Graduate Assistant, Information Technology Department
Mrs Chimeremma S. Amadi
Amadi Chimeremma Sandra is a practical and goal-oriented academic. She began her career in the University as a Graduate Assistant in February 2019 and is currently working to get her Masters degree in Information Technology.
- B.Tech. in Information Management Technology (October 2015): Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
- WASSC: (2007) Madonna Senior Secondary School for Science, Etiti, Ihite Uboma L.G.A, Imo State.
- FSLC: (2002) Chief Obi Memorial Pry School, Emekuku, Owerri North L.G.A, Imo state.
- Understudying and undertaking roles as assigned by the Head of Department.
- Graduate Assistant at Federal University of Technology Owerri(FUTO), 2019 – Till date.
- Diamond Bank PLC, PGD’s Place, Oniru, Lagos, July 2017-January, 2018.
- NYSC Primary Assignment, Uzoigwe Pry School, Nnebisi road Asaba, Delta State, April 2016 – April 2017.
- Educational Advisor at Tienny Enterprise Nigeria, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State, Nov 2015 – March 2016.
- Undergraduate Internship at Addax Petroleum Nigeria Limited, 32 Ozumba Mbadiwe Way, Victoria Island Lagos, 2014 – 2015.
- Undergraduate Internship (2nd year) at SWAP Technologies and Telecomm PLC, Lekki, Lagos. 2012 – 2013.
- Member Wreals Volunteer A Society Advancement Scheme 2008 –2010.
Participated in the following;
- Food on Wheels
- Widows Outreach
- Seminars in Schools
- Outreach to the Orphanage Homes/Special Schools
Specialization: Computer/ Digital Information Systems/IoT/Structured and Procedural programming Language
Her research interests include but not limited to Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Data Analytics, IoT; Innovation and Management, Machine Learning and Python Programming.
- Factors influencing the Adoption of android technology, a case study of Lagos State. Research Project in fulfilment for the award of B.Tech. in Information Management Technology, FUTO.
- Android Technology. A seminar presentation in partial fulfilment for the award of B.Tech. in Information Management Technology, FUTO.