajiuba (2006). Determinants of Adoption of Improved Cassava Production Technology among Farmers in Enugu State of Nigeria. Global Approaches to Extension Practice, 2(1): 37-44.
- Eze, C.C.;O. Ohajianya and N. N.O. Oguoma (2006). Analysis of Land Snail Marketing in Owerri Agricultural Zone of Imo State, Nigeria. Animal Production Research Advances, 2(2): 94-99.
- Eze C. C. (2006). Agricultural Credit Provisioning among Indigenous Financial Institutions in Southeast Nigeria. African Online International Journal. U.K .Vol. 1, no 2: 1-17.
- Eze, C.C. and U.C. Ibekwe, (2007). Determinants of Loan Repayment under the Indigenous Financial System in Southeast, Nigeria. Medwell Journals of the Social Sciences, Pakistan. Vol. 2 no.2: 116-12.
- Eze C.C. (2007). Marketing Margin and Determinants of net Returns of Beef Marketing in Southeast Nigeria. Tropical Science Journal, U.K Vol. 47 no 2
- Onyemauwa C.S;M.A.C.A Odii; J.I. Lemchi; C. Eze; U.C. Ibekwe & C.A Emenyeonu (2008). Analysis of Household consumption of cereals in Owerri Municipality, Imo State, Nigeria. International Journal of Agricultural Research, Academic Journal Inc .U.S.A 3(4): 273-280.
- Korie O.C., Eze C.C.& E.U Eze (2007). Issues in Rural development timeline in Nigeria. International Journal of Tropical Agriculture and Food Systems 1(3): 280-285.
- Eze C.C(2007). Evaluation of selected commercial Bank financing of Agro Based Enterprises in IkotEkpene LGA OF Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. International journal of Agriculture and Rural Development 9(1): 62-65.
- C., P.C. Obasi & O.C. Korie (2007). Financing Agricultural Enterprises by Cooperative Societies in Mbaise Area of Imo State, Nigeria. Global Approaches to Extension Practices 3(1): 49- 55.
- Onyemauwa C.S.; Eze, C.C; Oguoma N.N.O.; Ehirim N.C. and Osugiri, I. I. (2007). Allocative Efficiency and output Elasticity of crop mixture farmers by Gender in Nwangele Imo State, Nigeria. International journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, 10(2): 50-55.
- Eze, C.C, O .C. Korie and J.I. Lemchi (2007). Comparative Economic Analysis of Snail Production Systems in Owerri Agricultural Zone, Imo State, Nigeria. Animal Production Research Advances 3(4): 287-291.
- Eze, C.C and V.C. Eze, (2007). The Economic value of Garcinia kolanut marketing in Enugu State, Nigeria. Journal of Agriculture, Forestry and Social Science5 no 2: 124-138
- Eze, C.C., S. Orebiyi; V.C. Eze, (2008). Economic evaluation of processed and unprocessed oil palm fruits in Imo State, Nigeria. In Prospects and Challenges of adding value to Agricultural products. Proceeding of 22nd Annual Conference of farm management association of Nigeria (FAMAN) held at University Auditorium North Core, University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria 8-11 Sept 2008
- Eze C; V. Eze; O. Korie ;J. Orebiyi; S. Onyemuwa; E. Matthews-Njoku; P. Onoh and C. Asiabaka (2008). Climate Change, Crop Production and Adaptation Strategies. In: Nwajiuba C. (ed) Climate Change and Adaptation in Nigeria. W. Doppler and S. Bauer(ed). Farming and Rural Systems Economics, Vol. 95 MargrafVerlag. Germany pp 27-34.
- Eze , C. C; C.U.,Ibekwe and C.O.Korie (2009), Women’s Accessibility to credit from selected commercial banks for poverty reduction in South east, Nigeria. Proceedings of the International Farm Management Association biannual conference held at Illinois State University, Normal/Bloomington, Illinois, USA,Vol. 1: 669-689.
