Brenda M. Agidi
Mrs Brenda Miseh Agidi hails from Obi LGA of Nasarawa State. I am the second of four siblings to Hon and Mrs Wuduyamba Sam Agidi. She is graduate of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria where she finished with a second class Upper division in Geology and also obtained her Masters of Science Degree in the same Institution. She formally worked in SDGs and right now works in FUTO as an Assistant Lecturer.
- M.Sc Geology (Hydrogeology)
- B.Sc Geology
- Senior School Certificate Examination 2011
- First School Leaving Certificate 2001
- Head Girl, L.G.E. Pilot Science School, Lafia.
- Head Girl, Government Science School, Lafia.
- Best Graduating Student Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2012.
- Best Graduating Female, Department of Geology, ABU, Zaria
Course Code and Courses assigned to teach:
- GLY 415: Physical Hydrogeology
- Geologist at Sustainable Development Goals, Lafia, Nasarawa State.
- Agidi B.M, Schoeneich K., Garba L.M.(2017): Quality of Groundwater for drinking and Domestic Purposes on Doma 230 Topographical Sheet NE, Middle Benue Trough, Nigeria. 5th International conference on natural resources development and utilization. 11th -13th July 2017, Abuja, Nigeria.