Mrs Temidayo O. Aduloju
List of Academic & Professional Qualifications with dates
- Certificate of Modern Building, Design Modern Building Design University of Bath, United Kingdom 2017
- M. Sc. Quantity Surveying, Master of Science Quantity Surveying Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria. 2015
- B. Sc. Quantity Surveying (Second Class Upper Division) Bachelor of Science Quantity Surveying. Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria 2010
List of Honours/Merit Awards received
- Recipient, of Justice Folarin Onashile Prize for the Best Graduating Student in Contract Law and Administration (QTS 505&506), Department of Quantity Surveying, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State. – 2010
- Recipient, Obafemi Awolowo University-Carnegie Mellon, USA Scholarship for Female Students – 2010
- Recipient, Ondo State Scholarship for Outstanding Undergraduate Student – 2005-2010
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Probationer Member, Nigeria Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS) – 2018
- Member, International Society for Development and Sustainability (ISDS), Fukuoka, Japan – 2014
- Environmental Impact Assessment, Design Management, and Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Informal Sector, Project management in Construction, and Construction law.
List of peer-reviewed Publications
- Aduloju, T.O. and Dada J.O. (2020). “Assessing the Pattern of Quantity Surveying Practice in the Nigerian Informal Sector.” Proceedings of the 5th Research Conference of the NIQS (RECON 5) Confluence of Research, Theory and Practice in the Built Environment. 9th -10th November 2020. 520-531.
- Gbajobi, C., Ojo, G. K., Aduloju, T. O. and Fawale, T. S. (2018), “Contractors’ Response to Health and Safety Risk in Construction Site in Southwestern Nigeria,” International Journal of Development and Sustainability, Vol. 7 No. 10, pp. 2414-2422.
- Gbajobi, C., Odediran, S. J., Adegoke, B. F., Aduloju, T. O., Ogunyemi, B. R., And Olukoya, B. F. (2018). “Quantity Surveyors’ Perception of Risk Management Techniques in Construction Projects.” International Conference of Science, Engineering & Environmental Technology (ICONSEET), 3, No. 18. pp. 125-132.
- Aribisala, A. A. and Aduloju, T. O. (2015). “Incentive Zoning: An Alternative to Squatter Settlements in Abuja, Nigeria.” International Journal of Economics and Management Sciences, 4, No. 6.
- Aduloju, T. O. and Dada J. O. (2015). “Mode of Business Agreement with the Quantity Surveyor in the Informal Sector Economy of Nigeria: The Sustainability of Professional Standards.” Journal of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Vol. 5, No. 4.