Assistant Lecturer, Software Engineering Department
Ikenna C. Nwandu
Nwandu Ikenna Caesar obtained a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree from the University of Benin, Nigeria and a Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree from the Federal University of Technology Owerri, Nigeria all in Computer Science in 2010 and 2016 respectively. He is an academic staff of Software Engineering Department, Federal University of Technology Owerri, Nigeria. His research interests are in the areas of Data Science, Machine Learning and Software Engineering. He is a member of the Nigeria Computer Society (NCS).
- Master of Science in Computer Science -2016
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science -2010
- NIIT Certified Network Administrator, NCNA (Cisco Approved)- 2010
- NIM Proficiency Certificate in Management- 2012
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Member, Nigeria Computer Society (NCS)
- Graduate, Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered)
Courses Assigned to Teach
- CIT 401 (Database Management System Design)
- CSC 513 (Data Mining and Big Data
- SOE 202 (Software Requirements and Modelling)
- SOE 302 (Software Testing and Quality Assurance)
- SOE 303 (Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis)
- Assistant Lecturer (Software Engineering Dept.), Federal University of Technology, P. M. B. 1526, Owerri. 2019 – Present
- Data Officer/Admin Head, S-ATM NIGERIA LIMITED Seconded to AGRIPALM LIMITED, Iguobanor, Edo State. 2018 – 2019
- Programmer/System Analyst, EXPERT TECHNOLOGIES NIGERIA LTD, 4 Wetheral Road, Owerri. 2016 – 2018
- Computer and Mathematics Tutor, MATER CHRISTI MODEL SECONDARY SCHOOL, Ahiara Mbaise, Imo State. 2013 – 2016
- Direct Sales Agent, FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK, Aba Road, Ahiara Junction, Mbaise. 2013
- Program Officer, ADAKU IHUOMA FOUNDATION, Afor-Oru Ahiara, Mbaise Imo State. 2012 – 2013
- NYSC Primary Assignment, OFFICE OF THE MAJORITY LEADER, IMO HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY, P/H Road, Owerri. 2011 – 2012
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, QUALITY ASSURANCE, DATA MINING AND COMPUTER NETWORKS
- Nwandu, I. C., & Asagba, P. O. (2017). AUTOMATED SOFTWARE TESTING FOR RELIABLE SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT. THE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLEDGE, 5(12), 44-49.
- Nwandu, C. Ikenna “Performance Improvement of Printer Belt Drive For A Computer System.” American Journal of Engineering Research (AJER), vol. 6, no. 12, 2017. pp 67-73.
- Donatus, N. O., Agbaeze, E., Ikenna, N. C., A, A. I., Kizito, U. K., & Andrew, M. K. (2017). POSITIONING PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT OF A SERVOMECHANISM OF HARDDISK DRIVE IN A COMPUTER. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES & RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY, 6(11), 102-107.
- Donatus, N. O., Ikenna, N. C., A, A. I., & Boniface, O. K. (2018). COMPUTER SIMULATION OF PERFORMANCE RESPONSE OF A DIGITAL AUDIO TAPE SYSTEM. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC ENGINEERING AND SCIENCE, 2(3), 12-15.
- Donatus, N. O., A, A. I., Ikenna, N. C., & Janefrances, J. E. (2018). Application of ICT and Electronic Technology in Election Management: Challenges in Rural Areas in South-Eastern Nigeria. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCED ENGINEERING, MANAGEMENT AND SCIENCE, 4(5), 360-365.
- Ogbonna, J. C., Nwokoma, F. O., Nwala, K. T., & Nwandu, I. C. (2018). Aspect-Oriented Software Development for Real-Time and Internet Applications. INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, 5(9), 905-911.