Graduate Assistant, Cyber Security Department
Ifeoma L. Ibeneme-Sabinus
Mrs Ibeneme-Sabinus Ifeoma Livina graduated with an Upper Credit in National Diploma (ND) in Office Technology Management (OTM) from the Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri. She equally bagged a Higher National Diploma (HND) with Distinction from the same Department and Institution. She graduated with Second Class Honours Upper Division (21) from the Department of Information Management Technology (IMT), Federal University of Technology Owerri, Nigeria.
She has completed her course work in pursuit of an M.Sc. degree in Information Technology (IT) at the Federal University of Technology Owerri, Nigeria.
Her research interest is solely on Network Security, Web Design/Cryptography.
She has published research papers in International Journals
She is married with Children.
- National Diploma, Office Technology and Management (OTM), 2011
- Higher National Diploma, Office Technology and Management (OTM), 2015
- Bachelor of Technology, Information Management and Technology (IMT), 2018
- Certificate on Introduction to Cybersecurity, 2019
- Certificate on IEEE HAC/CISCO Eye Opener, 2020
- Network Security
- Web Design/Cryptography
- Ibeneme-Sabinus Ifeoma Livina, Amadi Emmanuel Chukwuemeka, Ekedebe Nnanna, Nwokonkwo Obi, Ibeneme Sabinus Ikechukwu and Ajah Benjamin Ogonnaya (2020) A Web-Based Document Encryption Application Software for Information Security in Tertiary Institutions. Journal of Cybersecurity and Information Management (JCIM) Vol. 4, No. 1, PP. 26-35.
- K.K. Ibe, S.I. Ibeneme, I.O. Eze, I. L. Ibeneme, H.O. Israel, B.O. Ubechu, C.O. Nlemadim 2013. Foundation Studies in a Rapidly Urbanising Area: Case Study of Naze, Owerri Southeastern Nigeria. International Journal of Advanced Scientific and Technical Research Issue 3 Volume 6, pp 124-140.
- Ibeneme S.I., Ibe K.K., Selemo A.O., Nwagbara J.O., Eze I.O., Ubechu B.O., Ibeneme I.L., Nwankwo E.J., Oparaoha J.O. 2013. Geoelectrical and Geotechnical Data as Veritable tools for the Feasibility Study of the Proposed Imo River Dam site at Owerrinta, Southeastern Nigeria. Asian Journal of Science and Technology. Vol. 4 Issue 12, pp.037-044.