Emmanuel C. Eze
A Brief Citation
List of Academic & Professional Qualifications with dates
- Master of Technology in Quantity Surveying (Distinction), Quantity Surveying. Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMinna) 2018
- Bachelor of Technology in Quantity Surveying (First Class Honours). Quantity Surveying, Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMinna) 2011
- National Diploma in Quantity Surveying (Distinction). Quantity Surveying. Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa. 2006
List of Honours/Merit Awards received
- Prizes and Ward from FUTMinna, 2010/2011 academic session
- Abubakar Mandibo Kawu’s Prize: for the best overall student of Quantity surveying.
- Shehu Giwa’s Prize; for the best final year student in Professional practice.
- Chief E.O Adesoye’s Prize; for the best final year student attaining aggregate mark of 60% and above in Engineering services.
- NAQSS FUT MINNA Branch Award: for the best graduating student in Quantity surveying 2010/2011 session.
- Prizes and Ward from Federal polytechnic Nasarawa, 2005/2006 academic session
- School of Environmental Sciences Award: for the best graduating student.
- Departmental Award: Best graduating student in Quantity surveying
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Registered Quantity Surveyor (RQS), with QSRBN – 2018
- Member Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (MNIQS) – 2017
- Member PMI; Project Management Professional (PMP) – 2016
- Graduate Member Nigerian Institute Management (NIM) – 2013
Quantity surveying, Construction marketing, Innovations and ICT in construction, Construction rework, Sustainable Construction, Contract administration, Productivity and performance evaluation, Project management with specific emphasis in Cost, Schedule, Risk and Quality, Procurement, stakeholders’ management.
List of peer-reviewed Publications
- Eze, E., Sofolahan, O., Ugulu, R., & Nwankwo, L. (2021). Influence of construction SMEs Characteristics on Health and Safety (H&S) Deviance Normalisation in Abuja, Nigeria. Construction and Human Settlements Management Journal (CHSMJ), 1(1),17-43
- Nwaki, W., Eze, E., & Awodele, I. (2021). Major Barriers Assessment of Lean Construction Application in Construction Projects Delivery. CSID Journal of Infrastructure development, 4(1),63-82.
- Egwunatum, S.I., Anumudu, A.C., Eze, E.C., & Awodele, I.A. (2021). Total Quality Management (TQM) Implementation in the Nigerian Construction Industry. Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management (ECAM). DOI 10.1108/ECAM-08-2020-0639
- Eze, E.C., Ugulu, R.A., Egwunatum, S.I., & Awodele, I.A. (2021). Green Building Materials Products and Service Market in the Construction Industry. Journal of Engineering, Project, and Production Management, 11(2), 89-101 (Available online September 13, 2020).
- Egwunatum, S.I., Awo-Osagie, A.I., Awodele, I.A., Eze, E.C. (2021). Predicting Cost performance of construction projects from projects procurement procedure. Journal of Engineering, Project, and Production Management, 11(3),181-195.
- Adegboyega, A.A., Eze, E.C., & Sofolahan, O. (2021). Health and safety (HS) risks normalization in the construction industry: the SMEs perspective. Independent Journal of Management & Production, 12(5), (Pre-print available). DOI:10.14807/ijmp.v12i5.1417.
- Obonadhuze, B. I., Eze, E.C., Siunoje, L.U., & Sofolahan, O. (2021). Causes and effect of ineffective communication on construction projects. Borneo Journal of Science and Technology,3(1),77-92
- Eze, E., Sofolahan, O., & Siunoje, L. (2020). Health and safety management on construction projects: The view of construction tradespeople. CSID Journal of Infrastructure development, 3(2),152-172
- Nwaki, W.N., & Eze, E.C. (2020). Lean construction as a panacea for poor construction projects performance. ITEGAM-Journal of Engineering and Technology for Industrial Applications (JETIA), 6(26), 61-72
- Eze, E.C., Nwaki, W.N., & Obonadhuze, B.I. (2020). Construction tradespeople perception of the factors motivating labour productivity on construction projects. Journal of Technology Management and Business,7(2), 50-68
- Eze, E.C., Awodele, I.A., Adegboyega, A.A., Onyeagam, O.P., &, Guto, J.A. (2020). Assessment of the Triggers of Inefficient Materials Management Practices by Construction SMEs in Nigeria. International Journal of Real Estate Studies, 14(1), 38-56.
- Eze, E. C., Onyejeakor, H. I., Awodele, I. A., & Oladapo, K. O. (2020). Benefits of innovative (ICT) facilities deployment on construction projects delivery in Nigeria. Borneo Journal of Social Science and Humanities, 2(1), 1-16. DOI: https://doi.org/10.35370/bjssh.2020.2.1-04.
- Onyejeakor, H.I., Eze, E.C., Onyeagam, O.P., & Adegboyega, A.A. (2020). Factors influencing the deployment of innovative (ICT) facilities by construction organisations in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. Independent Journal of Management & Production (IJM&P), 11(4), 1357-1380.
- Eze, E.C., Sofolahan, O., Adegboyega, A. A., & Saidu, K.J. (2019). Factors limiting the full-scale adoption of process and product innovation in the Nigerian construction industry. SEISENSE Journal of Management, 2(3), 67-81.
- Muhammed U., Eze, E. C., Tsado, A. J., & Okokun, B. (2019). Assessment of bonds utilisation in the Nigerian construction industry. Independent Journal Of Management & Production (IJM&P),10(5), 1607-1625.
- Onyeagam, O. P., Eze, E. C., & Adegboyega, A. A. (2019). Assessment of Quantity Surveying firms’ process and product innovation drive in Nigeria. SEISENSE Journal of Management, 2(2), 21-37.
- Adegboyega, A. A., Onyeagam, O.P., Eze, E.C. & Adamu, A. (2019). Effect of tradesmen demographic information on labour output of plastering and rendering operations in the Nigerian construction industry. Organizational Behaviour – Elixir International Journal. 126, 52474-52480.
- Eze, E.C, Sofolahan, O., Onyeagam, O. P, & Muhammed, U. (2018). Construction professionals’ perception of the marketing strategies employed by construction firms in Abuja, Nigeria. Journal of Construction Project Management and Innovation (JCPMI), 8 (2), 1905-1925.
- Eze, E. C, Idiake, J. E. & Ganiyu, B. O. (2018). Analysis of rework risk triggers in the Nigerian construction industry. Organization, Technology and Management in Construction (OTMC), 10 (1), 1778-1793.
- Eze, E. C., & Idiake, J. E. (2018). Impact of rework on a building project and organisation performance: a view of construction professionals in Nigeria. International Journal of Sustainable Construction Engineering & Technology (IJSCET), 9 (1), 29-43.
- Eze, E. C, Idiake, J. E., & Ganiyu, B. O. (2018). Rework risks triggers in the Nigerian construction industry: a view of built environment professionals. Independent Journal of Management & Production (IJM&P), 9 (2), 448-472.
- Eze, E. C., & Idiake, J. E. (2018). Analysis of cost of rework on time and cost performance of building construction projects in Nigeria. International Journal of Built Environment and Sustainability (IJEBS), 5(1), 56-67
- Eze, E.C, Awodele I.A., & Seghosime R, (2017). Appraisal of the perception of quantity surveying profession by non-allied construction professionals in Nigeria. International Journal of Advanced Engineering, Management and Science (IJAEMS), 3 (2), 21-30.]
- Eze, E. C., Seghosime, R., Eyong, O. P., & Loya, O.S (2017). Assessment of materials waste in the construction industry: A view of Construction Operatives, Tradesmen and Artisans in Nigeria. The International Journal of Engineering and Science (THEIJES), 6(4), 32-47