Assistant Lecturer, Cyber Security Department
Eugenia N. Festus-Amaka
Mrs Festus-Amaka Eugenia Ngozi is a lecturer in the department of CyberSecurity, School of Computing and Information Technology, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, (FUTO) Nigeria. She has her B.Sc in Computer Science obtained from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in 2002; PGDE obtained from Imo State University, Owerri in 2008; Post Graduate Diploma in Technical Education (PGDTE) in 2012 at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, M.Sc in Computer Science at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State in 2016. She has Certificate of Proficiency on Computer Graphics and Web Design obtained from APTECH Institute of Computer Education, New Delhi, India in 2018. She has published both national and international journals, authored six different textbooks and carried out research on Academic Publications sponsored by TETFund in 2014.
She is a member of the Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN) and Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
She hails from Ibagwa-Ani, in Nsukka Local Government Area of Enugu State and happily married with children.
Her research interest is on Data Security.
- PhD (In view): Computer Science, Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo state. – Date: 2019 to date
- MSc: Computer Science, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State – Date: 2016
- BSc: Computer Science, University of Nigeria, Nsukka Enugu State – Date: 2002
- NYSC: Federal College of Education, Ahamufu, Enugu State – Date: 2004
- PGDE: Imo State University, Owerri – Date: 2008
- PGDTE: University of Nigeria, Nsukka Enugu State – Date: 2012
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Computer Professionals of Nigeria (CPN)
- Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
Lectured at Enugu State College of Education(Technical), Enugu from February 2010 – September 2019 in the department of Computer Education
Courses Assigned to Teach
- Course Assigned: Net-Centric computing and Data Security, Course Code: CSC 509
- Courses Assigned: Database Management System Design II, Course Code: CIT 401
- Amaka E.N. and Okwor J.U; Utilization of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) for effective Technological education change in Colleges of education in Nigeria. Ebonyi Technology and Vocational Education journal. 5(1): 79-84, 2011
- Olelewe C.J. and Amaka E.N.; Effective Utilization of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) for sustainable manpower development among computer educators in Colleges of education in the South-East Geo-Political zone of Nigeria. The journal of Nigerian Association of Teachers of Technology (NATT), 8(1): 194-206, 2012.
- Okonkwo O.R., Ezeah E.N., Iyawa, I.J. and Aliu, N.F.; The Potential of Information Technology (IT) in support of rural agricultural farmers in South-East Nigeria. International Journal of Science and Technology 5(9): 2015
- Obikwelu R.O., Ezeah E.N., Arize, I.N. and Aliu N.F: ICT for Agro Development in Nigeria, opportunities and prospects. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering 5(9): 58-61; 2015.
- Dr Lawrence Animanjo Okolo and Mrs Amaka Ngozi: Enhancing Science Education for Self-Reliance through Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) Science Education Journal of Academic Research Vol. 1 No 1 August 2018 Maiden Edition.
- Iyawa, I.J.B, Binite Amaka Patience and Festus-Amaka, E.N: Online Road Accident Victim Identification System in Nigeria. International Journal of Innovative Research and Development ISSN 2278-0211 (Online) Vol. 8 Issue 11, November 2019 www.ijird.com.
- Festus-Amaka Eugenia Ngozi, Ugwu, Ugochi Ukamaka and Okoloegbo Christiana Amaka: Enhancing the Acquisition of Computer Knowledge in Nigerian Educational System. Sapentia Foundation Journal of Education, Sciences and Gender Studies (SFJESGS), Vol. 1 No 1. September 2019; Pg 65-72.
- Amaka Eugenia Ngozi, Okwor, Jonathan U and Bibian Chinyere Adukwu: The Role of Education Technology in Achieving the National Security and Integration in Nigeria EASTERN COEASU Journal of Teacher Education (ECOJOTE); Vol. 5 No. 2, December 2012; ISSN: 978-2447-16.