Dr Emmanuel U. Ahuchaogu
Emmanuel Udo Ahuchaogu is a native of Osaa Ukwu in Obingwa L.G.A of Abia State. He attended Osaa Ukwu primary school and completed his secondary education between 1989 and 1995. In obtained his first degree in surveying and photogrammetry in ESUT in the year 2003, M.Sc in geoinformatics and surveying UNN in the year 2011, his doctorate degree in the department of geoinformatics and surveying U.N.N in the year 2017. He is currently a lecturer 1 in the department of surveying and geoinformatics FUTO. He is happily married with two children.
- 2012 to 2017 Ph.D. U.N.N Enugu Campus
- 2008 – 2011 M.Sc. U.N.N Enugu campus
- 1997 – 2002: B.Sc. (Hons) Surveying & Photogram. (E.S.U.T)
- 1989 – 1995: S.S.C.E (Comprehensive Sec School, Mgboko Amiri)
Best in survey laws & professional practice (2012 SURCON professional exam)
- 2018 to Date – Full time lecturer (FUTO)
- 2007 – 2017 – Full Time Lecturer (Abia State Poly.
- 2005-2010: – Surveyor (JERRY MARTHS SURVEYS) Responsibilities: Field Surveyor, Computations, Plotting
- 2004-2005; – (N.Y.S.C.) Ministry of Land &Survey,(Zamfara State) Responsibilities: Field Surveyor, Computations, Plotting
- 2003-2004: – Surveyor (Emycon Constructions) Responsibilities: Field Surveyor, Computations
- 2011; – Industrial Attachment (E.C. LTD) Responsibilities: Computation & Field Supervisor
- 1996-1997: – Physics and Mathematics Teacher (Wisdom academy)
Courses Assigned to Teach
- SVG 354,
Disaster survey, Application of geospatial techniques in environmental analysis and planning.
- 2012; Registered Surveyor (SURCON)
- 2005-Date Member Nig. institution of surveyors
- Flood Hazard Analysis And Damage Assessment Of 2012 Flood In Anambra State Using Remote Sensing And GIS Approach (American Journal Of GIS 2015)
- Spatial Analysis Of Flood Hazard Levels In Lokoja Using Geographic Information System (GIS) (Asian journal of multi-disciplinary 2015)
- Spatial Analysis of river inundation and flood risk potential along Kogi State river Niger – Benue Basin using Geospatial techniques (Journal of Environmental Science, Computer Science and Engineering Technology 2017)
- River Inundation and Flood Hazard Zonation in Edo State Using Geospatial Technique. (The International Journal of Engineering and Science 2017 ) etc.