- Ohajianya D.O., N.N.O. Oguoma, C.A. Emenyeonu, C. Eze and O.C. Korie (2009), Food Production in a Developing Economy. Edited by N.S. Oguzor, Printed and Published in Spain by Graficas Guerrero.
- Eze Christopher C., J.I. Lemchi1, A.I. Ugochukwu1, V .C. Eze, C.A.O Awulonu and A.X. Okon (2010) Agricultural Financing Policies And Rural Development In Nigeria. In the proceedings of the 84th Annual Conference of the Agricultural Economics Society of U.K. at Edinburgh, Scotland, U.K. 30th – 31st March 2010 (aes.ac.uk).
- Eze C. C. , J. S Orebiyi, C .O. Korie , D. O. Ohajianya , C.S. Onyemuwa , S.U.O. Onyeagocha, A.I. Ugochukwu1 ,V .C. Eze2& Awulonu C.A.O (2010). Food Production, Agro-Biodiversity and Sustainable Rural Development: Nigeria in Perspective. In the proceedings of the 84th Annual Conference of the Agricultural Economics Society of U.K: Edinburgh,Scotland, U.K, 30th – 31st March 2010 (aes.ac.uk).
- Amanze, B., C.C. Eze and V. Eze (2010). Factors Influencing the Use of Fertilizer in Arable Crop Production among Smallholder Farmers in Owerri Agricultural Zone of Imo State. Academia Arena Journal, Marslandpress U.S.A., 2(6): 90-96.
- Eze, C.C.,Amanze B and O. Nwankwo (2010) Resource Use Efficiency in Arable Crop Production Among Smallholder Farmers in Owerri Agricultural Zone of Imo State,Nigeria. Researcher journal,Maryland press USA. 2(5): 14-20.
- Onyeagocha S.U.O, N.C. Ehirim, C.A. Emenyonu, C.S. Onyemuwa, F.O.Nwosu, D.O.Ohajianya, C.Eze, G.A.Anyanwu, N.N.O. Oguoma and B.O. Esonu(2010). Post Avian Flu Profitability and resource use Efficiency of Broiler Farmers in Akwa Ibom State, South-South, Nigeria. Agricultural JournalMedwell Journals Pakistan 5(2): 37-44.
- Ibekwe, U.C., Eze, C.C., Ohajianya, D.O., Orebiyi, J.S., Onyemauwa, C.S. and O.C. Korie (2010). Determinants of Non – Farm Income among Farm Households in South East Nigeria. Researcher journal, Marsland Press, New York, U.S.A. 2(7): 49-52.
- Ibekwe, U.C, Eze,C.C., C.S. Onyemauwa, A. Henry-Ukoha, O. C. Korie and I.U. Nwaiwu (2010). Determinants of Farm and Off – Farm Income Among Farm Households in South East Nigeria. Academia Arena Journal, USA 2(10): 58-61.
- Nwaiwu Innocent, Odii Marshall, OhajianyaDonatus, Eze, C. C., Oguoma Nicholas, Ibekwe Christopher, Henri-UkohaAdanna, KadiriFausat, Amaechi Clifford, Oguh Joy (2010) Comparative Analysis of the Productivity of Sustainable Cassava Farming Under External and Internal Input Use in Imo State. New York Science Journal, U.S.A. 3(10): 12-16.
- Nwankwo, O.O.,Nwajiuba C.U.,Eze C.C. (2010), Quality Assessment of Industrial Cassava Products from Nigeria. Agricultura Tropica Et Subtropica. Czech Republic. 43 (3): 191-195.
- Eze C.C, T.O. Ilegbune, V.C. Eze, P.C. Obasi and F.O. Egwim (2010). Non-compliance with Environmental Impact Assessment and other laws and the Effects on socioeconomic and climate of Izombe Area of Imo State, Nigeria. In Entrepreneurship Development and Nigerian Agricultural Transformation process: Prospects and Challenges.(Neil J.S,Khobe, D., Ja’afar-Furo, M.R. and Futuless, K.N., Editors). Proceedings of the 24TH Annual National conference of Farm Management Association of Nigeria, held at Adamawa State University, Mubi 11th– 14th October, pp288-291.
