- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD in View), University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- M.Sc. Management and International Business, Birmingham City University, West Midlands, United Kingdom (2017).
- B.Sc. Educational Management (Accounting) (2014).
Course Code: MGT 449, MGT 405
Courses Assigned to Teach: Innovation Management, Organizational Behavior
Assistant Lecturer, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria, 2018.
Multinational Enterprises Management and Entrepreneurship.
- An Investigation into some Factors Militating Against the Implementation of Computer Assisted Instruction (CAI) in Secondary Schools In Obio-Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State. B.Sc.(Ed) Accounting Research Project University of Port-Harcourt (July 2014).
- The Effect of Power Shortage on the Efficiency and Profitability of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs): A Study of SMEs within Trans-Amadi Commercial District of Nigeria. M.Sc. Dissertation, Birmingham City University (June 2017).