- M.Sc in Financial Economics
- B.Sc in Financial Mgt Technology
Courses Assigned to Teach
- International Economics & Finance ( FMT 311)
- Forecasting Techniques (FMT 407)
- Advanced Financial Management (FMT 504)
- International Finance ( FMT 507)
- Industrial & Financial Management (FMT 310)
He is a recipient of several scholarships and academic awards such as the Dean’s Award for the best graduating student in SMAT 2008/2009 session.
- Entry-level Trainee at Summit Finance Ltd (A member of the Nigerian Stock Exchange) 2010-2011.
- Graduate Assistant FMT Dept. FUTO 2011 -2015,
- Assistant Lecturer FMT Dept. FUTO 2015-2018, Lecturer II FMT Dept. FUTO 2018-Date.
- Investments & Portfolio Management,
- Applied Macroeconomics,
- Corporate Finance,
- Development Finance
- Financial Management.
- International Oil Prices and Exchange Rates in Nigeria: An Empirical Investigation
- Foreign Direct Investment & Economic Growth in Nigeria. Evidence from ARDL