Dr Chilaka Emmanuel Nwaimo
Dr Chilaka Emmanuel Nwaimo hails from Umuchukwu Ndiokwu Lorji in Aboh Mbaise LGA of Imo State. He is a senior lecturer in the department of Financial Management Technology, Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo State. He received his first degree, Masters degree and PhD in Economics from prestigious Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka. He has widely published in international journals and authored two textbooks; Basic principles of Economics and Applied Principles of Economics. A member of the Nigerian Economic Society. He is married to Barrister Jane Nwaimo with three Children. email: Chilaka.
- PhD Financial/ Industrial Economics UNIZIK
- M.Sc Quantitative Economics UNIZIK
- B.Sc Economics UNIZIK
- MGT 606 Operations Research
- MGT 607 Applied Quantitative Techniques
- FMT 621 Financial Market
- FMT 609 Financial Management for Managers
- PGM 603 Quantitative Business Techniques
- FMT 220 Mathematics of Finance
- FMT 201 Introduction to Finance
- FMT 311 International Economics & Finance
- ECN 201 Economics 1
- FMT 309 Advance Mathematics of Finance
- Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo State, Department of Financial Management Technology, Senior
- Lecturer 2018 till date
- Lecturer I– October 2015 to 2017
- Lecturer II– October 2012 to 2014
- Assistant Lecturer—- April 2009 – September 2012
- Imo State University
- Part-Time Lecturer, Department of Economics 2006-2009
- Rivers Vegetable Oil Company, Oil Movement Supervisor 1999-2001
- Public Finance & Corporate Finance
- Otuonye I. Anthony, Nwaimo Emmanuel Chilaka, Igboanusi, C. Chinemerem and Chukwu E. Oluchi (2018), Analysis of Big Data computing for Efficiency of Business Operations among indigenous firms, International Journal of Electronics Communication and Computer Engineering (IJECCE), Volume -9, Issue -1 Jan. pp 29 – 34.
- Kanu, Success Ikechi, Nwaimo, Chilaka Emmanuel, Patricia, OnyinyechiOnyechere, ObasiAkudoSussan (2017), Foreign Direct Investment and Industrial Productivity in Nigeria: Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, Vol.8, No.24 pp162-180.
- Charles OdinakachiNjoku, NwaimoChilaka Emmanuel and Onyechere Patricia (2017), Petroleum Profit Tax and Economic Growth in Nigeria; the Nigerian Journal of Energy and Environmental Economics, Vol 9, No.1 December 2017, pp.123-136.
- Kanu, Success Ikechi, Nwaimo, Chilaka Emmanuel and ChimezirimAugustinaOgechi (2017), “Oil Price Volatility and the All-Share Index: Evidence from Nigeria.” Research Journal of Financial and Accounting, Vol. 8, No. 24, pp.140-157.
- Kanu, Success Ikechi, Nwaimo, Chilaka Emmanuel Onyechere, Patricia Onyinyechi, Onuoha, Lillian Oluchi (2017), Foreign Remittance Inflows and Financial Sector Development in Nigeria Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, Vol.8, No. 14, pp 20-41.
- Otuonye Anthony I. and NwaimoChilaka E., (2017), “Remedy to Economic Recession in Nigeria” An ICT – driven Model for a sustainable Economic Growth, International Journal of Science and Research Methodology (IJSRM/ HUMAN – 64/3-17) Published.
- Kanu, Success Ikechi and Nwaimo, Chilaka Emmanuel (2016), “Global Oil Price Shocks and Effects on Economic Growth: An Econometric Investigation of Nigeria: International Conference on Managing Diversification for Sustainable Development in Sub-Saharan African. Faculty of Management Sciences, Nnamdi Azikiwe University. November 8-10-2016. pp. 39–54.
- Kanu, Success, IKechi, Anyanwu, Felicia Akujinma, Nwaimo, Chilaka, Emmanuel, Idika, Chika Johnson, (2016), Analysis of Drivers of Incidences of Poverty in Nigeria: Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development. Vol.8, No. 4 2007.pp. 15-35
- Nwaimo C.E. &Njoku C.O. (2015), “Impact of Monetary Policy Dynamics on Equity Prices in Nigeria”: Journal of Economic Studies Vol. 12, No.1., pp. 112-127
- Nwaimo, Chilaka, E., Uwazie I. U and Igwemma A. A (2015), “Imperatives for Reserving the Niger Delta Conflicts for Growth and Development” The Nigerian Journal of Energy and Environmental Economics, 7(1), pp. 14-34.
- Kanu, Success, Ikechi, Nwaimo, Chilaka Emmanuel (2015) Capital Expenditures and Gross Fixed Capital Formation in Nigeria, Research Journal of Finance and Accounting, International Institute for Science, Technology and Education (IISTE) USA ISSN Paper 2222-1697 ISSN Online 2222-2847 Vol. 6, No.12, pp. 188-197
- Nwaimo, C. E (2009) Applied Principles of Economics, Supreme Publishers Owerri, ISBN 9780725756
- Nwaimo, C. E (2007) Basic Principles of Economics, Supreme Publishers Owerri, ISBN 9780735113.
- Nwaimo, C. E, Akanwa, P. U., Opara, A. (2007) Understanding Business Methods, Owerri, Human Resources Development Centre.
A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradise