Graduate Assistant, Biochemistry Department
Mrs Caryne C. Ezerioha
My name is Ezerioha Caryne Chidinma, an indigen of MgbidiOru-west local government in Imo state Nigeria. I obtained my first school leaving certificate in 2005 at Government practising nursery and primary school Kumba Cameroon, I then went further to obtain my G.C.E ordinary and advanced levels at Baptist High School Buea Cameroon in 2010 and 2012 respectively. From there, I attended the Federal University of Technology Owerri where I obtain my bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry with first-class honour. I am interested in research, health and the environment. I am a hardworking, focused and dedicated individual who loves education and strives to be the best in everything I do.
- Bachelor of Technology Biochemistry 2017
- Professional qualifications
- Health safety and environment
- Environment Impact Assessment
- Ordinary (O- level) and Advanced (A-level) G.C.E 2010-2012
- First School Leaving Certificate. 2005
- Best graduating student department of Biochemistry
- Best graduating student Faculty of Biological sciences.
Membership of Professional Bodies
National Society of Biochemistry students (NSBS)
- Quality Control Analyst (Intern): Reagan Remedies Limited
- Conducted test on all raw materials and finished products
- Senior Secondary Mathematics teacher: Police Secondary School Minna
- Lectured and evaluated secondary mathematics students on mathematics formulae and uses.
Health and Environmental welfare