- Nwaiwu I.U., Ohajianya, D.O. Eze, C.C, Ibekwe U.C. A and Henri-Ukoha A. (2010). The Effect of Climate Change on Agricultural Productivity. In Entrepreneurship Development and Nigerian Agricultural Transformation process: Prospects and Challenges. (Neil J.S, Khobe,D., Ja’afar-Furo, M.R. and Futuless, K.N., Editors). Proceedings of the 24TH Annual National conference of Farm Management Association of Nigeria, held at Adamawa State University,Mubi 11th– 14th Pp 273- 278.
- Nwankwo,O O., Nwajiuba C.U and Eze C.C (2010 ) Profit Margin Analysis of mechanized Cassava Flour Processing in Abia and Imo States . In Restrategizing Nigerian Agriculture in a rapidly changing climatic conditions for sustainable food security.(Akinlade , J.A , Ogunwale ,A.B , Asaolu V.O., Aderinola, O.A., Ojebiyi O.O, Rafiu, T.A., Olayemi,T.B., & Yekinni, O.T.Editors). Proceedings of the 44th annual conference of Agricultural society of Nigeria held at LadokeAkintola University of technology, Ogbomoso, OyoState, Nigeria. 18th– 22, October, 2010: 73-77.
- Onyemauwa , C.S.,Eze , C.C., Emenyeonu C.A., Nwosu, F.O.,andOsugiri, I.I.(2010). Determinants of Supply and marketing margin of non-timber forest products in Owerri Area of Imo State: In Restrategizing Nigerian Agriculture in rapidly changing climatic conditions for sustainable food security. (Akinlade, J.A,Ogunwale, A.B,Asaolu V.O., Aderinola O.A., Ojebiyi O.O, Rafiu, T.A., Olayemi,T.B., and Yekinni, O.T.Editors). Proceedings of the 44th annual conference of Agricultural society of Nigeria held at ladokeAkintolaUniversity of technology, Ogbomoso, OyoState, Nigeria. 18th– 22, October, 2010. Pp 78-81
- Orebiyi J.S, C,Eze, A. Henry – Ukoha , F.C. Akubude and S.J. Ibitoye (2011). Demand for Institutional Credit from the Nacrdb by Small Scale Farmers in Imo State, Nigeria. International Journal of Agricultural Science, Research and Technology. Vol. 1, Issue 2 Pp 47-53.
- Henry- Ukoha , A ; C. Eze; G.N.,Ben-Chendo; I.U, Nwaiwu and I.I. Ukoha (2012), Organic Manure Use Among Women Dry Season Vegetable talinumtriangulae Farmers in Ohafia Agricultural Zone – Implications for attainment of the Millennium Development Goals. In; (ed,Nwaru, J.C.; Mejeha, R.O; Okoye, B.C.; Nwachukwu, I.N; Nwachukwu, I. Ekumankama, O.O; Agugo, B.A; Iheka, O.R; Ogbe S.E) Agricultural Productivity and Growth Strategies for meeting the MDG. Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the Farm Management Association of Nigeria held at MichealOkpara University of Agriculture , Umudike , Umuahia , October 15-19 , 2012 PP41-44.
- Osugiri, I.I; Eze, C.C; Onyemauwa , C.S; Osuji, M.; Henry-Ukoha, A and Nwaihu, E.C. (2012). Evaluation of the Output of Cassava Based Fadama III Food Crops Farmers in Imo State, Nigeria. In: (ed,Nwaru, J.C., Mejeha , R.O., Okoye, B.C.; Nwachukwu, I.N; Nwachukwu, I,; Ekumankama, O.O; Agugo, B.A; Iheka, O.R; Ogbe S.E) Agricultural Productivity and Growth Strategies for meeting the MDG. Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the Farm Management Association of Nigeria held at MichealOkpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Umuahia, October 15-19 , 2012 PP23-27.
