Associate Professor, Electrical and Electronic Engineering Dept.
Engr. Dr Ondoma J. Onojo
Engr. Dr. Ondoma James Onojo
B.Eng., MSc. PhD
I, Ondoma Onojo James, completed my Bachelors in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi, Benue State and M.Eng in Electrical Power Systems Engineering from the Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo state and a Ph.D. in Electrical Power Systems Engineering from the Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo state. I am a COREN Registered Engineer and a member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. My research interest is in the area of Renewable Energy, Electrical machines and Cybersecurity. I have published several research articles in National and International journals. My hobbies include Singing, Farming, Sewing and Teaching.
- COREN Certification
- PhD. in Electrical Power Systems Engineering – FUTO
- Masters in Electrical Power Systems Engineering – FUTO (1998 – 2002)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronic Engineering – UoA, Minna (1991-1996)
- Council of Registered Engineers in Nigeria (COREN) – Member
- Institute of Electrical Electronic Engineers – Member
Course Assigned to Teach:
- PSE 506 – Electric Drive Systems
- EEE 407 – Introduction to Linear Systems Theory
- EEE 204 – Introduction to Digital Logic Techniques
- EEE 305 – Electromagnetic Fields and waves
- PSE 513 – Power Systems planning and Reliability
- EEE 871 – Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- And other Post Graduate courses in the university
- Systems Engineer – Computer and Electronics Engineering Company (1999-2000)
- Lecturer – Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo State (2000 – till date).
Renewable Energy, Electrical Machines and Cybersecurity.