Assistant Lecturer, Biochemistry Department
Thaddeus O. Ukwueze
Mr Ukwueze, Thaddeus Onyebuchi was born into a Christian family of Mr and Mrs Matthew Ukwueze at Ibagwa-Ani in Nsukka LGA of Enugu State. He has B.Sc and M.Sc in Biochemistry both from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN). In addition, he had worked as an Adhoc staff in MTN Telecommunication, Nsukka branch from 2016 to 2017. He was also employed as an Admin staff to Hara Foam and Chemical Limited, at KuchikuaNasarawa State, from 2018 to 2019. He is currently an Assistant Lecturer in the Department of Biochemistry, Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) from 2019 to Date. He can be contacted through email@example.com.
- 2015 – 2017 – M.Sc Biochemistry, University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN).
- 2009 – 2013 – B.Sc Biochemistry, University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN).
- 2001 – 2007 – O-Level, Community Secondary School, Ibagwa – Ani, Enugu State.
- 1995– 2001 – FSLC, Community Primary School Ibagwa – Agu, Enugu State.
Membership of Professional Bodies
- SAFETY PERSONNEL UNDERWORLD SAFETY ORGANIZATION (WSO)
- HSE I
- HSE II
- HSE III.
Courses Assigned to Teach
- BCH 405…. BIOTECHNOLOGY AND GENETIC ENGINEERING,
- BCH 309…. INTRODUCTION TO IMMUNOLOGY AND IMUNOCHEMISTRY,
- BCH 307…. MEMBRANE BIOCHEMISTRY
- 2018 to 2019 – Hara Foam and Chemical Limited (Admin staff). No. 24 Hara foam Street Kuchikua, Karu L.G.A Nasarawa State.
- 2016 – March 2017 – Adhoc staff in MTN Telecommunication, Nsukka branch (Opp. UNN first gate Nsukka, Enugu state).
- 2014 – July 2015 – National Youth Service (NYSC) at General Studies Unit of AdekunleAjasin University, Akungba-AkokoOndo State.
- 2015 –
INEC Presiding Officer at Okegbon Polling Unit (28/04/10/013), Akoko South West, Ondo State.
- May – Nov. 2012 – Sheda Science and Technological Complex (SHESTCO), FCT Abuja. (6 months Industrial Training).
BIOENERGY (BIOLOGICAL ALTERNATIVE SOURCE OF ENERGY) & BIOREMEDIATION | INDUSTRIAL BIOCHEMISTRY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY.