Senior Lecturer, Information Technology Department
Dr Josiah Ahaiwe
- NYSC at Joint Komputer Kompany , Bodija, Ibadan – (1983– 1984)
- Employed as Software Engineer at Joint Komputer Kompany, Ilupeju, Lagos (1984 – 1985).
- Employed as Systems Engineer at Worldwide information Systems (Honeywell Computers), 1985 – 1994.
- In 1986 received training in operating systems and business product marketing in Milan – Italy.
- In 1987 Promoted to Business Systems Manager.
- Joviks Scientific Technologies Ltd; Ojodu, Ikeja, Lagos, Principal Consultant, 1994 – 2002.
- Employed as Lecturer II at Federal University of Technology, Owerri, (2002).
- Retired as Senior Lecturer in 2016.
- Employed as contract staff at Federal University of Technology, Owerri,
- Alabama A & M University (Academic honours list)
- Alabama, Madison County ( Service Award)
- ROTARACT CLUB OF FUTO (Service Award)
Professional Membership: MNCS, NCS
- Data Processing and Information Technology
- Software Development
- Computer organization.
- management Information Systems
- File organization and Database Management Systems
- Data Communication and Distributed Systems.
- Software Design and Implementation
His research covers the optimization of drivers of software development but sometimes I work on knowledge systems.
Speciality: Information Systems
PUBLISHED PAPERS IN REFEREED JOURNALS:
- Nworuh E and Ahaiwe J “The effect of information technology on the sales of goods and services (A special reference to bank products and services)”, Journal of Industrial Business and Economic Research, Vol. 7, No1, Jan. – June 2003, pp 119 -137.
- Ahaiwe J “Software cost drivers and cost estimation of software application Areas in Nigeria”, The Journal of Energy and Environmental Economics, Vol. 5, No4, Dec 2010 pp 55 – 65.
- Ahaiwe J. “The effect of automated teller machine on banks’ services in Nigeria”, International Journal of development and management review”, Vol. 6, No 1 June 2011, pp 96 – 107.
- Ahaiwe, Josiah “Framework for Client-Server Distributed Database System for Credit Bureau in Nigeria”, Journal of Sustainable Business and Finance, Vol. 1. Number 2, 2011
- Asiegbu, B. C and Ahaiwe J “Software Cost Drivers and Cost Estimation In Nigeria”, Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research In Business, Vol. 3 No. 8, December 2011
- Ahaiwe Josiah “Discriminate Analysis of the Effects of Software Development on Software Project Schedule Estimates”, Interdisciplinary Journal Of Contemporary Research In Business, Vol. No. 2, July 2012
- Josiah and Nwaokonkwo O, “Framework for Deploying Client/Server Distributed Database System for effective Human Resource Information Management Systems in Imo State Civil Service of Nigeria”, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, August 2012, Vol. 2 No. 8, ISSN 2222-6990.
- Ahaiwe Josiah “Business Leverages on Strategic Information Systems in Nigeria”, International Journal of Learning and Development (IJLD), Microthink Institute, ISSN 2164-4063, Vol 3. 1
- Ekruyota O. G. and Ahaiwe J. Conceptual Framework of Client/Server Distributed Systems for Board of Internal Revenue. International Journal of Scientific Innovations and Sustainable Development, Vol. 2 November 2012
- Ahaiwe Josiah – Digital Image Processing: An Overview of Computational Time Requirement. International Journal of Engineering Sciences and Research Technology. 2(8): pages 2148 – 2152 August 2013, ISSN 2277-9655, WWW.IJESRT.COM.
- Ahaiwe Josiah, Growing business in Nigeria through Knowledge Management, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Vol. 3 (8). ISSN-2222-6990.
- Ahaiwe J.; Document Security within Institutions Using Image Steganography Technique. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) Vol. 3 Issue 4, April 2014 ISSN (online) 2319-7064) www.ijsr.net
- Chinedu, Joon, Nworuh, Osuagwu, & Ahaiwe, “ Model of a virtual organization for corporate visibility and competitiveness” West African Journal of Industrial and Academic Research, Vol II, No 1, June 2014.
- Amadi E. C, Ahaiwe J, Etus C, Akpabio N (2014) Deploying ICT for effective Transportation System in Nigeria: A design model of Nigerian Intelligent Transportation System. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ISSN (Online), Volume 3 Issue 11, Nov. 2014.
- Josiah Ahaiwe & Onyegbule O. N “Information Technology Sustainability in Nigeria”, International Journal of Computer Science and Software Engineering (IJCSSE), Vol 2, Issue 2 December 2014.
- Ahaiwe J., Oluigbo I.V., Akihigbe J.O., Ibeji C. & Roland J., “The Relevance of Analytical CRM and Knowledge Management in an Organization: A Data Mining Structure. International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing”, Vol. 4, Issue, 2, February 2015 pp 208 – 215, ISSN 2320-088X.
- Ahaiwe J, Ani E, Amadi L, Eke C, Anosike, “The First Wave of Telecommunication-era in Nigeria: Environmental Scanning and the Relevance of Information Seeking in an Organization”, Journal for Advance Research in Applied Science, Vol 2, Issue. 1, 2015.
- Ahaiwe J, Ndanike P, Nnadi E, “Knowledge Management: Its Application to Oil and Gas Industry Challenges”, Journal for Advance Research in Commerce and Management Studies”, Vol. 2, Issue, 1, 2015, E-ISSB: 2394-837X.
- Ahaiwe J, Nwachukwu N, “Business Process Intelligence and Strategies in Organizations”, SS Research Journal, ssrj.sspulications.co.in.
- Ahaiwe J, Egonu J, “Management Information Systems: Role in Management Business Decisions”, International Journal of Research in Information Technology, Vol. 3 Issue 1, 2015 pg 254-258.
- Ajakwe S., Ahaiwe J., Ndunagu, “Framework for Knowledge Management Strategy for Competitive Advantage in Industrial Production in Nigeria”, FUTOJOURNAL SERIES e-ISSN:2476-8456, p-ISSN:24678325, Volume-2, Issue-2, pp-310-324
BOOKS IN MAIN DISCIPLINE:
- Ahaiwe J, Ukandu E, and Nwokonkwo O.C. (2011) Introduction To Digital Design And Microprocessor, Supreme Publishers, Owerri.
- Ahaiwe Josiah, Ukwandu Elochukwu (2012), An Introduction To Management Information Systems, Supreme Publishers, Owerri, ISBN: 978-978-51069-5-X.