Engr. Dr Mrs. Uchenna Ugochi Moneke
- PhD (PROJECT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY) – WITH SPECIALIZATION IN PROJECT PLANNING, MONITORING AND CONTROL.
- MSc (PROJECT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY)
- B.ENG. (POLYMER ENGINEERING)
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Member, Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN)
- Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE)
- Member, Project Management Institute (PMI) USA
- Member, Nigeria Institute to Management (NIM)
- Member, Polymer Institute of Nigeria (PIN)
Courses Assigned to Teach
- MGT 503 OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- PRT 304 MATERIALS MANAGEMENT
- PRT 307 QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL
- Project Implementation & Monitoring Committee Member, Federal University of Tech. Owerri 2016 – Date
- Project design review Committee Member (FUTO) – 2016-Date
- Member, University Tenders Board, Federal University of Tech. Owerri 2016-Date
- Coordinator /Desk Officer, TETFund, Federal University of Technology Owerri. 2016 – Date,
- Coordinator/NEEDS Assessment Interventions, Federal Uni of Tech. Owerri –2016 – Date.
- Co-ordinator Departmental C.C.E. program Project Management Technology Department 2015 – date
- Welfare Committee Chairman, SMAT, Fed. Univ. of Technology, Owerri
- Staff Adviser, Society for project management students (SOPMATS)… 2012-date.
- Class Advisor year (vi) C.C.E. students… 2010 date.
- Secretary, the panel on verification on salary structure (PAVESS) Federal University of Technology, Owerri. – 2009.
- Senior Lecturer, Department of Project Management (Oct 2016 to date) with interests in Operations Research Engineering design analysis, Manufacturing Technology, Production Planning and Control, Quality Management, Materials Management, Project planning and control.
Research interests in Operations Research, Engineering design analysis, Manufacturing Technology, Production Planning and Control, Quality Management, Materials Management, Project planning and control and project scope creep.
- Moneke, U.U. Engr. (Mrs.) (2010) “Challenges to the Holistic Applications of Project Management Software to Project Planning and Control Functions” pp61 -70. West African Journal of Industrial & Academic Research (WAJIAR).
- Moneke U.U. Engr. (2012) “Evaluation of factors Affecting work Schedule effectiveness in the management of Construction Projects”. pp29’7-309. Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business. (IJCRB).
- Akujuobi, ABC and Moneke U.U (2010) “Environmental Impact Analysis and Successful Project Implementation: A Factor Analysis approach to construction Projects in South Eastern Nigeria … pp87-l13… Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business. (IJCRB).
- Moneke U.U., Echeme I.I. “Causes and effect of scope creep on large-scale public sector construction projects”. pp 165-172. International’ Journal of Engineering & Technical Research (IJER) .
- Charles N., Ononuju, Uchenna .U. Moneke. “Critical factors and decision variables affecting Quality assurance and reliability management in road construction projects in Nigeria pp 1120-1129. International Journal of Advanced Research (2016). (IJAR).
- Moneke Uchenna U. “Assessment of Success factors for partnering arrangement in the Nigerian Construction Industry” pp52-7O. Journal of real estate economics (JREE).
- Moneke Uchenna U. Echeme Ibeawuchi I. “Assessment of supply chain management in construction Industries for effective project delivery in Imo State, Nigeria” pp 233-249. International Journal of Development and management and management review (INJODEMAR).
- Moneke Uchenna U., Ononuju Charles N., Nwachukwu Chinedu C. “Evaluation of factors affecting maintenance work schedule in the oil and gas industry” pp 1-39. Journal of Real Estate Economics (JREE).
- E.O. Eguavoen, Moneke U.U. “The effect of carbonized sponge-gourd on physic-co-mechanical properties of natural rubber composites. pp 35-42. International Research Journal in Engineering Science.
- Ejem, E.A, Moneke U.U ” Analysis of factors of delay in road constitution in Imo State. pp 43-51. International Journal of Engineering, sciences and research technology. 2017
- Moneke U. U., Hassan S ” The impact of project management in supply chain practice and performance of the building sector in South East, Nigeria. pp 11-20 International journal of Engineering, sciences and research technology. 2018.
- Moneke U.U., Echeme 1.1 “Causes and effect of scope creep on large-scale public sector construction projects”. International Journal of Engineering of Technical Research “. (IJETR) vol. pp 165-172. India.
- Moneke U.U. and Ubani E.C. (2014) “System Design: The Embodiment of Project Management”. A paper read at the first National Conference on the theme:
- Manufacturing Technology and Engineering, in a developing economy. Published by the Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Uyo, in Association with Kan Educational books, Uyo Nigeria (Edited by A.O. Offiong) PP 19-23.