- Henri-Ukoha, A; Orebiyi. J.S; Eze, C.C; Lemchi, J.I; Ohajianya, D.O and Ibekwe, U.C. (2012). Determinants of Food Security / Insecurity by Gender in a Communal Land Tenure System among Cassava-Based Farmers in AbiaState, South East, Nigeria: A Comparative Approach. International Journal of Applied Research and Technology. Esxon Publishers. 1(6): 63-71.
- Ibekwe, U.C.; E.C. Okorji; E.C. Nwagbo; C. C. Eze; A, Henri-Ukoha; M.N. Osuji and C.O. Enyia (2012). Determinants of Income Generating Activities in Ohaji/ Egbema LGA of Imo State, South East, Nigeria. International Journal of Agricultural and Food Science. 2(4): 143-145.
- Nwaiwu, I .U; Eze , C.C; Onyeagocha, S.U. O; Ibekwe , U.C; Korie ,O.C; Ben-Chendo, N.G; Henri-Ukoha,A; Osuji, M.N; Kadiri, F.A and Ukoha,I.I (2012): Determinants of Net Returns from Garden Egg ( Solanum melongena) Production in Imo State, Southeast, Nigeria. International Journal of Agricultural and Rural Development. 15(3): 1258-1263.
- Udensi, A.I;Orebiyi, J.S; Ohajianya, D.O and C. Eze, (2012). Determinants of Macroeconomic Variables that Affect Agricultural Production in Nigeria. International Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development (IJARD). 15(3) 1169-1173.
- Korie, O.C., Okorji, E.C., Nwagbo, E.C., Eze ,C.C., Lemch, J. I; Ibekwe, U.C; Ohajianya, D.O; Onyeagocha, S.U., Nwaiwu, I.U and Osugiri, I.I. (2012): Determinants of Farm Income Generating Strategies among the Rural Farm Households in Imo State, Nigeria. International Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development (IJARD). 15(3) 1206-1211.
- Osuji M.N; Ohajianya, D.O;Lemchi, J.I; Eze,C.C; Henri-Ukoha, A. and Onwuagba, I.J (2012). Determinants of Revenue among Smallholder Irrigation Vegetable Farmers in Imo State of Nigeria. International Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development (IJARD). 15(3): 1212-1215
- Onoh, P.A; Asiabaka, C.C; Edna Matthews-Njoku; Eze C.Cand Peter- Onoh, C.A (2012). Determinants of Farmers Willingness to Pay for Agricultural Extension Services in South Eastern Nigeria. The Nigerian Agricultural Journal. Vol. 3. Pp210-219.
- Korie O.C, C.Eze, U.C. Ibekwe, J.I.Lemchi, P.C. Obasi and D.O. Ohajianya (2012). Influenceof Social Capital on Rural Livelihood income Generation Strategies of farm Householders in Imo State, South East, Nigeria. International Journal of Tropical Agriculture and food Systems 6 (1): 1-7.
- Eze C.C, Konkwo, S.O. Orebiyi, J.S and F.A.Kadiri (2012). land Tenure System and Agricultural Productivity in Ihitte/Uboma Area of Imo State, South East, Nigeria. Benin International journal of Agricultural Economics and Extension Services 2(1): 36-43.
- Ben-Chendo G.N, J.I .Lemchi. D.O. Ohajianya,C. Eze, C.Emenyonu and N.C.Ehirim, (2012). Household Poverty and its effects on Child Labour Use among Palm Oil Processors in Abia State, Nigeria. International Journal of Developing Societies. World Scholars. USA. 1(1), 27-3062.
- Eze C.C.; Chikezie, C.;Chidiebere-Mark, N., Ibekwe .U.C, Okparadim, G; Henri-Ukoha,A and Anyachor C. (2012). Evaluation of the First Phase of the National Special Programme for Food Security (N.S.P.F.S) in Ogboji Site, Orumba South L.G.A .Anambra State. In Agriculture in the National Transformation Agenda: The Policy Mix. Proceedings of 2012 Annual Conference of the Nigerian Association of Agricultural Economists. Ed E.O. Idowu, A.B.Ayanwale, A.S. Bamiro and A.O. Adejobi pp71-80.
