Anthony C. Anumudu
List of Academic & Professional Qualifications with dates.
- Jul. 2021 – Till Date. Ph.D. Construction Management. Uni Uyo
- Jan. 2015 – Sept. 2017 M.Tech. Construction Economics. FUTA
- Nov. 2007 – Nov. 2012 B.Sc. Quantity Surveying IMSU
List of Honours/Awards Recieved
- QSRBN 2021 Annual Assembly of Registered Quantity Surveyors (Certification of Participation) – Feb. 2021.
- NIQS Professional Certificate (Diploma Certification to MNIQS) – Nov. 2020.
- NIQS Workshop on Cost Management of Mechanical and Electrical Services in High Rise Buildings (Certificate of Attendance) – Nov. 2020.
- NIQS 5th Research Conference (AQSLE ReCon5 Certificate of Attendance) – Nov. 2020.
- NIQS 28 Biennial Conference / Election General Meeting (BGM Certificate of Attendance) – Nov. 2019.
- NIQS 2–Days Workshop on Construction Best Practices (Certificate of Participation) – July 2018.
- NIQS 2nd Research Conference (ReCon2 Certificate of Attendance) – Sept. 2015.
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC Discharge Certificate) – Nov. 2014.
- British Safety Council (Certificate in Health, Safety and Environment – HSE Level 1, 2, 3) – Oct. 2014.
- Department Of Petroleum Resources (Certificate in Risk Assessment and Fire Safety) – Oct. 2014.
- Novelle Training Center (Proficiency Certificates in First Aid / CPR Basic) – Oct. 2014.
- Nigerian Institute of Management (Proficiency Certificate in Management – NIM) – Sept. 2014.
- Ugomorgan Computer Training Centre (Certificate in Computer Operations & Desktop Publishing) – Ferb. 2012
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Quantity Surveyors Registration Board of Nigeria (QSRBN Professional Member – RQS) – Feb. 2021.
- Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS Professional Member – MNIQS) – Nov. 2020.
- The Nigerian Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASSU Member) – May 2018.
- Academia-Research Institute (Research Member, academia.edu) – Nov. 2017.
- Research Gate Institute (Research Member, researchgate.com) – Nov. 2017.
- British Health and Safety Institute (HSE 1,2,3 Graduate Member) – Oct. 2014.
- Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM Graduate Member) – Oct. 2014.
- Construction Economics and Management
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Methods
- Appraisal of Total Quality Management (TQM) in the Construction Industry in Imo State, Nigeria (M.Tech Degree research thesis)
- A study of the Effects of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Methods used in Public Sector Projects in Nigeria (B.Sc. Degree project topic)
List of Peer-reviewed Publications
- Akagha N.U; Onyegbule U.O; Ojukwu G.C; Nnadi C.C; and Anumudu A.C (2021) – Effects of Seasons And Production of Poultry Egg In Owerri Urban South-Eastern Nigeria (SSRG International Journal of Agriculture and Environmental Science. ISSN: 2394 – 2568 /doi:10.14445/23942568/IJAES-V8I2P106). Volume 8 Issue 2, 35-39, Mar-April 2021 © 2021 Seventh Sense Research Group®.
- Egwunatum S.I; Anumudu A.C; Eze E.C; and Imoleayo A.A (2021) –Total Quality Management (TQM) Implementation in the Nigerian Construction Industry (International Journal Of Engineering Construction And Architectural Management) email@example.com ECAM-08-2020-0639.R2. Reviewed 28th January, 2021, Accepted 10 February 2021.
- Anumudu A.C; Eze E.C; and Egwunatum S.I (2020) – Appraisal of the Level of Awareness and Practice of Total Quality Management (TQM) Principles in the Nigerian Construction Industry (Paper Submitted to The Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors. Published and Presented at the NIQS ReCon5 Conference –Nov. 2020).
- Egwunatum S.I; Anumudu A.C; Eze E.C; and Imoleayo A.A (2020) – Mitigating Structural Failure Rates in Construction Projects with Total Quality Management (TQM) Implementation (International Journal Of Sustainable Construction Engineering And Technology Vol. 0 No. 0 (2000) 1-4, © Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia Publisher’s Office. http://penerbit.uthm.edu.my/ojs/index.php/ijscet ISSN : 2180-3242, e-ISSN : 2600-7959. DOI: https://doi.org/10.30880/ijscet.0000.00.00.000. Received 16 June 2020)