Graduate Assistant, Biochemistry Department
Mrs Winifred N. Nsofor
Mrs Winifred Njideka Nsofor
BSc., PDE (In View), MSc. (In View)
Mrs Nsofor Winifred Njideka (Nee Ikeagu) is the last girl of the family of Mr and Mrs Peter Ikeagu. She attended College of Education Demonstration Primary School, then proceeded to Madonna Model Secondary School both in Owerri. She graduated with first class in Biochemistry at Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO). She is currently undertaking a Masters’ degree in FUTO.She aspires to be a renowned biochemist that will contribute significantly to knowledge and provide solutions to health challenges of the society. She is married to Engr. Lawrence Nsofor and is blessed with a son.
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO), Nigeria – In view Masters’ Degree (M.Sc.) in Biochemistry
- AlvanIkoku Federal College of Education – In view Professional Diploma in Education [PDE]
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO), Nigeria – [2011-2016] Biochemistry (B.Sc.) First Class Honours
- Madonna Model Secondary School Owerri, Imo State – [2003 – 2009] West African School Certificate Examination(WASCE)
- College of Education Demonstration School Owerri, – [1998 – 2003] Imo State (FSLC)
Catholic Youth Society of Nigeria River Basin UnitAward of Recognition.
NATIONAL SOCIETY OF BIOCHEMISTRY STUDENTS
- National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control [Aug – Nov. 2013]
- (NAFDAC) Zonal Laboratory Agulu, Anambra State.
- Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd (NBC) [May-Nov.2015]
- National Youth Service Corps [NYSC] [2017-2018]
- Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education
- Treasure Scientia School, Naze. [2018-2009]