- Emenyonu, C.A; C. Eze; C.J. Egwuelu and S.C Onyemauwa (2012). Comparative Effects of Current Bank Reforms among Union and First Banks farmers in Imo State,Nigeria. In: Agriculture in the National Transformation Agenda: The Policy Mix. Proceedings of 2012 Annual Conference of the Nigerian Association of Agricultural Economists held at OAU 25-27 Sept. Ed E.O. Idowu, A.B.Ayanwale , A.S. Bamiro and A.O. Adejobi pp294-305
- Eze C. C; Ibekwe, U.C; Chidiebere-Mark, N.M; Chikezie C; Okparadim G.I and S.N.Amadi (2012). Resource Use Efficiency of smallholder farmers in Cassava Based Crop Mixture in Owerri Agricultural Zone of Imo State. In: Agriculture in the National Transformation Agenda: The Policy Mix. Proceedings of 2012 Annual Conference of the Nigerian Association of Agricultural Economists held at OAU 25-27 Sept. Ed E.O. Idowu, A.B.Ayanwale, A.S. Bamiro and A.O. Adejobi, Ile Ife. Pp438-445
- Nwaiwu, I.O.U, D.O Ohajianya, J.S. Orebiyi, U.C Ibekwe and C. Eze(2013). Effect of Climate Change on Labour Time Allocation to Food Crop Production – A Case Study of Southeast Nigeria. Global Journal of Current Research Vol. 1 .No. 4. Pp108-115
- Eze C.C. (2013). Zoning of Executive Positions: A Panacea For Political Stability in ImoState. A Public Lecture Presented to the Third Meeting of Umbrella 27 Initiative on Sunday, 14th July, 2013 published in theWeekend Nigerian Horn, vol.5 No. 28, July 19-21, 2013. pp2
- Ben-Chendo, G.N; C.Eze and C.C.Asiabaka, (2013). Value Addition to Plantain WomenEntrepreneurs in ImoState, Nigeria. Journal of Developing Country Studies. Vol.3 No10. PP 130-138.
- Eze C. C; C.Okere; A.I. Maduike and G.N Ben-Chendo (2013). Allocative Efficiency and Returns to Scale among Fadama II Broiler Farmers in Imo State, Nigeria. Journal of Developing Country Studies. Vol.3, No. 10, PP122- 128.
- Maduike, I.A., Adesope, M.O., Eze, C.C., Njoku, J.E., Nwaiwu, I.U and Korie O.C.(2013). Determinants of Livelihood opportunities for the Rural Youths in Owerri North LGA of Imo State, Nigeria. International Journal of Agric Econs, Management and Development, 3. Pp112-121.
- Korie, O.C.B.Ezeomah, E.C.Okorji, J.S.Orebiyi, C.Eze, D.O. Ohajianya, U.C. Ibekwe and I.U.Nwaiwu(2013). The Effect of the Agricultural Credit Guarantee Scheme Fund on Financing Agriculture in Ikwuano Local Government Area of Abia State, Nigeria. International Journal of Agricultural Economics, Management and Development. 3. Pp 1-12 June 82.
- Iruo F.A, Eze, C.C. and Nwosu C.S. (2013). Analysis of Resource Use Efficiency among Small Holder Fish Farmers in Niger Delta Region, Nigeria. The Nigerian Agricultural Journal, 44(1 and 2): 267-275.
- Eze C.C; J.S. Orebiyi; A. Henri-Ukoha and T.E.Onyenwe (2014). Multivariate Analysis of Non-Biodegradable Waste Disposal in Imo State, Southeast, Nigeria.In Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security in Nigeria. Proceedings of the 2013 Annual National Conference of the Nigerian Association of Agricultural Economists held at FUTA Akure 24-27 February. Ed. Amos T.T.; P.B .Imoudu and J.O.Oseni. Pp424-428.
