Ifeoma C. Obiagwu
Obiagwu Ifeoma Chinwendu hails from Amaokpara, Nkwerre Local Government Area of Imo state. She is a graduate of industrial chemistry from Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu State. She acquired her MSc in Analytical Chemistry from Bayero University Kano, Kano State. She currently works as a lecturer in the Department of Chemistry, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo state.
- M.Sc: Analytical chemistry, 2011
- B.Sc: Industrial chemistry, 2001
- WAEC: Senior Secondary School CertificateExamination , 1996
CHEMICAL SOCIETY OF NIGERIA
Course code and courses assigned to teach:
- FRONT DESK OFFICER AT GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
- EXPORT/IMPORT OFFICER AT FATA TANNING KANO
- NYSC, CHEMISTRY TEACHER, GOVERNMENT GIRLS SECONDARY SCHOOL, DAPCHI, YOBE STATE
ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY AND MOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY
Chromium and copper in toenails of some Kano inhabitants.
Zinc and chromium in toenails of some Kano inhabitants.