Assistant Lecturer, Department of Cyber Security
Christiana A. Okoloegbo
Miss Okoloegbo Christiana Amaka has a B.tech in mathematics and computer science and an MSc. in Information Management Technology from the Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo State.
She is currently pursuing her PhD programme in Information Management Technology specializing in Cybersecurity.
She works as an assistant lecturer in the department of Cybersecurity in the School of Information and Communication Technology at the Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo State.
Her areas of specialization are web design, Information Technology and Cybersecurity.
- B. Tech (Mathematics and Computer Science) – (Date: 2010)
- MSc (Information Management Technology) – (Date: 2016)
- West African Examination Council WAEC – (Date: 2002)
- First School Leaving certificate – (Date: 1996)
- Graduate Member Nigerian Institute of Management(Chartered) – (Date: 2011)
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Graduate Member Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered) (Date: 2011)
- Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo State (Sept. 2019 – present),
- Department: Cybersecurity Department
- Position: Assistant Lecturer
- Sure Foundation Polytechnic Ikot Akai, Ukanafun, Akwa Ibom State (Dec. 2018 – Sept. 2019)
- Department of Computer Science
- Position: Lecturer II
- Promise International Secondary School Fegge, Onitsha Anambra State (March 2015 – Dec. 2018)
- Position: Mathematics and Computer Studies Teacher
- Information Technology
- Web Design
Courses Assigned to Teach
- CSC 405 – Algorithms and Complexity Analysis
- CSC 509 – Net-centric Computing and Data Security
- Festus-Amaka Eugenia Ngozi, Ugwu, Ugochi Ukamaka and Okoloegbo Christiana Amaka: Enhancing the Acquisition of Computer Knowledge in Nigerian Educational System. Sapientia Foundation Journal of Education, Sciences and Gender Studies (SFJESGS), Vol. 1 No 1. September 2019; Pg 65-72.