Mrs. Ulari Sylvia Onwuka
- B.Sc., Building, Abia State University, Uturu, 2005.
- M.Sc., Project Management Technology, Federal University of Technology (FUTO), 2012.
Courses Assigned to Teach
- PRT 502 HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- PRT 413 MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT
- PRT 513 CONTRACT LAW AND ADMINISTRATION
- PRT 407 PROJECT PLANNING AND CONTROL
- Assistant Lecturer, Department of Project Management Technology, Federal University of Technology, Owerri. – (June 2014 to date)
- Course Adviser, Department of Project Management Technology, Federal University of Technology, Owerri. – (January 2015 to date)
- Member, Project Management Technology Department Board of Studies – (2014 to date)
- Member, School of Management Technology Department Board of Studies – (2014 to date)
- Construction project management
- Construction materials and modelling
- Akpan, P.L, Okoye, U.C,
- Onwuka D.O. Anyanwu, T.U., Awodiji, C.T.G and Onwuka, S.U (2016) mix Design of palm Bunch Ash – cementitious composite using regression theory, Int. Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 3, Issue 2, pp. 1379-1391.
- Onwuka D.O, Wodiji C.T.G and Onwuka, S.U. (2015). Investigation of Effect of Water-cement Ratio on the Modulus of Rupture of concrete, Int. Journal of Engineering and Computer Science Vol. 4 Issue 7, pp. 13298-13305.
- Onwuka D.O., Egbulonu, R.B.A and Onwuka, S.U. (2013) optimization of concrete Based on its Elastic Modulus, Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR – JMCE) Vol. 5, Issue 3, pp. 15-22.
- Onwuka D.O., Chijioke, C and Onwuka, S.U. (2013) Prediction of the crushing strength of SDA – clay fired Bricks using Simplex Theory, Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering IOSR – JMCE), Vol. 5, pp. 52-58.
- Onwuka, D.O., Okere, C.I., Ibearugbulem, O.M and Onwuka, U.S (2013). Computer-Aided Design of Concrete Mixes, Int. Journal of Computational Engineering Research, Vol. 3, Issue 2 pp. 67-81.
- Okere, C.E., Onwuka, D.O., Onwuka, S.U. and Arimanwa, J.I. (2013). Optimization of concrete mix cost using scheffe’s simplex Lattice Theory, Journal of Innovative Research in Engineering and Science. Vol. 4, Issue 1, pp. 443 – 454.
- Okere, C.E., Onwuka, D.O., Onwuka, S.U. and Arimanwa, J.I (2013), Simplex-Based concrete Mix Design, Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering 9IOSR – JMCE), Vol. 5, Issue 2, pp. 46-55.
- Arimanwa, J.I., Onwuka D.O, Arimanwa, M.C. and Onwuka, S.U. (2012), Prediction of the compressive strength of Aluminum waste – cement concrete using scheffe’s theory, Journal of materials in Civil Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 24, pp. 177-183.
- Onwuka, D.O. Egbulonu, R.B.A. and Onwuka, S.U (2012) Development of Response Function for Determining the modulus of elasticity of concrete Int. Journal of Engineering, Vol. 6 pp. 51-62.
- Onwuka, D.O, Arimanwa, J.I, Arimanwa, M.C and Onwuka, S.U. (2012) Computer programs for the Optimization of compressive strength of AW-Cement concrete. The Heartland Engineering – Journal of the Nig. Society of Engineers, Owerri Branch, Vol. 6, N0. 1, pp.47-50.
- Onwuka, D.O, Okere, C.E, Arimanwa, J.I and Onwuka, S.U (2011) Prediction of concrete Mix Ratios using modified Regression theory, Computer Method in Civil Engineering, Vol. 2, N0. 1, pp. 95-107.
- Onwuka D.O, Egbulonu, R.B.A. and Onwuka, S.U. Interactive software for costing of concrete based on its Elastic Modulus. International Journal of Science and Research Publication Vol. 3, Issue 10, pp 1-8.
- Onwuka, D.O., Egbulonu, R.B.A. and Onwuka, S.U. (2013) computation of modules of Elasticity of concrete American Journal of Engineering Research. Vol. 2, Issue 09, pp 55-61.
- Akpan, P.L, and Enemuo U.C (2017) Strategic Thinking and Performance of Brewery Firms; An Empirical Evidence from Nigeria (1980-2017). A paper presented at West East Institute International Conference, Boston. The U.S.A.
- Akpan, P.L, Enemuo, U.C, Onyechere, P.O and Muoneme, P.C (2017) Strategic Environmental Scanning as a Tool for Reviving Performance in a Recessed Economy; Empirical Evidence from Food and Beverage Sub Sector. A paper presented at the Department of Business Administration 2017 International Conference.
- Akpan, P.L, and Enemuo U.C (2016) Environmental Turbulence and Performance of Brewery Firms in Nigeria (1990-2015) published in Global Journal of Business and Management, Department of Business Administration, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
- Akpan, P.L and Enemuo U.C. (2014) Technological Environment and Manufacturing firms. Evidence from selected firms in the Delta State of Nigeria. A paper presented at Global Academic Network International Conference, De Paul University, Chicago, USA. September 2014.
- Akpan, P.L., Offiong M.O, Orogbo L.O, and Enemuo U.C (2012) Conflict and Development of Oil Producing States: Empirical Reflections on Niger-Delta Region of Nigeria, published in OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development, International Centre for Research in Law ((ICIRL) and centre for Research and Social Justice and Policy (CRSJP) at Laurentian University, Canada; Ontario International Development Agency (OIDA) Canada and PSEG Institute for Sustainability Studies, Montclair State University, New Jersey, USA. Ref. No. 208/USA/12/SD, Available at www.ssm,com/link/OIDA-intl-
Journal-Sustainable-Dev.html. html OR ww.ontariointernational.org/ usa OR email@example.com, Retrieved February 19, 2014.
- Akpan, P.L and Enemuo, U.C (2011). Conflict Management and Sustainable Performance of Petroleum-Based Organizations published in Management Science Research Network.