Ali A. Aremu
Ali Agaka Aremu
B.Sc. Pure Chemistry
Ali Agaka Aremu is a graduate of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUS) with a degree in Pure Chemistry and was among the top 5% of his class. Ali’s project research was on the Production Of Furfural From Seed-cake of Tropical Almond fruit and he is committed to doing more so as to recreate nature.
Ali A.A has demonstrated love for learning, researching, and teaching chemistry over the years. He understands the new concept without difficulty. He is resilient and has good leadership qualities.
Ali is from a very good background, an easy-going individual who is ready to build a career in academics.
- B. Sc. Pure Chemistry (2017)
- Secondary School Certificate Exams SSCE (2011)
- Primary School Leaving Certificate (2005)
- Quality Control Officer (Rimi-Uku Table Water, Doma road Lafia, Nasarawa State)
- Scientific Officer (Ministry of Water resources, Ilorin, Kwara State)
- Chemistry Teacher/ Technologist (Government Science School Lafia, Nasarawa State)
- Chemistry Teacher/ Technologist (Muslim Model Secondary School Idi-Ori Ilorin, Kwara State)
- Chemistry Teacher/ Technologist (New Millennium High School Lafia, Nasarawa State)
Organic / Natural Product Chemistry
Production Of Furfural From Seed-Cake of Tropical Almond Fruit.