Dr Charles O. Ikerionwu
PhD, MCA, MSc (IT), AD(IT),BSc
Won research grant from TetFund
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (MIEEE)
- British Computer Society (MBCS)
- Association of Outsourcing Professionals of Nigeria (MAOPN)
- International Council on Systems Engineering (MINCOSE)
- Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (MCPN)
- Nigeria Computer Society (MNCS)
Courses Assigned to Teach
- 501: Software Engineering
- CIT 305: Introduction to Software Engineering
- IMT 405: Web Design and Programming
- IMT 505: Web Server Administration
- IMT 305: Procedural programming
- IMT 902: Software Design and Implementation
- IMT 905: Advanced Computer Graphics
- IMT 813: Object-Oriented Programming
- IMT 705: Computer Architecture
- Lecturer & Researcher: 2009 – present
- School of information and communication technology, FUTO
- Lecturer: INTO Glasgow Caledonian University, UK 2015-2016
- Department of computing
- Lecturer & Researcher: Glasgow Caledonian University, UK 2011-2016
- Software Application Developer: Clazbyte Integrated Technologies, Lagos. 2006-2008
- Lecturer: Lighthouse Polytechnic, Benin. Nigeria. 2004-2005
- Hardware Engineer: Prime Technologies, East of Kailash, New Delhi 2001-2004
- Human Resources manager: Egbe Electronics Ltd, Lagos. 1993-1997
Software process improvement, IoT, Machine learning, Blockchain, Data Science.
- Adu, Folashade, Ikerionwu Charles & Henry Nonyelu (2020) Classification Method For Mitigating Phishy E-Mails. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 10, Issue 2. DOI: 10.29322/IJSRP.10.02.2020.
- C. Etus, G.C. Eheduru, U.F. Eze, C.O. Ikerionwu, & O.Nwokonkwo (2019). Development of Hybrid Result Processing and Management System for Nigerian Universities. International Journal of Innovative Research and Development. Vol.7(8). DOI: 10.24940/ijird/2019/v8/
- Okpala Izunna & Ikerionwu Charles (2019) Decision-Making Framework Using a Growth Hacking Model for Computerized Decision Support. International Journal of Systems Science and Applied Mathematics. Vol. 4, No. 2, 2019, pp. 24-30.
- B. C. Asiegbu, C. O. Ikerionwu and N. C. Ajanwachuku (2019), An Intrusion Detection System using Support Vector Machine and Infinite Latent Feature Selection Approach. Afr. J. Comp. & ICT Vol. 12, No. 3, September 2019, pp. 74 – 84
- Ikenna Uzoma Ajere and Charles Ikerionwu (2019), A Survey of Wireless Communication Technologies for IoT-based Health Care Systems. Afr. J. Comp. & ICT Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 1 – 18. ISSN 2006-1781
- C. Etus, G.C. Eheduru, U.F. Eze, C.O. Ikerionwu, & O.Nwokonkwo (2019). Multivariate Analysis of Performance of Hybrid Result System Model for Nigerian Universities. International Journal of Science & Technology. Vol.7(7). DOI: 10.24940/theijst/2019/v7/
- Ikerionwu C. & Isonkobong C. (2018). The Application of Selective Image Compression Techniques, Journal of Software Engineering. Vol. 6, No. 4, 2018, pp. 116-120. DOI: 10.11648/j.se.20180604.12.
- Anyiam, K., Ikerionwu, C. & Nwandikom, U. (2018). Business-to-Customer (B2C) Multi-Shop E-commerce Application. International Journal of Research in Information Technology. Vol. 6 No. 2 12-22. (IJRIT). ISSN:2001-5569. 21st October.