Lecturer II, Department of Biology
Mr Osita C. Ezea
Mr Ezea, Osita Celestine hails from Umu – Ogbe village in Ede- Oballa, Nsukka Local Government Area, Enugu State, Nigeria. He attended Central School and Community Secondary school both in Ede – Oballa between the years 1990 – 1995 and 1995 – 2001 where he obtained his first school leaving certificate and National examination council certificate respectively. He also obtained B.Sc Parasitology and Entomology from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, and M.Sc Zoology ( Parasitology option ) from the University of Nigeria Nsukka. He is a PhD student at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. He is currently lecturing at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.
- First school leaving in certificate (FSLC) – Year 1995.
- National examination council ( NECO) – Year 2001.
- Bachelor of Science ( B.Sc) in Parasitology & Entomology – Year 2008.
- Master of Science ( M. Sc) in Zoology ( Parasitology option) – Year 2013.
Membership of professional body
- Nigerian Society for Microbiology (NSM).
Courses Assigned to Teach:
- BIO 206 – Introduction to Genetics
- BIO 403 – Basic Parasitology
- BIO 505 – Animal Ecology
- The teaching of Biology courses
- Parasitology and public health
- Odo, G. E., Agwu, E. J., Eke, F., Ikele, C.B and Ezea, O. C (2016): Renal and hepatic his to a pathology of intraperitoneally administered potassium on Clarias gariepinus juveniles. African Journal of Biotechnology, 14(20)20-30.
- Mgbemena, I.C., Allison, L.N., Udensi, J.U., Ezea, O.C and Azubuike, C.G.(2017). Haematological indices associated with malaria in children between 0 – 12 years old. FUTO Journal series, 3(2):433-444.
- Abara, P.N., Adjero, L.A., Ezea, O.C ., Udebuani, C.J.(2018). The genotoxic potential of the cypermethrin-based pesticide on African catfish, Clarias gariepinus. International Digital Organization for Scientific Research Journal of Science and Technology, 3(1):1-8