Assistant Lecturer, Biochemistry Department
Mrs Elizabeth O. Ntaji
Mrs Elizabeth Oluwatosin Ntaji has National Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology, B.Sc. in Biochemistry, and M.Sc. in Clinical Biochemistry from Federal Polytechnic Ede, Osun State, Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, Ogun State, and University of Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria respectively. She has level 2 and level 3 certificate in Health Safety and Environment (HSE). She is a fresh researcher and a university lecturer. She has published 5 scholarly articles in international Journals. Her researches so far are centred on toxicological, clinical and nutritional biochemistry. She is a devout Christian and happily married to Mr. Patrick Umari Ntaji with 2 lovely kids.
- B.Sc. (Biochemistry) – 2010
- M.Sc. (Clinical Biochemistry) – 2015
Courses Assigned to Teach
- BCH 301( Enzymology),
- BCH 307 ( Membrane Biochemistry),
- BCH 401( Metabolic pathway 2),
- BCH 409 (Metabolic Regulation)
Clinical, Toxicological, Nutritional Biochemistry
- David-Oku, E., Ntaji, O. E., Edide, R. O., Obiajunwa-Otteh, J. I. & Akuodor, G. C. (2018). Nutritional and haematological benefits of sub-chronic feeding of processed Icacina senegalensis tuber flours in experimental animals. American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology, 8(1): 34-39.
- David-Oku, E. Edide, R. O. Akuodor, G. C. Ntaji, O. E. Obiajunwa-Otteh, J. I. & Ene-Obong, H. N. (2018). Proximate and anti-nutrient profile changes in differently processed tuber flours of Icacina senegalensis a. Juss (Icacinaceae) from Southern Nigeria. European Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research, 5(9):166-172.
- David-Oku, E., Anani, E. E., Ntaji, O. E., Edide, R. O. & Obiajunwa, J. I. (2018). Proximate, mineral and vitamin composition of fish feed supplemented with Moringa oleifera leaf and shrimp meals as protein sources. European Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research, 9(5): 173-178.
- David-Oku, E., Edide, R. O., Obiajunwa-Otteh, J. I., Ntaji, O. E., Akuodor, G. C & Ene-Obong, H. N. (2018). Effects of oven drying, boiling and fermentation on vitamins, amino acids and mineral nutrient profile of tuber flours of Icacina senegalensis A. Juss (Icacinaceae). Journal of Medicinal Plants Studies, 6(4):162-165.
- David-Oku, E., Anani, E. E., Ntaji, O. E. Edide, R. O., Obiajunwa-Otteh, J. I. and Ene-Obong, H. N. (2018). Growth performance and nutritional impacts of Moringa oleifera leaf and shrimp meals supplemented diets on Clarias gariepinus (African catfish). International Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Studies, 6(5): 23-30.