Lecturer II, Cyber Security Department
Ikechukwu H. Ezeh
EZEH IKECHUKWU H. received B.Eng in Electrical & Electronic Engineering from Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State in 1999 and MSc in Electrical & Electronic Engineering from University of Lagos, 2010. He is currently pursuing a PhD program with Electronic and Communication Engineering Department, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State. He has years of experience and had worked in a diverse field of knowledge, both in Electrical Engineering and Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
- PhD, (in View), Communication Engineering, (Department of Electronic & Computer Engineering), Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, (2016 – To Date).
- MSc., Electrical and Electronic Engineering, University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos State, Nigeria, (2004 – 2010).
- B.Eng., Electrical and Electronic Engineering, (Second Class Honours, Upper Division), Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State, (1994 -1999).
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Member Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) – 2008.
- Member Council for Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN ) – 2010.
Courses Assigned to Teach
- CSC 309 DISCRETE STRUCTURES
- CSC 403 COMPUTER HARDWARE SYSTEM DESIGN
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Department, Imo State University, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.
- Lecturer II (Nov. 2014 – Nov.2018).
- Sabrud Consortium Nig. Limited, (Energy Distribution Company), 71 Works Road, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria. (February 2007 – Nov. 2014).
- IT/Billing Manager
- Computer Systems Associates (Nigeria) Limited, 38 Warehouse Road, Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria (2001 – 2005).
- Position: Systems/Network Administrator
RESEARCH INTEREST: Research interests include wireless cooperative networks, wireless security and Device-to-Device (D2D) communications.
SPECIALIZATION: communication Engineering.
[A] JOURNAL PAPERS
- Ikechukwu H. Ezeh, Nwiido Friday, & Amlabu Runcie. Mathematical Model for Equivalent Fresnel Zone Line of Sight Percentage Clearance for Terrestrial Point-to-Point Line-of-Sight Communication Link. World Journal of Applied Physics. Vol. 2, No. 2, 2017, pp. 27-31. DOI: 10.11648/j.wjap.20170202.11
- Ezenugu Isaac A., Ikechukwu H. Ezeh, & Swinton C. Nwokonko. Determination of Single Knife Edge Equivalent Parameters for Triple Knife Edge Diffraction Loss by Giovanelli Method. International Journal of Information and Communication Sciences. Vol. 2, No. 1, 2017, pp. 10-14. DOI: 10.11648/j.ijics.20170201.12
- Swinton C. Nwokonko, Ikechukwu H. Ezeh, & Vital K. Onwuzuruike. Evaluation of the Effect of Radius of Curvature on the Rounded Edge Diffraction Loss Computed by Hacking Method for a
- Plateau. American Journal of Software Engineering and Applications. Vol. 6, No. 2, 2017, pp. 49-55. DOI: 10.11648/j.ajsea.20170602.17
- Ogungbemi Emmanuel Oluropo, Ikechukwu H. Ezeh, & Chibuzo Promise Nkwocha. Determination of Diffraction Loss over Isolated Doubled Edged Hill Using the ITU-R P.526-13 Method for Rounded Edge Diffraction. American Journal of Software Engineering and Applications. Vol. 6, No. 2, 2017, pp. 56-60. DOI: 10.11648/j.ajsea.20170602.18
- Ezeh, Ikechukwu H., & Onwuzuruike, V. Kelechi. Analysis of the Impact of Clear Air Atmospheric Conditions on Propagation Loss at Microwave Frequencies. International Journal of Scientific Research & Engineering Trends Vol. 5, Issue 2, 2019, pp. 273-279.
- Ezenugu, Isaac A., & Ezeh, Ikechukwu H. Sizing Computations for Stand-Alone Solar Power System for the Office Complex in the Department of Electrical/Electronic Engineering IMSU Owerri. International Journal of Software and Web Sciences (IJSWS). vol. 26, Issue 1, September 2018, pp. 01-04.
- Ezenugu, Isaac A., & Ezeh, Ikechukwu H. Impact of the optimal tilt angle on the sizing parameters of the solar photovoltaic powered pumping system. American International Journal of Research in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics, Vol. 24, Issue 1,2018, pp. 117-120.
- Ezeh, Ikechukwu H., & Ezenugu, Isaac A. Development of a model for monthly optimal tilt angle for Solar power system in Imo State using the tilt angle and the global solar radiation on the tilted plane. American International Journal of Research in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics, Vol. 24, issue 1, 2018, pp. 98-102.
[B] CONFERENCE PAPERS
- Ezeh, I. H., Ezenugu, I. A. & C. Ewunonu, T. C. Sustainable Development in Sub-Saharan Africa Through Energy Revolution. International Conference, International Conference Proceedings: Faculty of Engineering, UNIZIK, Aug. 2018, pp. 1068-1079.
- Toochi C. Ewunonu, & Ezeh, I. H. An Intrusion Detection System with Multimedia Reporting. International Conference Proceedings: Faculty of Engineering, UNIZIK, Aug. 2018, pp. 923-930.
- Ikechukwu H. Ezeh, & Isaac A. Ezenugu. Sustainable National Economic Development Through Green Technology. International Conference on Engineering & Technology, Imo State University, Aug. 2019.
- Tochi C. Ewunonu, Isaac A. Ezenugu, & Ikechukwu H. Eze. Improving Engineering/Technological Education in a Developing Economy Using Active Learning Strategies. International Conference on Engineering & Technology, Imo State University, Aug. 2019.