Graduate Assistant - Biochemistry Department
Arthur C. Morah
I was born into a Christian family of three. I attended Primary and Secondary School in St. Paul’s Private School later transferred to Ecwa Primary School Jos and St. Murumba College Jos, Plateau State respectively. I graduated from Federal University of Technology Owerri where I obtained a Bachelor of Technology in Biochemistry. I have passion for research and improving standard of education through lecturing.
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY OWERRI (FUTO) IMO STATE. ATTAINED B.TECH IN BIOCHEMISTRY, – NOV 2010 – NOV 2015.
- WAEC FROM ST. MULUMBA COLLEGE, JOS, – SEP 2004 – JUN 2010.
- NECO GCE FROM MAYGO HIGH SCHOOL JOS, – 2010.
- ST. PAUL’S PRIVATE SCHOOL LATER TRANSFERRED TO ECWA TRANSFERRED PRIMARY SCHOOL WHERE I OBTAINED FSLC FROM – 1995 – 2004.
An award of hard-work, dedication and commitment to work was given to me by General Manager Service, Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation Research and Development Division during my six (6) months internship (IT).
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Nigeria Society Of Biochemistry Student (NSBS)
- Nigeria Society Of Biochemistry And Molecular Biology (NSBMB
I have two years of work experience in COCACC Resources Nigeria Company Limited where I worked as a research analyst and computer operator.
INTENDED AREA OF RESEARCH INCLUDES PHARMACOLOGY BIOCHEMISTRY, MEDICINAL BIOCHEMISTRY ETC.