- Ukoha I.I; Orebiyi, J.S; Eze C C.; Henri-Ulkoha, A; Nwaiwu, I.O.U and A.I.Maduike (2014). Loan Default by Smallholder Farmers in Imo State: Review Process Recovery Strategies and Preventive Measures. In Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security in Nigeria. Proceedings of the 2013 Annual National Conference of the Nigerian Association of Agricultural Economists held at FUTA Akure 24-27 February. Ed. Amos T.T.; P.B.Imoudu and J.O.Oseni. Pp380-388.
- Henri-Ukoha, A; Orebiyi, J.S;Eze C.C; IbekweU.C.and I.U.Nwaiwu (2014). Analysis of Climate Change and Food Security Among Rice Farmers in AbiaState, Southeast Nigeria. In Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security in Nigeria. Proceedings of the 2013 Annual National Conference of the Nigerian Association of Agricultural Economists held at FUTA Akure 24-27 February. Ed. Amos T.T.; P.B.Imoudu and J.O.Oseni. Pp389-395.
- Chidiebere-Mark , N.M; Eze C.C; Nwankwo , O.O; Onyeneke ,R.U; Ukwandu, J.C; Ejike R.D and C.O Enyia (2014) Perception and adaptation of Food Crop Farmers to Climate Change in Imo State, Nigeria. In Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security in Nigeria. Proceedings of the 2013 Annual National Conference of the Nigerian Association of Agricultural Economists held at FUTA Akure 24-27 February. Ed. Amos T.T.; P.B.Imoudu and J.O.Oseni. Pp342-350.
- Maduike , I.A., Adesope, M.O.,Eze, C.C., Nwaiwu, I.U and I. I. Ukoha (2014) Sustainability and Interest Assessment of Rural Youths’ Livelihood in Owerri North Local Government Area of Imo State, Nigeria. American Journal of Sustainable Cities and Society, Vol. 1, Issue 3, 119 – 131.
- Kadiri, F. A; Eze, C. C; Orebiyi, J. S; Lemchi, J. I; Ohajianya, D. O. and Nwaiwi, I. U. (2014) Technical Efficiency in Paddy Rice Production in Niger Delta Region of Nigeria. European American Journals: European Centre for Research, Training and Development, Vol. 2, No. 2, Pp. 33 – 43.
- Osugiri, I. I; Obasi, P. C; Eze, C. C; Ohajianya, D. O; Lemchi, J. I; Onuoha, R. E. and Utazi, C. O. (2014) Determinants of Marketable Surplus of Garri in Owerri Agricultural Zone, Imo State, Nigeria. International journal of Applied Research and Technology, 3(8): 16-21.
- Kadiri, F. A; Eze, C. C;Orebiyi, J. S. and Henri-Ukoha, A. (2014) Economic Analysis of Paddy Rice Production in Niger Delta Region of Nigeria. Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, 4 (11 – 12): 541 – 550.
- Fadiri, F. A. and Eze, C. C. (2015) Effects of Paddy Rice Production on the Welfare of Farmers and the Determinants of the Achievements of Paddy Rice Farmers in Niger Delta Region of Nigeria. Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development 6 (4): 202 – 209.
- Emenyonu, C.A, J.S .Orebiyi, C.Eze, MACA,Odii, C.S. Onyemauwa and I.H. Eririogu (2015). Analysis of Land Use cover change in Western Niger Delta; A Panacea for Agricultural Land Reduction. Nigerian Journal of Agricultural Economics 5(1). Pp92-99.
- Eze, E.U, J.I. Lemchi, D.O.Ohajianya , C. Eze , N.C. Ehirim , J.A.L.Effiong, O.C. Korie , N.G. Ben-chendo and G.U . Njoku (2014). Consumer Influence on Retail Prices of Rice in Imo State of Nigeria. The Nigerian Agricultural Journal. 45(1& 2):228-239
- Eze , C.C , V.C Eze, E.T Olu-Akinyemi , C.I Agomuo, C.I Asiabaka , G. Ellah and O.U. Ejike (2015) Capital Formation, Savings and Fund Utilization Among the Rural Households in South West, Nigeria. FUTO Journal Series 1(1): 37-44.
