Assistant Lecturer, Biochemistry Department
Mr Haruna M. Abiola
Mr Haruna Moshood Abiola is an assistant lecturer at the Federal University of Technology Owerri. He is a graduate of biochemistry from university of Ilorin where he obtained his first and second degrees. He has been lecturing at nana Aishat memorial college of Education since 2014. Aside from teaching he has functioned as an assistant lab scientist, project manager, sales rep to mention a few. He was born in Ilorin the state capital of Kwara state and can be contacted through firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.Sc. Biochemistry – Aug. 2017
- B.Sc. Biochemistry – July 2013
- S.S.C.E National Examination Council – June 2007
– July 2001
Certificate of Honour awarded by NAFDAC in recognition of contributions in the fight against counterfeit medicines and other sub-standard regulated products – Oct.2014.
NSBMB North Central
- Lecturer, Nana Aishat Memorial College of Education, Alagbado Area Ilorin – 2017- 2019
- Assistant Laboratory Scientist, PHCN Hospital, Jebba Kwara State – July – Oct. 2012
- Head of Science Department, Nana Aishat Memorial College, Alagbado Ilorin – 2015– 2019
- Head of Biology Unit, Nana Aishat Memorial College of Education, Alagbado Ilorin.
Protein Study, Drug Discovery & Enzymology, Phytomedicine and Toxicology.
Muritala H.F., Yakubu M.T., Akolade J.O., Haruna M.A and Tijani H.A (2015).Histological changes in selected tissues of male rat following administration of aqueous and ethanolic extract of Phyllantus amarus. Nigerian journal of biochemistry and molecular biology.