Currently Lecturer II in the Department of Financial Management Technology, School of Management Technology, (SMAT), Federal University of Technology Owerri. I have attended over 35 workshops, training, conferences and presentations which include a workshop on Developing the Next Generation of Researchers Organized by The Association of Commonwealth Universities – July 2017, Second National Conference of Educators in Banking and Finance in Nigeria – April 2016, Organized by National University Commission and the 8th National Association of Energy Economics/International Association of Energy Economics (NAEE/IAEE) Annual International Conference April 2015. His publications span through the areas of Banking, Finance and Economics. Project Coordinator, African Centre of Excellence – Future Energies and Electrochemical Systems (ACE – FUELS).
- M.Sc. in Financial Management Technology, FUTO
- B. Agric-Tech (Agricultural Economics and Extension), FUTO
Courses Assigned to Teach
- Principles of Accounting (MGT 204)
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship and Innovation (ENS 301)
- Business law (FMT 301)
- Monetary Theories and Policies (FMT 307)
- Business Creation, Growth, and Cooperate Governance (ENS 302)
- Public Finance and Budgeting (FMT 401)
- Cooperate Finance (FMT 405)
- Banking Law & Practice (FMT 503)
- Bank Lending and Credit Administration (FMT 505)
- Project Finance and Financial Engineering (PRT 533)
Membership of Professional Bodies
Senior Member Chartered Institute of Loan and Risk Management of Nigeria
I have an in-depth knowledge of Branch Banking Operations, with over ten years of experience in the banking sector as a Service Manager or Branch Manager.
Banking and Finance
- Does Recurrent Expenditure Matter in Economic Growth? Evidence from Nigeria (1999 – 2016) Nwaeze Chinweoke1, Nwabekee Chidinma1, Emmanuel C. Nwadike2 and Dike Celestine1 International Journal of Business and Management Studies, Volume 8, No. 1, and maybe accessed at http://www.
universitypublications.net/ ijbms/0801/index.html. 2019
- DURU E. E, NNADOZIE A.C and NWADIKE E.C – An analysis of the role of interest rate in women entrepreneurial development in Nigeria. International Journal of Gender and Development Issues, Vol.1 No.5 November 2015. Pages 170 – 185 (ISSN: 2360-8528)