- Atagher, M., Okorji , E.C., and C.C. Eze (2015): Comparative productivity analysis of cassava enterprises by project and non-project women farmers in Benue State ,Nigeria . 6(3): 230-240. British Journal of Economics , Management and Trade
- Eze, C.C., C.A. Emenyonu, A. Henri-Ukoha, I.O. Oshaji, O.B. Ibeagwa, C. Chikezie and S.N. Chibundu (2016). Women Entrepreneurs’ Access to Microfinance Bank Credit in Imo State,Nigeria. Global Journal of Agricultural Research, Vol. 4(1) : 10-17
- Emenyonu, C.A,C. Eze, I.O.Oshaji, A. Henri-Ukoha, I.J. Uhuegbulam, C. Chikezie and O. U. Ejike (2016) Analysis of Poverty Status of Women Microfinance loan Beneficiary and Non-loan Beneficiaries in Owerri, Imo State. International Journal of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development Studies, Vol 3(1):46-54.
- Eririogu, H. I, C. Eze, C. A. Emenyonu 1 and O. B. Ibeagwa(2016).Analysis of Sustainable Agricultural Resource Use in Nigeria: An Ecological Footprint Approach.Journal of Agriculture and Ecology Research International 6(4): 1-13.
- Eze, C.C.,C. Korie, G.N.Ben-Chendo and I.O.U. Nwaiwu (2016) Socio-economic Effects of Climate Change Variables on Cocoyam Production in Nigeria . FUTO Journal Series FUTOJNLS 2016 volume-2, issue-2. PP- 210 – 235
- Eririogu , Henry, C.Eze , C.A. Emenyonu (ed) (2016) Sustainable Agricultural Resource use in Nigeria : An Ecological Footprint Approach. Lambert Academic Publishing Germany.
- Eze , Chiedozie (2016) Dynamics of Agribusiness , Finance and Farm Assets Planning White Dove Press , Owerri, Nigeria . ISBN 978-978-951-395-6.
- Ikechukwu S. Obiajulu, Chiedozie C. Eze, Christian O. Amadi, Kelechukwu G. Odoemena (2016) Resource Use Efficiency and Productivity of Rabbit Farmers in Anambra State, Nigeria. International Journal of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. Vol. 4, No. 5, 2016, pp. 49-55
- Osuji, MaryAnn N, Eze , C.C ., Ibekwe , U.C., Obasi , P.C.,BenChendo , G.N., Nwaiwu, I.O.U., Uhuegbulem , I., and Anyanwu, U/G (2017) Analysis of Cassava Value Chain in Southeast Nigeria : A seemingly Unrelated Regression Model Case. In Agribusiness Development : Panacea for Economic Recession in Nigeria proceedings of the 18th Annual Conference of NAAE held at Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta , 16-19 October, 2017 . pp43-52.
- Maduike , I.A., Orebiyi, J.S ., Ohajianya , D.O., and Eze, C.C (2017) Institutional Credit Utilization By Rural Youth Enterprises in Imo State. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Development Studies , vol.1(1): 170-181.
- Ewuzie, Peace O. and Eze, Christopher C. (2018) Gender Accessibility to Microfinance Banks Credit for a Sustainable Livelihood in Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Development Studies, 2(1).pp15-22. futo.edu.ng
- Eze, C. C., Igwe, U., Oshaji, O. and Ibeagwa, B. O.(2018). Entrepreneurship Development, Youth Empowerment and Poverty Reduction Through Education. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Development Studies , 2(1),.pp130-136. futo.edu.ng
- Iruo , F.A , Onyeneke , R.U, Eze, C.C.,Uwadoka, C ., and Igberi C.O.(2018) Economics of Smallholder Fish Farming to Pverty Alleviation in the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria . Turkish Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences ,Vol.19(4): 313-329 .
- Eze , C.C. (2018 ) Agribusiness Management , FUTO Press Nig. Ltd.