Assistant Lecturer, Microbiology Department
Mr Romanus C. Nwokorie
My name is Romanus Chukwudi Nwokorie. I am a native of Agbaghara Nsu in Ehime Mbano L.G.A. of Imo State. I am a Catholic. I hold a B.Tech, M.Sc and a PhD (in view) in Microbiology from the Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
- B.Tech. in Microbiology – 2006
- M.Sc. in Environmental Microbiology – 2018
- PhD in Environmental Microbiology (in view)
Best behaved student at Madonna Senior Secondary School for Science, Etiti – 1994.
Member, Nigerian Society for Microbiology
Course Code and Courses assigned:
- Analytical Microbiology and quantity control (MCB 401)
- Plant Microbiology (MCB 407)
- Microbiology Ecology (MCB 509)
- Taught at Development Secondary School Owerri (Adult Education)
- Worked at Integrated Microfinance Bank, Owerri
- Working at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri from 2013 till date.
- Nwokorie, R.C, Nweke, C.O, Umeh, S.I, Ihenetu, F.C, Nlemolisa, O.R, Kemka, U.N, Obasi C.C, Nnadi, C.I, Uzoho, K.H and Ejide, C.C, (2019). Corrosion of High Carbon steel by Bacteria under Aerobic and Anaerobic Condition. Materials Science and Application 10, 227-242.